layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:42 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Va t'en, espèce d'un caniche à barbe.

I aint got no clue what that means, but I can tell ya this: It's one of the most cheese-eatingiest posts I've seen in a good long spell.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:44 am
Well, he has successfully trashed this thread with his endless nonsense trolling. I guess he'll move on to another one soon.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:50 am
They cut this video short, but at the end the guy on the floor was shot 5 times by this obviously racist cop.

Of course the cop was charged and convicted---of nothing.
Setanta

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 08:55 am
@revelette3,
Don't bet on it.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:00 am
@Setanta,
Teckel, s'il vous plaît.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:01 am
@layman,
Instead of just walking over and handcuffing the guy, the cop kept screaming at him and making him crawl.

As a result of the crawling, the guy's pants were coming off. He tried to pull them up and was shot 5 ******* times.

Even though there were no convictions, they fired this cop for breach of policy. But then, 2 years later, they hired him back and immediately put him on "medical retirement." He now gets a check, every month for the rest of his life, from taxpayers.

This case clearly illustrates the folly of giving a cheese-eater a badge, eh?
Setanta

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:07 am
@Walter Hinteler,
D'habitude, ces jours-là, on dirait: s'il te plaît.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:10 am
@Setanta,
Honneur à qui l'honneur est dû : donc deuxième personne pluriel! Bête.
Setanta

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:50 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Je m'en doute que tu ne peut pas parler le français contemporain.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 09:58 am
We're all gunna die, I tells ya!

Quote:
One third of participants in Massachusetts study tested positive for coronavirus

The Mass. General study took samples from 200 residents on the street in Chelsea, MA. Participants remained anonymous and provided a drop of blood to researchers, who were able to produce a result in ten minutes with a rapid test.

Sixty-four of the participants tested positive – a “sobering” result, according to Thomas Ambrosino, Chelsea’s city manager. “We've long thought that the reported numbers are vastly under-counting what the actual infection is," Ambrosino told the Boston Globe.

Massachusetts is currently the third-most infected state in the country, with around 34,400 confirmed cases and 1,400 deaths.

Ambrosino called Chelsea the epicenter of the crisis in Massachusetts. Chelsea has the state’s highest rate of confirmed cases, with at least 712 confirmed cases and 39 deaths – an infection rate of around 2 percent.

He added: “Still, it's kind of sobering that 30 percent of a random group of 200 people that are showing no symptoms are, in fact, infected.

Infected but no symptoms? That aint even possible, it it? The Kung Flu kills on contact.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:15 am
@Setanta,
Il y a déjà plus de 50 ans que j'attendais français à l'école. Et cela a suffi pour les visites en France jusqu'à présent.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:25 am
Fall for this bullshit if you're gullible enough, eh?

Quote:
Top coronavirus model significantly lowers total estimates of US deaths in new projection

The University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) lowered its projection of total deaths to just over 60,308 in an update published Friday.

The projection is significantly lower than prior estimates from the IHME, which last month was predicting 84,000 deaths from the virus.

The new numbers will fuel critics of the lockdown strategy taken by governors and local officials, who say the aggressive shut down of daily life across America was based on projections by models that turned out not to align with reality.

Former New York Times reporter Alex Berenson, who has become a top voice in those pushing back against the lockdown strategy, has argued that the models have social distancing baked in to them, so that cannot be tagged for the reason why the projections are being lowered.

“Now we’re in a bad spot because there’s clearly a dangerous political dynamic right now -- the economy is in freefall, a lot of people are hurting. If we acknowledge what is clearly happening ... the people who made these decisions, I think there’s going to be a lot of anger at them, so they don't want to acknowledge it, so they say 'oh it's the lockdown that saved us.'”

“That the IHME model keeps changing is evidence of its lack of reliability as a predictive tool,” epidemiologist Ruth Etzioni of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center, who has served on a search committee for IHME, said according to Stat News. “That it is being used for policy decisions and its results interpreted wrongly is a travesty unfolding before our eyes.”

This aint no time to be questioning the experts, eh? This is the time to panic.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:27 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

Il y a déjà plus de 50 ans que j'attendais français à l'école. Et cela a suffi pour les visites en France jusqu'à présent.

So you're fessin up that ya can't really talk Frog, eh, Walt?

That's what I thought.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:29 am
@layman,
Quote:
...that's what I thought.

Congratulations on your newly discovered talent of thinking.
MontereyJack

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:33 am
@layman,
cops tend to be republican, you do know that.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:36 am
@Sturgis,
I don't even try to think anymore. I emote, that's all.

I'm practicing for my new job assignment from Trump.

I'll be infiltrating cheese-eater groups nationwide as an undercover spy. Then I'll rat them all out, see?

It's gunna ROCK.

I can't say too much for security reasons, but I can tell ya this much: What Bannon has planned for them aint nuthin nice.
layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 10:48 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

cops tend to be republican, you do know that.

By and large, I spect that's true. But the nature of the job always attracts a certain percentage of insecure sadistic tyrant wannabees. Cheese-eaters, in other words.

Kinda like the position of boy scout leader always atracts cheese-eating homosexual pedophiles, ya know?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 11:06 am
@layman,
Sorry, layman...
Trumples tweeted that you are no longer included in his current position fillings plans. You might have offended his stomach instincts.

If you have doubts, he even retweeted his tweet and then retweeted his retweet.
(his fingers are much more active since he can't go golfing for now)

layman

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 11:12 am
@Sturgis,
That's cool. Trump might think I'm unreliable, but he has delegated the supervision to my homeboy, Steve Bannon. He knows I can deliver.
Sturgis

Reply Sat 18 Apr, 2020 11:15 am
@layman,
Got a text from George Conway. He's a-aiming to stop you (and shut down Breitbart to show Kellyann how much he cares)