A question for women

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 07:15 pm
If a man is straight. Is it a deal breaker or a relationship ender if you found out that he enjoyed sleeping in women's night clothes?

neptuneblue

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 07:17 pm
As long as he shares...
chai2

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2019 10:34 pm
@zxcxzv123,
No it wouldn’t be a deal breaker. Sleep time is personal time and the person should wear what he or she wants.
0 Replies

nacredambition

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 06:08 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
As long as he shares...

I shall attempt to procure liv-in-luva's inside leg measurement to see if you two are a match.

0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 03:32 pm
@zxcxzv123,
There are some really nice silky men's PJ's at most stores. I would have no problem with that.

But getting in bed with me wearing high heels, lipstick and lacey PJs?

Nope.

chai2

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 04:35 pm
@PUNKEY,
So you sleep in high heels and lip stick?

zxcxzv123

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 04:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
Thanks for responding and for your honesty. I do not wear lipstick, wear high heels, shave my legs or wear women's clothes outside of the bedroom. I just like the feel of night gowns when I sleep.
chai2

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 05:03 pm
@zxcxzv123,
Don’t worry about punkey. He or she seldom carefully reads what someone else is actually saying, and chooses to make up some kind of backstory.

Sleep in whatever you want. I think you will find most people couldn’t care less, if you tell them that’s what makes you comfortable and sleep well.

0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 05:04 pm
@zxcxzv123,
Not a deal breaker but best if I find out this sort of thing in advance. I have a bad habit of giggling and laughing when startled/surprised. Better to avoid that by letting prospective partners before the sexy time starts.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 11:55 pm
@chai2,
“So you sleep in high heels and lipstick?”

Chai2 - why don’t you read my response again? You have misread my sentence.

And stop being so nasty with the personal remarks or I will report you. I’m sick of your nasty outbursts.
chai2

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 12:07 am
@PUNKEY,
Go ahead, report me.

You directly said "But getting in bed with me wearing high heels, lipstick and lacey PJs?

Nope. "

Don't know how else you can interpret your saying anything other than that you are imagining when the OP says he enjoys sleeping in womens night clothes, you extended that to meaning he gets into bed wearing high heels, lipstick and lacey PJ's. I asked that since you think the man is saying he wants to wear heels and makeup to bed, if you do that.

And you do that kind of thing all the time. Taking what a person says and twisting it into something you want that person to be saying. You are a careless reader, or just want to imagine what the person means.

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 12:16 am
@chai2,
Thank god there are people who have a sense of humor.

Apparently it went over your head.

And I already reported you and your nasty remarks.
nacredambition

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 02:57 am
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 05:55 am
@PUNKEY,
Chai does have a sense of humour. You do realise jokes are supposed to be funny don't you.

Btw, reporting someone just for commenting on your post isn't the action of someone who has a sense of humour.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 07:14 am
Oh FFS people, chill out.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 10:11 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Thank god there are people who have a sense of humor.

Apparently it went over your head.

And I already reported you and your nasty remarks.

A. When you tell a “joke” it should be something that a least one other person recognizes as funny. So far at least 3 people haven’t recognized it as such. Maybe you should post a joke warning.

B. The OP also didn’t realize you were trying to be funny, as he answered you in a serious manner.

C. How insensitive of you to make a joke about a serious question the OP put forth.

D. Doesn’t change the fact that you seem to have great difficulty with both reading comprehension and being able to meaningfully address what has been said. Not my fault it bothers you when that’s drawn to your attention.

E.. letting me know you “reported me” is like people who whip out their phone and inform someone “I’m recording you and putting this on YouTube” So what?
We’re you the kid the teacher assigned to “watch over the class” when she stepped out, and you proceeded to write down the names of anyone who didn’t sit with their hands neatly folded on their desk?
0 Replies

TheSubliminalKid

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 10:15 am
@PUNKEY,
Full offence but if you have to resort to casual transphobia to be funny you're not funny you're just another casual bigot
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 06:11 pm
So I asked three of my gay friends to comment on my “joke”

One said it was hilarious.

One said it was stupidly funny.

One said it was inappropriate.
These reactions were delivered all without malice (nastiness, judgment or superiority) and I have accepted all critiques graciously.

I worry about the future of A2K in the upcoming 2 years when there will be vigorous discussion about the US election. It’s important that opinions can be given and rational exchanges take place without personal attacks and harassment of posters. The sustainability of this site depends on its approachability.

Chai2, I don’t know why you spend time and energy personally attacking me. If I have been a “lazy reader” it may be because of my vision issues. But no matter-
please - go to bed. You really act “done in.”
chai2

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2019 08:20 pm
@PUNKEY,
Punky, your post above is further proof that you have comprehension issues.

No idea why you would need to ask gay friends, as opposed to any other random friends about your "joke"

This thread isn't about homosexuality.....it isn't even about sexuality. It's about wanting to sleep in attire that makes a person feel comfortable. That's not sex. That's sleep. You take something in, it goes through some kind of various punky filters, and comes out the other end with this entirely different meaning. And you do that all.....the....time.

This thread is no different than if I started one called a question for men, and I asked if it would be a deal breaker if I said I like to sleep with pillows propped up in front and behind me, plus one between my legs and another wedged a particular way under my neck. I imagine for some they wouldn't want to sleep in the same bed with me, because I take up a lot of room, or can't put an arm around me. Like I said to the OP, sleep (not sex) is personal, and you should do it in whatever way makes you comfortable.

I personally doubt anyone said your post was hilarious.
I don't engage in political threads.
I never said you were a lazy reader.
I post what I want, when I want, and that's nothing to you.

Just freaking get in the groove of actually comprehending what you read, so you stop making comments about what you imagine, not what is said.

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Jan, 2019 01:30 am
@chai2,
Some gay people are very transphobic.

Cross dressing doesn't necessarily mean someone is gay, Eddie Izzard is a prime example of that.

Imagine phoning up black friends to road test your racist jokes.
0 Replies