Should I just tell him and see his reaction?

Sushi07

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 11:34 am
Hi there, I have been with my boyfriend for almost a year now, he is awesome, treats me like a princess, (him and I met January 2018) well in 2017, he started going out and getting to know this other girl which was in his work environment, according to him she was ver successful in her management job, so she flirted with him, and it seemed like she liked him. This girl was going through a bad time, her boyfriend had dumped her for another woman, who happened to be his ex.

So well my boyfriend liked her alot, his feelings were developing rather quickly for this girl, than her feelings for him. So they went out a couple of times, but it didn’t work out, he did not like her way, he said, she was too insecure, indecisive. I guess that due to her breakup she was not mentally nor emotionally well.

He has mentioned her to me a couple of times, but then I got mad, cause why the need to mention her , so I told him that no more talking about her. So yeah perfect, until the other day he says: I am very happy with you I am glad god put you in my way, I remember thinking it was this other girl (referring to her ofcourse) honestly it would have never worked with her, and all her drama, and acting like she is the queen with all these man after her, she was a good person, hard worker, great job, but I just did not see her click with me.

While he was telling me this his face was like if he was thinking a lot, like lost in the horizon lol.

I happen to have a friend, who knows a guy that does helicopter rides all around, well she is his friend, and she showed me pictures of his intagram, and guess what,this
woman that my boyfriend went out with is On some pictures with this guy, and I had obviously seen her pictures before so I recognized her immediately. And well I explained to my friend that I recognized this girl cause my boyfriend had gone out with her a couple of times in 2017.

So she said oh really!!, her name is so and so and that’s his girlfriend since 2017, I was in shock!!! I was like how can this be if she and my bf were getting to know each other by that time!!. Now I understand why she was not so much into my boyfriend, my boyfriend was a rebound for her, she got playful at the beginning, cause her boyfriend had dumped her, she needed a cloth to cry, have a little fun and move on. She found this helicopter guy and that’s when she and my boyfriend distanced for ever. Maybe I’m wrong but it makes sense to me.

Now, I would like to tell all of this to my boyfriend just to see how he takes it and see if he is truly 100% over her. I just would love to see his reaction, cause I feel as if he had this woman on a pedestal by the way he has talked about her to me. I just want to see his face.

jespah

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 11:43 am
@Sushi07,
I think you're a petty person for even considering this.

Grow up, block whatever you see about her on social media, and move on.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 03:15 pm
@Sushi07,
Sushi07 wrote:
Now, I would like to tell all of this to my boyfriend just to see how he takes it and see if he is truly 100% over her. I just would love to see his reaction, cause I feel as if he had this woman on a pedestal by the way he has talked about her to me. I just want to see his face.

nasty way of thinking

playing games with people isn't nice

__

I am tempted to say go for it - because you'll have to explain how you found out and he'll learn that you're a gossip and can dump your can.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 11 Dec, 2018 08:30 pm
What possible good would come as a result of this “I got you” reveal?

You really need all that?

This all says something about your relationship. You don’t trust him, in spite of him telling you what you mean to him today. And you want him to either hurt or grovel at your feet.

0 Replies

MyFloridaGreen

Reply Wed 12 Dec, 2018 08:20 pm
@Sushi07,
no this is not the way to test anyone.
0 Replies