wife of 14 year marriage having numerous affairs

rom7

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2018 03:34 pm
my wife is having sex with multiple men morning , afternoon , evening and even night. the kids are getting neglected. I fear they are being put in harms way. she does not want to have sex with me. granted younger looking boys look better. i am very upset. even when i am asleep she would sneak another boy to have sex in the middle of the night. its getting shameful. she does not want to stop . i cant look after the kids and work. i am lost and depressed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,384 • Replies: 2
No top replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2018 05:30 pm
i doubt their youth is only reason she is hot with other men and frigid to you. there is more to this story than you are sharing. have you abused her physically or mentally in past? something significant is driving her to the befriend many men to the extent you are professing. please provide more details for a meaningful response from us amateur therapists.
Sofos

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2018 12:56 pm
@bunnyhabit ,
Wow ! Your reply is unbelievably bias ! The person explaining a rather pathological cheater and you trying to blame him for it ? Seriously ???
0 Replies