thunder runner32

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:36 am
I think everyone needs to step back and look how immature they look.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:38 am
Tis the nature of being 16. Or 17. Or 18. Very Happy "I'm right, even if I am not right, and I won't back down because I won't ever let you know that I know that I am not right. "
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:39 am
Or wait? Is that kids or men? Shocked Laughing he he he....sorry, had to throw that one in there. Very Happy
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 10:43 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Or wait? Is that kids or men? Shocked Laughing he he he....sorry, had to throw that one in there. Very Happy
Hey! Watch it! Wink
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:25 am
thunder_runner32 wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:
Hey! Watch it! Wink

You're a man?

j/k Razz

And I agree, this is becoming a mud-slinging contest. And I don't like mud on me, so let's stop it.
0 Replies

irrelevant

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:41 pm
Rex, you are throwing blind punches only to defend your point. Instead of "contradicting" the verses I used with another, maybe you should really try to look at the other side of this. I refuse to use God's Bible that way. It will not be used to satisfy my angle of an argument.

Maybe you haven't come at these girls in "hate" but it sure hasn't been in love. Isn't our standard something bigger than just "non-hatred?"

Really, I'm not involved in this and I'm not going to continue to share my point of view with a brick wall. That doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Andy and Will, great comment... really good points.

All I have left to say is that I'm praying about this situation and God's glory will be shown through it. High school won't last forever (thank God) but this is just preparing all of you for something even bigger.

We are aliens and strangers on this earth... you aren't supposed to look like the rest of the world. One of Satan's biggest lies is that we are...

"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the ruler, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world, and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realm." - Eph. 6:12
0 Replies

centerburg06

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 08:46 pm
mass props ZEBRA BOY and WILBER on that last post. i think all our class needs is a big class trip and we'll all be over it...i'm feelin we go FISHING!!!
0 Replies

Symbiote

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:15 pm
Unfortunately for us all, the problems at our school cannot be solved by a class trip (especially since I, for one, am not in your class). I do not hate any of the Christians in your grade, either. I do happen to have a lot of respect for certain individual Christians in our school. BM, RS, and MA are all good examples of Christians. I am not here to point fingers, but I will say that the rest of you are having quite a bit of trouble understanding the Bible you haven't read. If you did read it and comprehend it, you wouldn't be the hypocrites that a lot of people seem to view you as.
0 Replies

fanaticofincubus

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 09:21 pm
THE END!
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 07:01 am
centerburg06 wrote:
mass props ZEBRA BOY and WILBER on that last post. i think all our class needs is a big class trip and we'll all be over it...i'm feelin we go FISHING!!!

I'm sorry but a small trip will not mend broken and hurt friendships. The only way the school will return to peace is through sincere apology. What our school needs is a big dose of 'understanding point of view' This whole mess came from selfishness and a lack of understanding of others.
0 Replies

Einherjar

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:24 am
Well, from across the pond this looks like much ado over nothing. In the age old spirit of high school drama both "sides" are playing victim trying to recruit sympathisers rather than trying to work out their differences.

The solution to this problem is, obviously, for those who feel trampled on to be more assertive about their boundries, leaving no room for confusion, and for the "god squad" to respect those boundries. And stop trying to recruit third parties, it isn't getting you anywhere.
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 09:26 am
irrelevant wrote:
Rex, you are throwing blind punches only to defend your point.

Actually, I'm throwing no punches at all. And if you think I'm blind in my claims, prove me wrong. Otherwise, again, I have neither the time nor the inclination to listen to your rambling.

irrelevant wrote:
Instead of "contradicting" the verses I used with another

I contradicted nothing. I just pointed out something else in scripture to prove my point of hypocrisy being counterproductive to God's work. Wink

irrelevant wrote:
maybe you should really try to look at the other side of this.

I believe you are the one who needs to take a look at the other side. I think I've made it clear that I have chosen no side, but instead have taken a step back and have been looking at both sides the entire time.

irrelevant wrote:
Maybe you haven't come at these girls in "hate" but it sure hasn't been in love.

