We Have A Republican Party Waging A War Against Women And Women's Healthcare.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:06 am
@Real Music,
Quote:
We Have A Republican Party Waging A War Against Women And Women's Healthcare.

First of all I believe this to be true.

Of course you do. This is partisan political propaganda. Republicans bad. Democrats good. I get it. You haven't answered what you would say to Republicans who are women; are they part of this "war on women"?

Republicans throw mud at Democrats. Democrats throw mud at Republicans. What's the point. This is not a serious topic.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:18 am
Here is the key question for anyone on this thread...

If someone disagrees with you about abortion, does that mean they hate women?

This is what the message seems to be. If I am wrong, then tell me clearly that it is possible to disagree with you about abortion without being part of a "war on women".
Real Music

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:18 am
@maxdancona,
Just as I thought. As usual. Nothing about you has changed.
You Max, who is the king of propaganda.
You Max, who is the king of trolls.
You Max, who only wants to hear Max points of view.
You Max, who hate when other people present evidence that counters Max points of view.
You Max, still has absolutely nothing to add to the conversation.
It also appears that you Max don't wish to add anything to the conversation.
So, can you tell me once again? Why are you wasting everyone's time with your silly nonsense?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:28 am
@Real Music,
King of trolls... eh?

I love that! Thank you.
Real Music

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 10:31 am
@maxdancona,
You're welcome, Mr. Propoganda Troll.
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 11:33 am
@maxdancona,
To answer your question, no, disagreements about abortion does not mean they hate women.

It seems you've latched on the only one portion of the issue and disregard EVERYTHING else.

Other discussions include charging women MORE for SAME medications, hassles about OBTAINING a prescription for birth control and FILLING such prescriptions, having adequate REPRESENTATION at panel discussions that lead into LEGISLATION of women's health issues, and other topics that relate to women.

And of course, let's just throw in being told that being a sexually active woman is not allowed or is frowned upon.

IF you can debate THESE ISSUES with out an abortion attachment to ANY of the conversation, I'd be a willing ear.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:04 pm
@neptuneblue,
I will discuss any one of them. Shall we take them in order...

I think in the first case, you are talking about Rogaine. I agree with you here, charging women more than men for the same medication is ridiculous.

But what does this have to do with the alleged Republican war against women? It seems like you are taking something we all agree is wrong and randomly pinning it on your adversary.

Do you have any reason, other than political propaganda, to pin this on the Republicans?
Real Music

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 12:19 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Do you have any reason, other than political propaganda, to pin this on the Republicans?

As soon as someone gives reasons with the evidence for their reason, you Max will call it propaganda. So, since you already intend on calling any evidence presented as being political propaganda, what is the purpose of answering you? By the way, your question about (the Republican party waging a war against Women and women's healthcare) has been answered with evidence on multiple occasions. You will continue to call it political propaganda. So, all of the mountain of evidence means nothing to you. Any answer we give you will be seen as political propaganda in your eyes. So, how do you expect anyone to engage in any discussion with you? If we are not permitted to use evidence, how are we able to answer your question?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:04 pm
@Real Music,
All political propaganda is built on evidence. That's how propaganda works. The question is whether the evidence is true and relevant.

I checked in this case, there is truth behind the claim in the case of Rogaine, products marketed for women cost more than products marketed for men even though they contain the same active ingredient. This is certainly wrong; they shouldn't do this.

But... this thread is about an alleged "Republican War on Women". If you can't show how Republicans support this practice, then this evidence is irrelevant. This may be evidence for greed, or opportunism on the part of drug companies. It isn't evidence for a Republican "war on women".

If this claim isn't relevant, then using it to prove your political point is logically invalid.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:07 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I will discuss any one of them. Shall we take them in order...

I think in the first case, you are talking about Rogaine. I agree with you here, charging women more than men for the same medication is ridiculous.

But what does this have to do with the alleged Republican war against women? It seems like you are taking something we all agree is wrong and randomly pinning it on your adversary.

