Robert Allen Zimmerman aka BOB DYLAN

spendius

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 05:18 am
Cliff:-

You are on to something but it has much further to go than you seem willing to dare.

Don't worry about Mathos.What he knows about Dylan could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a slurry-gun.
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 05:14 pm
Spendius, I have said all that is needed to be said in my last post-- whatever you perceive to be a lack of daring on my part is purely your own agenda.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Sun 1 May, 2005 02:21 pm
spendius wrote:

You are on to something but it has much further to go than you seem willing to dare.

Don't worry about Mathos.What he knows about Dylan could be written on the back of a postage stamp with a slurry-gun.

As you are no doubt learning for yourself Cliff, 'Liberalism for Yorkshire tykes especially, is a mental disorder.'
0 Replies

Cliff Hanger

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 05:33 am
Spendius attempts, believes and projects that I think like Spendius-- especially when dwelling in cliche and sterotypical thoughts about women. Ah, Spendius, there are plenty of those types dwelling on the earth. However, you have not met your match here--in this tiny corner of the world.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 07:22 am

Wonderful reading here!

OK you may resume the sniping...
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 06:43 am

I'm lost too.I can't figure out what Mathos is getting at.

Where does he get Mona Lisa "grins" from?If he knew even the basics on Dylan he would know that it was a smile as in "Mona Lisa had the highway blues/You can tell by the way she smiles.
Incidentally,both are wrong.There is no Mona Lisa capable of grinning or smiling.It's a daub of oil paint reflecting certain light patterns.Rather naughty light patterns actually if you learn to decode it.

If I am obscure in expression and cryptic in thought,which may well be sometimes the case,how could Mathos know that my presentation is undistinguished.Or does him being baffled equate with my undistinguished presentation.It is just a long winded version of the idea that I am talking out of my arse which is itself a long winded version of having nothing to say.

On the feminine charisma (Sara Lownes) thing you may have got the wrong impression.It is advisable to not dare it and the subject is the principle theme of a number of well known literary masterpieces.It is also the ground on which I base my revolutionary theory concerning Wuthering Heights.
Charisma is,of course,a function of the setting as well as of the qualities radiated.A low level female charisma is quite powerful in low energy settings as most threaders (male) will confirm but wouldn't even register in high energy situations.High female charisma,star quality,(Argive Helen etc),is both fascinating and frightening at the same time.Who dares wins until the blowtorch hits him.
You raised it,you dipped your toe in and left it at that and I complimented you for being so sensible.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 03:40 pm
spendius wrote:

I'm lost too.I can't figure out what Mathos is getting at.

Where does he get Mona Lisa "grins" from?If he knew even the basics on Dylan he would know that it was a smile as in "Mona Lisa had the highway blues/You can tell by the way she smiles.
Incidentally,both are wrong.There is no Mona Lisa capable of grinning or smiling.It's a daub of oil paint reflecting certain light patterns.Rather naughty light patterns actually if you learn to decode it.

If I am obscure in expression and cryptic in thought,which may well be sometimes the case,how could Mathos know that my presentation is undistinguished.Or does him being baffled equate with my undistinguished presentation.It is just a long winded version of the idea that I am talking out of my arse which is itself a long winded version of having nothing to say.

On the feminine charisma (Sara Lownes) thing you may have got the wrong impression.It is advisable to not dare it and the subject is the principle theme of a number of well known literary masterpieces.It is also the ground on which I base my revolutionary theory concerning Wuthering Heights.
Charisma is,of course,a function of the setting as well as of the qualities radiated.A low level female charisma is quite powerful in low energy settings as most threaders (male) will confirm but wouldn't even register in high energy situations.High female charisma,star quality,(Argive Helen etc),is both fascinating and frightening at the same time.Who dares wins until the blowtorch hits him.
You raised it,you dipped your toe in and left it at that and I complimented you for being so sensible.

