Taliesin181

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 04:32 pm
Thanks, Rex. That really sounds like a bad time. Has anyone picked up on your offer for a meeting besides lefty?

Quote:
one of the mothers of one of the girls was looking at inner-peace's Xanga (Hmm, I wonder why) and printed off the picture he had on there, in which he was holding his airsoft gun. She gave it to the principal, and he only recently came back to school. So there are overractive parents to boot.

I sincerely hate overzealous mothers. I dream of a world where parents give their children the tools they need to survive, and then let them use those tools.

As to the Avatar, I thought it didn't matter how you cropped it; that it would still get an error message due to the parameters when you tried to upload it? Am I missing something? Thanks.
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 05:33 pm
Quote:
Has anyone picked up on your offer for a meeting besides lefty?

Well, I don't know anything about lefty, but other people have agreed that a "meeting" is a good idea. Of course when I show up for an impromptu meeting they're gone. I guess they have to prepare notes or something.

Quote:
I sincerely hate overzealous mothers. I dream of a world where parents give their children the tools they need to survive, and then let them use those tools.

There are two types of chances of that happening-- Fat and Slim.

Quote:
As to the Avatar, I thought it didn't matter how you cropped it; that it would still get an error message due to the parameters when you tried to upload it?

90 pixel width and 100 pixel heighth limits, right?
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 05:58 am
I doubt a meeting will ever take place...there would be too much crying and gnashing of teeth. I can generally get along with most of God-squad, but when it comes to reasons for faith, I can't help but question them. Here is how it seems to me...their only defense is that they must have faith...that's it. Like whatever your parents tell you is right, and that you need not find out for yourself. That sickens me, especially when they are so overt about it.
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 01:02 pm
Rex said:
Quote:
Quote:

There are two types of chances of that happening-- Fat and Slim.

Unfortunately.

Quote:
90 pixel width and 100 pixel heighth limits, right?

Right. How did you get yours bigger?
0 Replies

Rex the Wonder Squirrel

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 04:07 pm
Quote:
Here is how it seems to me...their only defense is that they must have faith...that's it. Like whatever your parents tell you is right, and that you need not find out for yourself. That sickens me, especially when they are so overt about it.

Blind faith. Utterly blind faith, mixed in with a batch of self-righteousness and an inherent need to spread their plague to others.

Quote:
Right. How did you get yours bigger?

Magic. Smile

No, really, mine's 90 x 90. Wink
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 08:39 pm
Taliesin181, your avatar is 72x72 pixels /5630 bytes, Rex' is 90x90/2569 bytes, and mine is 60x60/2666 bytes. The size in pixels-x-pixels of the avatar has little bearin' on the avatar's "Clearness"; key is how much info is crammed into the image.
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2005 09:42 pm
timberland: That accursed site lied, then. They told me it was larger. I'll have to resize it. Thanks for the heads-up.
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 02:55 pm
So, it's been a week. How are things at good ol' Centerville High? Any better?
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 03:08 pm
Taliesin,
Centerburg, not Centerville!
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Thu 21 Apr, 2005 03:38 pm
Oops.

How are things at Centerburg, then? Laughing
0 Replies

MiTHoS

Reply Fri 29 Apr, 2005 08:37 am
To update you, nothin's goin on at all. It's pretty much back to normal Centerburg.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Sat 30 Apr, 2005 08:31 pm
Re: CHS DOMINATED BY 2 GIRLS
antigodsquad wrote:
Two girls have taken religion and try to shove it down everyone in the schools throats. They should be ashamed of themselves and if they are such good christians, they shouldn't even be thinking about doing the stuff they have done.
"I totally agree with what they have been doing!" Smile
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 06:23 am
Re: CHS DOMINATED BY 2 GIRLS
ConstitutionalGirl wrote:
"I totally agree with what they have been doing!" Smile

What?!? Shocked
0 Replies

the sleeper

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 11:05 am
yeah what?
0 Replies

Taliesin181

Reply Mon 2 May, 2005 01:09 pm
Anyone care to give me specifics? Was there a reconciliation or just a silent truce? Did anyone admit wrongdoing? Is the school actually better now that these problems have been exposed? Thanks.
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Tue 3 May, 2005 06:13 am
Unfortunately there was no reconciliation, there were a couple of confrontations where things were gotten off chests, but there was no 'meeting' like some had originally intended. I suppose things are more peaceful, but I think there is still a tension that is lying under the surface.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 11:38 pm
Thats it!

Maybe this is what happened to the whole world!

remember Eve???

1 girl dominates the earth through the sins of humanity, to this day?!? Think about it before you scoff. Does one girl dominate earth today??Twisted Evil
0 Replies

thunder runner32

Reply Wed 11 May, 2005 06:04 am
...I don't think so...

The title of this thread is a bit overdone, there was no dominating.....thank God
0 Replies

jin kazama

Reply Sun 7 May, 2006 02:19 pm
Haha I remember this entire ordeal Twisted Evil
0 Replies