Relationship help!!! He gives mixed signals

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 02:20 am
i met a guy about a year ago. we started talking and more. The one day after we hadn't seen each other for about a month he messaged me and said he missed me and wanted to hang out. i asked when and he said it was up to me.A few days later I messaged suggesting we hang out but he didn't reply and from them every time I ask if he wants to hang out he changes the topic or stops responding. I would think he's no longer interested however he still messages me often. At one point he messaged me every day for about a month.He'll call me cute, smart, said I look nice.Every time I post a picture of myself on social media he sees it and minutes later he'll massage saying hi. say I look nice that he misses me but then suddenly he'll stop responding and not message back for days sometimes. its like one day he likes me and the next he doesn't.hes always acting charming when with me and teasing me, i tease him back. he'll hug me real tight to say goodbye but i might be just reading too much into things. It's always hard to find him he's always doing something. So I rarely see him most interaction is through snapchat or social media. most times he's the first to message. does he like me? why is he playing games? and if you think he likes me what can i do to get him to just straight out do something about it. I'm so confused the way he looks at me and the pictures he sends say he's interested but then when I respond and after a while he'll stop responding for days it shows something else. I'm confused please help!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 7,650 • Replies: 1
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 4 Sep, 2015 06:21 am
Stop being confused. It's very clear: you are an afterthought, an impulse text, something to fill the time - all on the computer or phone. So there's nothing QUALITY about this relationship. He's just a tease and HE'S USING YOU INSTEAD OF BEING BORED.

Block him and find a REAL LIFE guy.

Sorry to be so harsh, but what kind of guy does that to a gal? He's rude. But you made yourself too available and you responded back to his behavior. Any other gal would have put him into his place by blocking him and moving on.

0 Replies