I apologize if I haven't given everyone a kiss on the cheek after I've made my comments. But that's not my version of "love". When Jesus whipped the traders out of the temple, I really doubt he had a smile on his face.

irrelevant wrote:
Isn't our standard something bigger than just "non-hatred?

Whose standard? Society's? I've come to the conclusion that society is the greatest enemy of man.

irrelevant wrote:
Really, I'm not involved in this

Then why are you posting here? Saying one thing and doing another, eh?... Wink

irrelevant wrote:
and I'm not going to continue to share my point of view with a brick wall.

Please don't insult me. Why don't you come at me with love? Smile

And Symbiote, thanks for sharing your opinion with us. Nice to see another point of view in here. Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 12:18 pm
This is only a problem because we chose to either let it become a problem, or made it into a problem.
0 Replies

headofthefield

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:51 pm
I really haven't post on this topic for a while b/c I have realized that most people don't take the time to understand what has been written and the jump t conclusion. I think thunder put it perfectly when he stated on pg. 7 about the idea of "understanding point of view." I have seen now that this just isn't working amongst the majority of you.
0 Replies

Rancid

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 01:57 pm
Quote:
oh one last post for the day, do you people honestly live that sad of lives that you sit on the internet all day and try to bring people down? goodnight, go get a job or read something or watch a movie, call a friend, get a life people cuz what ive seen on here is straight sad. like if this is what you live for, to bring others down, im going to let you in on a little secret, you will have sad miserable lives, you will never be happy and you will never have peace like wwe real Christians have.. so please, quit wasting your lives trying to bring down Christians cuz it cant be done, we have God backing us, how could you even hope to destroy us?[\quote]

LOL!!!

You have some hard lessons to learn my friend. Only wish I knew you IRL so I could make you learn them myself.
0 Replies

vol fan06

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 06:28 pm
Rex I thought you were going to stop slinging mud. or is it ok as long as it is not on you?

We all need to stop this. This is ridiculous. Why would we want to exploit fellow Christians and try to make them look bad.

If you are going to do this to someone and say they are sending the wrong message you need to stop before you post anything and ask yourself what type of a message am I sending? How is my cussing at school sending a good message? or how is my attitude towards people sending a good message? I can guarantee you are not perfect. so quit getting on here and doing this. Most of the people on here talking all this junk are mad or don't like the people that were brought up. You saw an opportunity to say something about them and you took it. I would be ashamed of myself if I ever did that.

Like thunder said the only thing that will fix this is a sincere apology. From BOTH sides. Before we do that we will need to get rid of all of our pride.

Really guys we just need to forget about this, apologize to each other and move on. quit posting on here. as Christians we need to be unified we need to be working toward a common goal. getting on here and showing the world arguments amongst us and exploiting flaws that fellow believers may have is not doing that. we can not have personal agendas. We need to stop this. C'mon guys.
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 07:49 pm
vol_fan06 wrote:
Rex I thought you were going to stop slinging mud. or is it ok as long as it is not on you?

I sling no mud. I only defend my position, which is that of not taking sides.

vol_fan06 wrote:
We all need to stop this. This is ridiculous. Why would we want to exploit fellow Christians and try to make them look bad.

I exploit no one. I call 'em as I see 'em, and I don't take sides. Nobody's right if everybody's wrong.

[Porky Pig] And thaaaaaaat's allll, folks! Very Happy [/Porky]
0 Replies

SCoates

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 07:56 pm
The only way to solve this is for all individuals on either side to be terminated in mortal combat.

This will ensure that the survivors be proven correct through superior force.

Everyone can either choose a Bible or small knife (I think 2 inches maximum would be most interesting and fair).

No spells of any kind are allowed (Holy or unHoly), but prayers and blasphemy will be tolerated.
0 Replies

vol fan06

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:09 pm
Rex you need to stop. to be honest you are making yourself look very immature.

I know you are perfect and all but you are in NO position what so ever to tag someone a hypocrite.

You really need to stop.Do you honestly think you are the one sending a good Christian message right now. Get over whatever feelings you have towards them. Stop it.
0 Replies

smog

Reply Wed 16 Mar, 2005 08:22 pm
Yeeeks, this thread is wild. I'm bookmarking it...
0 Replies