Prince Charles to marry his slag

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 04:04 pm
I think there is little doubt that the British Royals are the evil masterminds behind the 911 attacks and a great deal of all the other trouble we see in the world today.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 04:10 pm
Yo, Steve, matey boy.

McT
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 25 Jul, 2005 04:30 pm
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum to you me old ship mate

spear any whales between cherbourg and timbuktoo?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 01:21 am
And the latest

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/9364/a2kd1qw.th.jpg

(I'm referring to the second half on this title page, which you can enlarge by clicking on the pic :wink: )
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 04:48 am
About that first story: Do English newspapers often devote half their front page to an excerpt from an opinion piece written by one of their own columnists? Written in huge letters, no less.

I thought front page was for news, opinion stuck on the editorial page somewhere inside.
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:12 am
Well it does make you wonder.

If Diana established a parallel "royal family" with Dodi Fayed...who would the people support. Charles and Camilla or Di and Dodi (+ their respective offsprings).

And if she converted to Islam, and had the child raised to be a Muslim...and gone to live in Pakistan like Jemma Khan...

Well Diana would have been on first names terms with Osama bin Laden, could have disusaded him from attacking the WTC, could have explained so that even Bush understood, that invading Iraq was a Bad Idea, she would save the world and become a Goddess, Diana the Goddess of Love. Ah
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:59 am
Steve, can I have some of whatever you're on, please?

Just imagine, Wills and Harry having a half-brother called Fayed.
There would't be room enough on the balcony for all of them.

(They'd have to pitch a tent in the grounds, hahahahaha- don't laugh, Col Gadhaffi does that, and Mohammed Al-Fayed does something similar sometimes.)
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 07:14 am
I see an islamist plot to take over britain. It starts with breaking up the royal family, and ends with the coronation (under sharia law) of king abdul I at Westminster central mosque (formerly abbey).

Have you noticed that schoolboys already go around with their shirts hanging out? Its a plot i tell yer.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:31 am
You're too funny Steve Laughing
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 08:56 am
Would she have had to have a clitordectomy?

A few shirts hanging out is a minor matter.

What about the substitution of toilet paper by water and the five times limit.Charmin'.

And would there be long drawn out haggling at supermarket checkouts?And public floggings and decapitations?
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 09:09 am
"And would there be long drawn out haggling at supermarket checkouts?And public floggings and decapitations?"

I presume from this you have never experienced Lidl on a Friday?
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 09:53 am
I don't know what Lidl is.Is it a shop?I hardly ever go in shops I'm afraid.Is it like Tesco?I once went in a Tesco shop but it's a long while ago.I should have bought some shares while I was there.Do you know a good share to buy Steve.Or a horse to back.

Were you vaugely hinting that a situation was developing which was possibly untenable.That's a view I hold.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 11:59 am
Isn't Lidl a grocery store?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
No, Lidl is an ALDI, but selling more orinal brands (and Mr. Lidl is a little bit less ealthy than the ALDI brothers, but only has British butlers.)

(Aldi and Lidl are both German supermarkt chains - Aldi owns Trader Joe's as well, btw.)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:18 pm
That I knew Walter (Aldi & Trader Joe's).
We love Trader Joe's here, but I haven't seen a Lidl - not
even in Germany.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:21 pm
There are e.g. 20+ in Augsburg :wink:
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:23 pm
Probably none near the beergardens I went to.... Laughing
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:34 pm
On the ways towards these 'sources', you probably hadn't eyes for anything else - on the way back home, ... ... Laughing
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:36 pm
psssssst
0 Replies

Steve 41oo

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 02:40 pm
spendius

i think you jest

lidl is a shop

where decaptitation of prices

and occasionally heads

is a common feature

Gambling....I never bet it is against my religion. As I have learned on this website, NOTHING is by chance, all by the will of Allah.

So games of chance, and statistical mechanics, and probability theory, are the work of the devil.

So, a good share price. You have to look for value, and the p/e ratio. Having mentioned them here, I would certainly go for LIDL.

Horses.........back the white one.
0 Replies