Yes, Spendius 'Old Boy' your shrink awaits you!
0 Replies

drowler

Reply Thu 5 May, 2005 04:37 pm
Shoot, I bin t' see Cyril, he lives in the Ozarks,
Mamma sez he took off their about 1942, thets a long time fore I wez born to. He didnt want to go cross to europe, he werent afraid to fight there, he jest dont want to go on the sea.
So he lives there in his cabin . I told him bout Hanoi Bob, but he didn't even know him.
Its hotter than hell in thet cabin in June 'n July so I'm glad we went early this year.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Fri 6 May, 2005 04:20 pm
Hello Drowler,

We have all missed your input. I was talking to a friend who thought he might know you, he referred me to "unusual sex under the table in a restaurant with butter !? jenna is a dirty girl!-funny)-video

I typed the above into a search engine, Lo and behold, I think it may be you? Let me know.
0 Replies

drowler

Reply Fri 13 May, 2005 03:38 pm
Aint never had sex under the table anywhere matos and if'n I did I wouldn't tell y'all about it.

We bin hot agin today like yesterday and Mrs Hamer she said we could go down her place and swim in the pool.
So we went and we had a lotta fun in there.

Then Jerry came and he brought some beers so we was all happy. But I was letting the boys have fun anyhow, cos they gave me some vodka to that Billy brought down. It was nice
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 14 May, 2005 02:48 am
Hey-whoever has put drowler through the language course should be put in charge of education.
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:11 pm
We were having a discussion in the local earlier this evening." How's the Zimmerman topic going Baron?" enquired John, a local pig farmer of ill repute.

"It appears to have dried up of it's own accord" was my response.

"Well he looked like a faggot to me" replied John.

Anybody on the thread got the slightest inclination if Zimmerman was a faggot?
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 04:27 pm
Well, Mathos. I'm not doing one more song unless you call me luscious lips Letty. So there!

Who cares if he were gay? The masons certainly don't. Very Happy
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:11 pm
Maybe the Duke of ********* is a faggot.Who knows.If someone is so fascinated with faggots that they are driven to suggest it for want of something to say then they could possibly insinuate the idea into the noggins of the mentally retarded
and float themselves out on a cloud of faggot talk
and have all their delightful dreams come true at the touch of a button.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 23 May, 2005 05:11 pm
Maybe the Duke of ********* is a faggot.Who knows.If someone is so fascinated with faggots that they are driven to suggest it for want of something to say then they could possibly insinuate the idea into the noggins of the mentally retarded
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Tue 24 May, 2005 06:04 pm
No, Dylan was not gay.......but as so many have already said, who cares?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 25 May, 2005 07:39 am
Lola:-

I care.

"Now, I'm liberal, but to a degree
I want ev'rybody to be free
But if you think........"
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 02:31 pm
Letty wrote:
Well, Mathos. I'm not doing one more song unless you call me luscious lips Letty. So there!

Who cares if he were gay? The masons certainly don't. Very Happy

Luscious Lips Letty,

I thought I might have overdone that, glad you like it, it suits you!
No, your right, being gay is not a matter of choice, it just happens, chemicals, hormones, whatever. I have known some really nice gay people over the years, the camp type are hilarious! Most of them from what I have noticed can be quite surprising characters as well. I knew one who could snap 6 inch nails with his hands, (he did use a handkerchief to avoid cutting himself) I consider myself reasonably strong, best I could ever do was bend them, breaking them with my bare hands was beyond me.
It's real nice to see you Luscious Lips Letty.. Take care Princess. x
0 Replies

Mathos

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 02:35 pm
spendius wrote:

I see your into your double entry mode once more Spendius, maybe you need some medication?
Did you watch the 'match' last night Old Chap, it was quite an event !
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 26 May, 2005 03:08 pm
Have we done "Mr. BoJangles yet", or "Lay Lady Lay"? I've forgotten.
0 Replies