bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:42 am
@Olivier5,
Trump made the grabbing <vagina> comments only a month or so before the primary and it didn't hurt him. Why would a Joe gaffe hurt him in the face of a Joe or more Trump choice? The last three years have been one big rolling Trump gaffe.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 10:46 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
The last three years have been one big rolling Trump gaffe.

Gaffe does not quite cover the 3 years of lies about Russia and a useless time wasting impeachment. Sedition is more like it.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:00 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I worry too much, I know. But the right doesn't care about political correctness while the left does, way too much in some quarters. Putity tests and all that.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 11:08 am
@Olivier5,
Most of the right won't vote for Joe or any other Democrat. The ones with full sets of teeth will vote for Joe and they're a lot more pissed with Trump than any slip of the tongue Joe could possibly make.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 2 Jun, 2020 03:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
and they're a lot more pissed with Trump than any slip of the tongue Joe could possibly make.

No they are not. If anything there are more behind him. You post garbage and refuse to back anything up. No one wants anarchy but people who hate America. People will remember in November and vote him back into office. And progressives will be an even smaller group of intolerant losers.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 08:06 am
@Olivier5,
In normal times against a normal republican, I would agree with you. Trump makes headlines everyday, sometimes a couple of times a day with mind blowing words or actions. So, in light of both candidates, I think people are looking beyond the candidates, they seem to be more symbols than anything this time around. Which unfortunately works to Trump's advantage as much if not more than it does Biden's.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
NSFW (view)
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 09:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I prefer Kamala Harris, but I'd be more than happy with either.

I'd be delighted with Kamala Harris also.

But I am thinking that Susan Rice would be the best choice...

...and turning the DoJ over to Kamala Harris.

KH would do some major league ass-kicking as the AG...rather than the major league ass-kissing Barr is doing.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 09:39 am
@Frank Apisa,
Susan Rice is on my loooong short list, too. VP, SoS, National Security Advisor, she absolutely should not be reduced to guest shots on news programs.

Kamala Harris would be a great AG.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 09:43 am
@Lash,
31 women who didn't want to be grabbed are in courts right now trying to get Trump to answer up for his sexual assaults. Why don't you get a hold of YOURSELF? Bill Clinton went to court made his admissions and settlements and faced justice.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 10:02 am
@Lash,
I never realized Juanita Broaddrick knows me personally. And you are delusional.

Juanita Broaddrick has never made it into the courts for trial. It would seem there is no case.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 10:07 am
@Lash,
Trump s the ******* president and he's been ******* the country for three years, as well as unwilliing women for decades. Stop pussyfooting. Hold the ****** we've actually got accountable.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 10:28 am
@MontereyJack,
And just one of the problems I have with the "Greening" of Lash. She wants us to be lemmings for a candidate the Greens haven't even named yet. How would four years more of Trump even help the Greens? I don't think past Jill Stein who's not even a Green, she can name one Green possible candidate.

She's aware Trump is in bad trouble, so she'd like to siphon off the anti Trump vote. "If you can't beat 'em, divert 'em!"
revelette1

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:36 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
I am impressed with her as well. But boy, wouldn't that bring up the whole stupid "talking points memo" thing all over again.

coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Jun, 2020 12:48 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Stop supporting corruption.

That does sum up most of his posts. He also supports violence, censorship, and mob rule.
0 Replies