2

After the affair....10 years

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2019 07:33 pm
Why, after 10 years, do I still get angry? He told me "Get over it" one year after, when I said I was finally ready to hear all the details. He wouldn't tell me. So I did what he said, I found a way to "get over it", by means of alcohol, building a wall, and learning to NOT CARE anymore...I have turned into a person I never wanted to be, and become a member of a club NO ONE wants to be a part of...

bunnyhabit

-1  
Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2019 10:46 pm
You get angry because you were stone walled by your husband. Cheaters always cheat. Do you really believe he stopped after one affair? Why are you remaining faithful to the a cheater? Your hate will never stop just by ignoring it. You will suffer again in the future by hiding your feelings. Move on to a faithful relationship is only way to purge your hatred.

4  
Reply Thu 3 Jan, 2019 05:04 am
@saltystill,
Get therapy. Get some tools to deal with this.

I'm also wondering why you're still there.

What's stopping you from leaving?

supp

-3  
Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2019 06:58 am
Don’t think about the past, but only about the present and the future. Think of your husband as if you’ve just met, and erase everything that happened. One should think that events happening now are happening through one’s active participation and that they are actions that he can and must change. However, as soon as part of an action or the entire action has happened, one should immediately accept it as something that happened according to a pretetermined plan. Accept it as something that nature gave to you and that passed over you in order to teach you about the following action that you are makeing – which depends entirely on you. Your attitude to the future should be ordinary, materialistic.