blatham

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:23 am
@Lash,
Quote:
Every book, author, topic a teacher selects and how they direct through Socratic method brings influence, Walter.
Surely you knew that.
What state are you in? Normally much of this is established by a mandated curriculum.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:27 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
What state are you in? Normally much of this is established by a mandated curriculum.
Some here in Germany.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:04 am
Why I can tolerate jackasses. Why patriotism and tolerance and diversity means so much to me. Why I got tears in my coffee this morning:

G*d bless this country. Make us all a better people. Open the hearts and minds of those who hate and want to exclude. Protect us from this pandemic. Bring our leaders truly to Jesus. I ask this in Christ's name.

Amen
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:11 am
@blatham,
Quote:
What state are you in?

She's in the state of delusion. Unfortunately, Walther, we have what are known as charter schools.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 09:19 am
@snood,
You stay even keeled and calm when I want to kick a door down. I admire your fearlessness. The best I can manage is to not be afraid of anything. There's a difference and you're a better man than me for it.

You are the right person for what you do and did. Your charges are blessed.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:35 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
G*d bless this country.

Got a match? Blessing and burning are two different things.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:36 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
There's a difference and you're a better man than me for it.

Snood should be happy the bar is so low.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 10:52 am
Of course
Fox’s prime-time shows have covered the toppling of statues more than 3 times as much as coronavirus this week
coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:00 am
https://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mrz062220dAPC20200620084538.jpg
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:29 am
@blatham,
In China! Hahaha.

You know nothing. But that never stops you from talking.

Hilarious.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:30 am
@Walter Hinteler,
LOL!!! Not surprising!
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:32 am
@blatham,
Quote:
Fox’s prime-time shows have covered the toppling of statue

A network has to have a code to go by, blatham, even if it out of whack.
Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:38 am
When you spend so much time dishing it out, it’s ridiculously cowardly to cry when it splashes up on you occasionally.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:40 am
@Lash,
Pure unadulterated unfounded rationalization. Shame on you.

But this
Quote:
it’s ridiculously cowardly to cry when it splashes up on you occasionally.

needs to be tattooed on the inside of your eyelids
coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:45 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
A network has to have a code to go by,

CNN and the three networks use the Communist Manifesto.
Lash

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:59 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Pure direct cause and effect.

You idiots think you should be able to attack with impunity—like a murdering cop with qualified immunity. Reminds me of your politics.

Trump is horrific because he does X—but Biden does X and you’re a traitor to mention it... How do you reconcile such a warped sense of honor?

Now, you’re bumbling about, showing a surprising ignorance about the difference in curriculum standards and how teachers create lesson plans. You’re so satisfied in your ignorance—grinning around in your safe little cocoon of dumbassery.

Constantly attack people and (get ready for it), they’ll eventually attack you in return.

You people do make me grateful by comparison.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:08 pm
@Lash,
Quote:

Trump is horrific because he does X—but Biden does X and you’re a traitor to mention it... How do you reconcile such a warped sense of honor?

I want to hear that answer myself.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:27 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:

CNN and the three networks use the Communist Manifesto.

Says someone who doesn't know one thing about the Communist Manifesto.
Quote:
The proletariat will use its political supremacy to wrest, by degree, all capital from the bourgeoisie, to centralise all instruments of production in the hands of the State, i.e., of the proletariat organised as the ruling class; and to increase the total productive forces as rapidly as possible.

Yeah, I think I heard this on CNN just the other night.
Quote:
The “dangerous class”, [lumpenproletariat] the social scum, that passively rotting mass thrown off by the lowest layers of the old society, may, here and there, be swept into the movement by a proletarian revolution; its conditions of life, however, prepare it far more for the part of a bribed tool of reactionary intrigue.

Trump voters, as described on CNN!
Quote:
Hitherto, every form of society has been based, as we have already seen, on the antagonism of oppressing and oppressed classes. But in order to oppress a class, certain conditions must be assured to it under which it can, at least, continue its slavish existence. The serf, in the period of serfdom, raised himself to membership in the commune, just as the petty bourgeois, under the yoke of the feudal absolutism, managed to develop into a bourgeois. The modern labourer, on the contrary, instead of rising with the process of industry, sinks deeper and deeper below the conditions of existence of his own class. He becomes a pauper, and pauperism develops more rapidly than population and wealth. And here it becomes evident, that the bourgeoisie is unfit any longer to be the ruling class in society, and to impose its conditions of existence upon society as an over-riding law. It is unfit to rule because it is incompetent to assure an existence to its slave within his slavery, because it cannot help letting him sink into such a state, that it has to feed him, instead of being fed by him. Society can no longer live under this bourgeoisie, in other words, its existence is no longer compatible with society.

Yup, a stunningly accurate description of the MSM, doing everything it can to undermine the bourgeoisie — from which it derives its very success!

Do yourself a favor, cj, and read the goddam tract with an open mind and some historical perspective. Maybe you'll be able to see how different Marx's vision is from anything that developed in China or the Soviet Union. Just yelling "Commie!" because you're threatened by someone's political beliefs is the height of ignorance. The networks do not use the Communist Manifesto.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:32 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Says someone who doesn't know one thing about the Communist Manifesto.

I know it is Communist. What else is needed?

Quote:
Do yourself a favor, cj,

Do yourself a favor and do not deflect from the Communist techniques used by Democrats and BLM with political science. You do not want to acknowledge the Communist actions and rhetoric. I am not here to argue what true Marxism is.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 12:34 pm
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Now that load of viscous nasty crap is the real Lash we know and loathe. Of all the folks here its very hard to think of a more reasonable and open an friendly member than snood. He didn't write anything that deserved even the punctuation in your little ball of ****.

Nonsense. He attacked her first when he said that it was reasonable to doubt that she is a teacher.
0 Replies