The problem with liberal outrage; angry women scream at Orin Hatch.

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 03:07 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Shrill is another favourite term misogynistic arseholes use to describe women.
Dismissing the shrill outbursts of feminist nutcases is hardly misogyny.
KingReef

Reply Tue 9 Oct, 2018 07:43 pm
@oralloy,
I think it is a matter of time. I think law enforcement is tracking the leadership of the radical groups that are appearing these days. I think they are Leftists. Now there are Right wing counter groups, apparently, making things worse. But the only politicians I see inciting these things are the Democrats. They are definitely spurring on the violence.

Hillary Clinton- "Democrats can't be civil right now" Published on Oct 9, 2018
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2018 02:45 am
Quote:
When are Democrats going to get tired of losing elections enough to realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot.

So what's your solution? Do you really think the Democratic Party exercises such control over its supporters (who may or may not even be members of the organization) that it can dictate how they are to react to events in the news? "Okay now, ladies, anyone caught raising her voice at the demonstration will be excommunicated. Anyone exhibiting excessive display of emotion will be expelled." Do you really believe these protests are officially thought up, directed, and choreographed by the DNC?
0 Replies

KingReef

Reply Wed 10 Oct, 2018 06:49 am
I think it's a coup. It just hasn't happened yet. The Democrat Party is inciting riots, secretly forming antifa, trying to get crowds to hate on Republicans or anyone else they don't like, because it is necessary to be seen commonly in public. They mean to overthrow the government. Obama gave them sufficient knowledge to get it done. I hope the US can withstand it. No idea what the strategy is, no idea what tactic, I don't know about those things. But it came to me this morning.

I could be wrong, but this is looking like a coup.
0 Replies