See, that's the problem Max. One issue after another has been targeted against women. As a singular topic, sure, you may say it's rhetoric. Maybe two. Or three. Ok, four.

How many issues does it take for you to understand this is a PROBLEM as systematic restrictions are placed against women? And who is in charge, leading the crusade? Republicans. Especially Conservative Republicans who seem to regard women as second class citizens who don't get represented in a fair and equal manner. This isn't random. It's extremely targeted. And if it were happening to YOU, you'd stand up, take notice and speak out.

Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:08 pm
@Real Music,
Quote:
just as I thought...

You Mad still has absolutely nothing to add...
Don't wish to add..

Why are you wasting everyone's time with your silly nonsense.

Right now RealMusic, I don't notice you being any different. If you believe or feel max is not adding or contributing to the thread in a way you want, then just don't respond. All you have done is cluttered this thread with inane, useless tirades and whining.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:11 pm
@Sturgis,
Please don't stop him Sturgis. I am enjoying this.

My interaction with RealMusic is actually helping me organize some thoughts I have about political propaganda.
Sturgis

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:13 pm
@maxdancona,
Okay then...
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 01:46 pm
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
As a singular topic, sure, you may say it's rhetoric. Maybe two. Or three. Ok, four. How many issues does it take for you to understand this is a PROBLEM

This is how political propaganda always works. The Republicans play this trick too, they say that the Democratic party is unpatriotic and hates freedom. Then they come up with a bunch of unrelated, emotional stories to bolster the narrative they started.

If you talk to a Republican you will hear about disrespect for the flag at the NFL, and illegal immigrants, and disrespect for troops, and MS-13. Just like you, they have all of their talking points lined up and they claim that the shear number of them means something. And just like you all they have is a bunch of loosely related stories that don't really prove anything.

These are not valid arguments, they are an emotional appeal to partisanship. I don't believe that Democrats hate our troops any more than I believe that Republicans hate women.

It is just political propaganda.
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:05 pm
@maxdancona,
And that's YOUR assessment. It isn't mine.

I've stuck to ONE subject -- women's issues. Not the NFL or illegal immigrants or disrespect for the troops. Again, by dismissing my argument isn't a validation to or for you. It simply means your narrow minded focus will not allow you to see anything past past your own viewpoint, which I find extremely ironic coming from you.

Read a chapter from your own book and stop exerting social pressure to prevent certain opinions from being expressed.
Real Music

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:09 pm
@maxdancona,
I will follow Sturgis advice and stop wasting my time with you Max. But, before I do I will make one additional reply.
First of all, Max doesn't get to determine what evidence is valid or not valid, because that would be silly
Second, Max doesn't get to determine what evidence is relevant or irrelevant, because that would be silly.
More than enough valid and relevant evidence has been presented by me as well as others proving that the Republican party is waging a war against women and women's healthcare. It just doesn't matter to you Max. That is fine with me, because everyone who reads this or any other thread will judge the evidence for themselves. I don't want you to think I didn't have some joy in debating with you. It's just that you are going in circles. One last thing is I will repost the video that started the thread. Yes the video contained broad information along with some detailed evidence to support the charge of the republican party is waging a war against women and women's healthcare.

0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:11 pm
@neptuneblue,
This thread is not about "women's issues" in general. This thread is making a very specific accusation... that the Republican party is "waging a war against women".

This charge is an example of nasty political propaganda. You have provided the usual list of talking points (the Republicans have their own list)... that doesn't make it anything more than political propaganda.

(Edit: That is a very slick propaganda video, it is pretty well done. The Republicans make these videos too, and they also do a pretty good job. I am not going to post one, because I think that the propaganda from both sides is silly.)
neptuneblue

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:15 pm
@maxdancona,
Well then there's nothing more for you to say about it and you can go along your happily merry way - somewhere else.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 02:16 pm
@neptuneblue,
Nah, I think I will stick around. You?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 22 Jul, 2018 03:19 pm
@maxdancona,
I said I wasn't going to post a video. I changed my mind.