I have been taken for a fool by Gus!

shewolfnm

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:00 pm
How come Bella only had to pay 10 bucks?
I was told 3 payments of 19.95 was the close out sale price?

( geeze, i will never use Gus's home shopping net work again)
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 02:23 pm
I stopped in and spoke to Gus PERSONALLY (if you know what i mean) He and I cut a great deal. Quid Pro Quo.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 06:02 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Dearest Green Witch
Well my Dear, it must be the same Greta then, how extraordinary !!
Now that I have made contact with one of her relatives, you may be in a position to clear up the family mystery for me.
When I saw her leave, I first thought that she had stolen something, as it looked as if she had a cushion pushed up the front of her jumper.
When I asked Mama what it could have been, she would only say that Papa had given her a "special present".
Upon going through the Old Boy's documents, after he had that dreadful accident with the hunting horn, I found a Cheque stub dated on that day, marked "Payment for little problem", for One Thousand Guineas.
Have you any idea what sort of "special present" it could have been? And is the 1000 Guineas cheque connected in any way?
I'm completely baffled, although I must admit, I am pretty baffled most of the time.
Yours Graciously

Spanky

Oh my gosh! so many events coming together here. My Lord Ellpus, for years there was a story in my family telling how my grandparents had swindled an old rich lord into believing he had gotten my grandmother pregnant. Actually, she was already pregnant by my grandfather (the Russian gardener at the neighboring estate). Realizing my grandmother would get the boot as soon as the Lady of the house caught wind of the situation they decided to use the event to their advantage.

My grandmother had noticed "Lord Lecher" (as she called your papa) peeping at her titties and drooling a bit when she was on her hands and knees cleaning up the nursery room floor - so they decided to set him up. One night my grandmother bribed the cook to create a powerful rum dessert which the Lord adored and sure enough he scoffed it down. He never could hold his liquor and was soon staggering about the halls. My grandmother grabbed him as he passed by the linen closet, popped open his buttons, hoisted up her skirt and started moaning like a cow in heat. The Lord, thinking he had died and gone to heaven, slobbered all over her. Now my grandmother timed it very carefully so the Lady of the house would be walking by that linen closet on her way to say goodnight to the children. The Lady hearing the barnyard noises, opened the door and out fell the two culprits tangled in a multi-limb embrace.

Well one thing led to another and soon my grandparents were on their way to America with a tidy little sum to buy a house and start a little grocery business that was to expand and flourish over the years. So I guess my family owes some of their success to your family - how crazy is that! By the way, my uncle Harry was the baby we speak of and is the spitting image of my grandfather. It's such a small world.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 03:19 pm
A liitle Grocery business eh? That may explain why I regularly receive letters from some company named Wal-Mart, with just "Ha Ha" written on it.
Mind you, one is not surprised that Papa was under the impression that he had sired another offspring, as he would have got up a Frog if it had stopped hopping.
Fine family tradition. Goes back generations, I'm afraid. B*st*rds all over the world one would imagine.
Jolly clever of your family though, must admit.
Lord Ellpus.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 03:41 pm
Dear Lord Spanky - I guess your busy Papa knocked up one of girls from the Sam Walton clan, wouldn't surprise me- they are all a bunch of sluts. I promise I am in no way connected to CrapMart.
However, let bygones be bygones and if you ever get across the pond - dinner is my treat. - GW
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 03:44 pm
Spiffing, my Dear......I love taking young fillies out for Dinner. My treat though, a Gentleman always pays.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 03:46 pm
Just remembered that "knocked up" in your language means to visit someone. In American English it means to "get with child" - wouldn't want another international misunderstanding on our hands.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 03:53 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Spiffing, my Dear......I love taking young fillies out for Dinner. My treat though, a Gentleman always pays.

I quess that is very true in your family. And I enjoy the company of Geezers, I'll look forward to it.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sun 13 Mar, 2005 04:08 pm
A Geezer is normally something that regularly erupts hot fluid high into the air.....I'm afraid you may be in for a bit of a disappointment my Dear, as I can hardly raise a smile nowadays.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 01:10 am
You should visit the Northern Parts of the Uk Ellpus...

Not only would you raise a smile, you'd be laughing for hours :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 21 Jul, 2006 06:28 am
OOh! There's an offer I can't refuse.

I've packed the spatulas, and will be there in about 12 hours (how far away IS the north?)

See you A2K folks next week.

WOOOO-HOOOOO!
0 Replies