American Idol

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:19 am
I think it's the usual much ado about nothing.

http://thesmokinggun.com/archive/0331051_american_idol_scott_4.html
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:54 am
Anwar, outed.
http://love.blackplanet.com/Profile/view.html?profile_id=2855519
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:01 am
Outed? He's just lookin' for love. aren't we all?
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:07 am
Squinney, I didn't mean that in a derogatory way. Shoulda put quotes around "outed," as I was basically quoting what several online source said.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 09:09 am
I hadn't heard that, but if you come across any Gannon / Guckert type photo's please let me know! :wink: Very Happy
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 08:02 pm
Paula was drunk tonight.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 09:04 pm
just came on here
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 09:07 pm
she has swelling on her right cheek - tooth\dental work
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 02:02 am
I watched a short interview with Simon. He said his favorite former idol as a "singer" is Kelly, but his other favorite former idol as a "person" is Fantasia.

This year, I think Simon clearly has the hots for Carrie and he's not really giving the other contestants a fair shot. I'm beginning to favor Vonzell. I like her -- both as a singer and a person. I think she shines.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 06:36 am
I agree about Vonzell. I missed last night and forgot to record it. Anybody want to share some highlights?
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 02:33 pm
I still think all of the girls will be voted out before a single boy. Nadia must be next.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 06:54 pm
FreeDuck wrote:
I agree about Vonzell. I missed last night and forgot to record it. Anybody want to share some highlights?

As far as I'm concerned, you didn't miss a thing. The theme was "musicals" and all the songs sucked. With that in mind, pretty much everyone was good, although it was definately Bo's worst performance, and Anthony was bad. Everyone else did pretty much what you would expect.
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 07:21 pm
Has anyone seen the results yet? I'm afraid Anthony will go.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 6 Apr, 2005 10:38 pm
Three with least number of votes: Nikko, Scott, and Vonzell.

Vonzell was safe and it was between Nikko and Scott.

I was pulling for Nikko. I like Nikko and I enjoy his performances. He's so fun and energetic on the stage. Unfortunately, Nikko didn't get enough votes to stay in the competition.

Scott has a good voice, but he's not a performer. He doesn't look like he's having fun. He doesn't look like he has any pleasant facial expressions.

I like Anthony. He obviously has the fans to keep him safe for awhile.

Fantasia appeared. She's definitely unique. She can scream into that microphone better than other people can scream . . . but can she sing? Just kidding.

According to Showbiz Tonight, Fantasia's favorite contestant is Carrie.
0 Replies

Ray

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 12:46 am
I can't stand Fantasia's screaming. She's cool though.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 03:11 pm
i have to say i pull for anthony considering he had a traceotomy (sp?) and the docs told him he would never sing again. i am new to this website, but i must say, i enjoy. i think carrie sings really well but what is with the vacant look she always has on her face? i would like to see some emotion there.
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 08:03 pm
Thought Anthony had the tracheotomy as a toddler. "Sorry, you'll never sing those Sesame Street songs again." ?
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 07:08 am
sorry they told him he would never speak, typed a little too fast yesterday. however, i did read a little earlier in this thread that he was a clay aiken look a like with blond hair and that i can see. my true hope is for vonzelle. she was awesome with that whitney houston song two weeks ago. and i think she is really getting better. i was disappointed to see her in the bottom three wednesday.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 11:43 am
I agree. I think Vonzell has the most talent, hands down. I know the judges like Carrie, and she's good, she just has no spark. Not for me, anyway.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2005 12:24 pm
I've never been a fan of Vonzell, but I will admit she's got that "it" factor working for her.
0 Replies