cjhsa

Reply Fri 25 Mar, 2005 10:45 am
http://www.londonstimes.us/toons/cartoons/rld_amer_idol.gif
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2005 06:30 pm
Ex-'Idol' Mikalah Gordon Seeks Sitcom

Quote:
"I realize that I'm a big drama queen, and I think that I'm gonna try to get my own sitcom, and I know that 'The Nanny' [Fran Drescher] is coming out with her new sitcom, and if she needs a daughter, I'm her girl," Gordon told the popular TV news Web site, Zap2it.

Drescher's new show, "Living with Fran," (search) debuts on The WB (search) network next month.

During Gordon's brief but memorable run on "American Idol," (search) the 17-year-old Las Vegas girl was ripped by fans who wrote on numerous Internet message boards that she would do better in a Drescher impersonation contest than on the Fox talent show.

"I realized that I love to be on the stage and perform and talk, and I love to make people laugh," says Gordon, who claims that she's already received some offers.

Who will go next?

Be sure to watch tonight!
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:50 am
I say Anthony Federov gets the boot tonight.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:47 am
I like Anthony. I hate to see him go, but it's going to happen sometime.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 09:23 pm
Is Constantine very tall and Ryan Seacrest rather short? When they stood next to each other Constantine looked like a giant and Ryan looked like a munchkin.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:16 pm
So who got booted?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:24 pm
Bottom three: Nadia, Anwar, and Jessica.

Jessica failed to get enough votes to stay in the contest. Sad

I think this year's top ten contestants are the best top ten ever. I know someone must leave every week, but is difficult to see any of them leave. All of them are talented and deserving of success. In that respect, they are all winners. Smile
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 10:29 pm
You mean that little blonde-haired Clay Aiken wannabe guy is still in it? Damn. I thought he'd be gone by now.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2005 11:34 pm
Anthony is still in the contest. Smile
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 07:43 am
I was sure he'd be a goner. Jessica was actually good, but I guess she wasn't cute enough.

Constantine IS tall. I noticed that s few episodes ago when he stood next to Seacrest and Bo Bice. I had thought, before that, that Bo was bigger, but Constantine is a very tall man.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:14 am
I know the heavy-set white guy has done well in the past, but his performance the other night was terrible. He missed a lot of notes.

I'm hoping it comes down to Bo, Constantine, Carry and the black guy with dreds. I can't pick a winner from those four. They are all excellent.

I don't think it's just their voices, either. They all have personality that really shines through. A twinkle, a smile, a great stage presence... I can see all of them going on after this and doing well.

The ones that end up top four but not the winner will actually be better off. I expect Carry, Constantine and Bo to get other offers if they don't become the next Idol and that could be much more lucrative.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:16 am
I still say Vonzelle is the one to beat. I know the judges like Carrie, and she's good, but she's a little too vanilla for my taste.

I actually like the fat white guy. I like his voice and I like that the sound coming from him is so surprising.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:30 am
But, would you buy tickets to go see him live on stage? Is he good enough for you to part with $25? Would your children want to see him? Would they or you buy magazines with him on the cover? Would you wear a t-shirt with his image?

That's also part of being an Idol. The others can't do that like the four I mentioned.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 08:40 am
Yeah, I guess I look at from the "would I buy a cd from them" standpoint.

But Vonzelle would look good on a magazine cover.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 09:10 am
FreeDuck wrote:
Yeah, I guess I look at from the "would I buy a cd from them" standpoint.

But Vonzelle would look good on a magazine cover.

true that baby.
0 Replies

Nietzsche

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 01:58 pm
Bo is a throwback to 60's and 70's classic rock; with the right band, his voice and personality could really make him something special we haven't seen since those times. That's why I'm pulling for him.

Constantine is just a Black Crows wannabe. But he is tall.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 03:08 pm
Vonzell is the wild card. I think Carrie, Bo, and Constantine have the most likely shot at getting into the finals -- if they don't screw up their own chances -- but Vonzell may very well shoot to the head of the pack if she keeps improving and shining every week as she has been doing so far!

Go Vonzell!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 31 Mar, 2005 11:32 pm
Showbiz Tonight reports that Scott Savol was arrested four years ago on Valentine's Day for beating up his girlfriend. Sad

He was sentenced to a fine and anger management classes.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 07:50 am
I always thought he had mean little eyes. Vote him OUT>
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 1 Apr, 2005 08:08 am
There goes the T-Shirt sales!
0 Replies