bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 12:23 pm
@Lash,
What are some of those groups. I'm interested.
Lash

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:08 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
You have to be a working teacher to be admitted to education groups, but I’m sure you could probably get away with lying for some of them.

You can definitely see how many there are if you’re curious by searching Facebook groups in the Education category. This can’t be news to you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:20 pm
@Lash,
Who wants to lie? My eldest daughter is a teacher, my brother is a teacher, my other brother was a teacher and his wife is a teacher.

I'm just interested in what they have to say. I don't want to join in necessarily. I teach studio painting, btw, and advanced hand dying - Shiburi.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:24 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
Who wants to lie?

You.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:30 pm
Quote:
'I'm sick of this s**t!: Fed-up man turns over tables, tosses barricades at CHOP — and appears to pull gun when someone with knife objects

Quote:
'Move the f*** outta my way!'

Quote:

One man apparently fed up with downtown Seattle's autonomous zone, now known as CHOP, recently was caught on video dismantling barricades and signs blocking one of the occupied streets.

But someone else didn't like that very much — and appeared to pull a knife on the fed-up man. Problem is, the disgruntled individual forgot that it's never wise to bring a knife to a gun fight.

Yup, the man tearing down part of CHOP appeared to be armed with something a lot more potent than a blade:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-man-throws-chop-tables-barricades

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:33 pm
@coldjoint,
you just love assholes, don't you.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:35 pm
@MontereyJack,
I know. The Blaze. They mean "The **** Fire".
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 02:40 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
you just love assholes, don't you.

Not as much as you love criminals, Communists, and anarchists.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 03:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Look at their groups.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 04:20 pm
@Lash,
Caught in another lie Lash?
bobsal u1553115

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 04:25 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Caught in another lie Lash?

Didn't have the heart to say it. I thought she was laying the "progressive" thing in too thick.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 09:27 pm
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
You're no teacher.

Her claims are more credible than your claims.

bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Anyone who claims to "know" I have sock accounts is full of it.

You've used your sock accounts to attack people before. You've used your sock puppets to try to circumvent suspensions before. You've been suspended for them before.

So everyone knows that you are lying.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 09:50 pm
a2k does know. They've suspended you for your abuse of them before.

That said, I'm not convinced that whatever you are doing this time involves multiple accounts. Whatever you are doing this time, the mass of downvotes happens instantaneously.

Your childish name-calling shows your lack of facts and logic.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2020 10:47 pm
Yeah, they did know. You got jettisoned for it. Everybody knows it.

It makes me laugh that you can’t bear that I’m teaching.
snood

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:54 am
@Lash,
Actually what I think he suggested is that he doubts you’re a teacher, not that he “can’t bear it” or something.
The way you carry on here it’s certainly reasonable to have such doubt.

And perhaps a profound sadness at the chance that you really are one.
Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 05:50 am
@snood,
I guess you didn’t make the cut as a mental health counselor. I didn’t think an angry guy with a big chip on his shoulder should be talking to kids—much less advising them. Things usually happen for a reason.

Meanwhile, wonderful things are happening in my classrooms. It’s a weird but really exciting time to influence kids and work with other teachers to develop anti-racist lessons.

Interesting, happy times.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 06:00 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
It’s a weird but really exciting time to influence kids.
Didn't you have to study (constructive-) developmental pedagogy before becoming a teacher? That would allow them to generate their own ideas effectively, in essence to develop their minds, their voices, and themselves, not just grow up under whatever influence.
Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 06:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Every book, author, topic a teacher selects and how they direct through Socratic method brings influence, Walter.
Surely you knew that.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:46 am
@Lash,
Actually I am disappointed that I was being taken in by your claims of progressiveness.

What you think you know, you don't.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:17 am
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Now that load of viscous nasty crap is the real Lash we know and loathe. Of all the folks here its very hard to think of a more reasonable and open an friendly member than snood. He didn't write anything that deserved even the punctuation in your little ball of ****.

Now I know for sure you are no progressive green.

That is what she does. Preemptive strikes of nastiness and loads of delusional, fever-pitch, rabid save-the-world ideology- punctuated with episodes of self-righteous persecution complex. ‘Everyone’s against me because I know what’s right and I speak the truth’ type ****.

Just FYI - I worked for years as a school counselor and then as a Licensed Professional Counselor. She knows ****-all about what “cuts” I’ve made.