I’m dating a guy who has a girlfriend in another state should i tell her??

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 05:01 am
I’m very heart broken about this as i met a man a few months ago who fell in love with me and wanted to be with me, however i ended up finding out he has a girlfriend of 7 years in another state, I confronted him about this and he said he will explain things when he returns from the army..A part of me wants to message her on Facebook exposing his cheating, but he says he’s likes me and he likes her and is trying to decide who he wants, He says he wants to come see me and insists to as i don’t know what’s going on and everything happens for a reason.. what should i do? Why is he doing this? Is it better to wait for him to return or message her? Or do both? 😰😰

jespah

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 05:51 am
@Jasminka101,
He is giving you the oldest lines in the book. Wait for him to tell you she doesn't understand him or you're more passionate than she is or he's being pushed to marry her by family who don't understand or whatever.

Don't fall for it.

I'm sorry this happened. But fortunately, you have the least amount of skin in this game.

Telling this other woman will only turn into a game of Shoot the Messenger. She won't believe you. She doesn't know you. The person who needs to tell her is him.

If he is such a coward and a weenie he can't tell her, then you know what kind of a man he is.

And you can do better.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:00 am
@Jasminka101,
a year ago you were reflecting about the guys you connect with

Jasminka101 wrote:
the men who want me or keep talking to me are always guys who are crazy, weird or came out of prison and confinement or where drug dealers in the past. Is there something i should do? I spent 5 years of my life in a relationship with 3 different men like this and i just keep finding them

looks like you've found another guy who is not available to you

have you talked to a professional about why you keep finding guys who are not good/not available?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 11:10 am
@Jasminka101,
Contacting his girlfriend will probably result in them both hating you. Not really worth it eh.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:06 pm
Is this an on- line thing?

Soldiers are notorious for messing around - on line.

Have you ever really spent real live time together?

How is it you found out he has a GF?
Jasminka101

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:50 pm
@ehBeth,
No i haven’t, because In the beginning i thought he was available, and he is a very great guy compared to the other losers i dated. He never told me about her, I found out through Facebook cause he was getting deployed again in the airforce so i wanted to contact him while he was away, then i saw the photos of the two of them together and started questioning him and why he kept it a secret.. We met a few months behind at his work and everyone there knows me, he told them i was his girlfriend and introduced me to all of them, after him doing this i thought he was for real, the guys from his work don’t even know about the other girl either as they didn’t know his reason for leaving cause he was private, one day i met his cousin and he told me about his girlfriend, i asked him is it true you have a girl and he said no i broke up with her 2 years ago. But he lied obviously. And now he wants to explain what is really going on when he comes back, he tells me he’s not sure of his relationships and himself and has gone away to figure out who he is as a person, I don’t know what kind of relationship he has with the other girl, but he gets angry whenever someone brings it up, I did see a few comments on Facebook of his family asking when the two of them will marry, his girlfriend replied saying they are both allergic to that idea.. so i don’t know 🤷‍♀️
ehBeth

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:56 pm
@Jasminka101,
So you're his local girlfriend and he has a hometown girlfriend as well.

He's clearly not with you exclusively so you may as well keep dating other people as well.

Good luck.
Jasminka101

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 03:59 pm
@PUNKEY,
No we met through his work, he did security for a company, we where seeing each other every weekend and even some days through the week, he would even drive by before work to check in on me to make sure i was okay, and even asked when I’ll come round to his work, he introduced me to all the people at work and said this is my girlfriend .. I found out through his cousin that he had a girlfriend in another state, the guy i was seeing denied it, but later i did a Facebook search and found out he does have one, they where together for 7 years, she doesn’t know that he’s seeing me, I have told him to tell her as she deserves to know..
0 Replies

Jasminka101

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 04:12 pm
@ehBeth,
It seems to be that way. Another thing i find strange is that he asked me if i would like to have a baby when he returns, I thought it was a joke cause I’m not ready yet for kids, not for another few years, I’m 27 and he’s 26. But he kept insisting about wanting a child. He shouldn’t even be thinking like that.
But yes i will join some dating websites and will start seeing other people.
0 Replies

bunnyhabit

Reply Sat 1 Sep, 2018 05:43 pm
you should break away from this cheater asap. worry about your pride and reputation not someone else.
0 Replies