is my fiance a closet bisexual or lesbian?

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:37 am
My fiance has a bestfriend(female) I will call her "Lisa" who is bisexual but married.that she has known for 10yrs but lives 2hrs away. We went out there & I got to meet her.My fiance & her hugged n stuff.Lisa is pregnant & every so often like when my fiance was feeling the baby Lisa wold grab her hand and put it on her boob saying,"mm I like that honey" they both would giggle.Sometimes one would smack the others ass.The groping of each other's boobs became more often. Lisa put her hand on my fiance's crotch n rubbed it up n down saying "you tak8ng care of this" as to which my fiance moaned a little.I said hell yes and buried my face in it.(she had pants on) Later when Lisa's husband got home they did it even more in front of him and you can tell it pissed him off but he ignored it. I was cuddling with my fiancee on couch and Lisa came n sat down in front of my fiance n asked her to do her hair.she braided her hair then masssaged her scalp n shoulders.After a bit I noticed my fiance's hands were feeling her belly cause of the baby but then her hands vemntured over her breasts.At this time I was pissed off myself n I distanced myself the rest of the night.They did seem to be taking an interest in how much it irritated Lisa's husband but what makes me wonder is when we were leaving at the end of the night we were saying bye n Lisa held my fiance's hand while my fiance caressed her hand in the manner she only does with me.Then they hugged and we left.Later I confronted my fiance about it and she said they do it to piss off her husband and I told her how much it pissed me off then she got really apologetic and upset saying sorry. She swore that it didn't do anything for her and that it's just stupid playful fun to mess around and laugh like at lisas husband. What am I to think? I have talked to others and they say that's how it almost always is.My fiance and lisa have been best friends for ten years now.What should I do it when it happens again because it makes me uncomfortable and angry as it does Lisa's husband it seems
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 8,821 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2016 11:42 am
@rememberingthefuture,
rememberingthefuture wrote:
What should I do it when it happens again because it makes me uncomfortable and angry as it does Lisa's husband it seems

you need to talk to your fiancee about it more - before it happens again.

give it a bit of time so you don't start off angry and upset

if it is a deal-breaker for you, both of you need to know that before you get married
0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2016 12:09 pm
@rememberingthefuture,
I am a female with many female friends and never in my life has I heard of such a thing as you described. Communication when you are not angry is an excellent suggestions. You should definitely make it clear how you feel one way or the other.
0 Replies

cmonho

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 12:34 am
@rememberingthefuture,
discuss it with your fiance,coz as i still read the story it irritated me .But the most important thing is to tell her that the act makes you uncomfortable and she should never do it,NEVER,then don't repeat to mention about it,wait and see if she will ever repeat it.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 05:00 pm
"it makes me uncomfortable and angry as it does Lisa's husband it seems"

Yup - and these two don't seem to care who their actions hurt.

I can't believe a woman would do that to the father of her child. I can't believe that a woman would do that in front of her fiance.

Time to take a look at your relationship with your GF. If she chumps you with someone who lives 2 hours away, just think what she would do with someone who lives close by.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2016 05:41 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm not against bi. I am thinking this situation is a mess, and if I were the guy, I would be gone.
0 Replies

Coconuts75

Reply Fri 30 Jun, 2023 08:02 pm
Lisa needs therapy. For sure. Her poor husband.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 1 Jul, 2023 02:30 am
@Coconuts75,
And you need to look at date stamps.
0 Replies