layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:05 pm
@MontereyJack,
What you think are "snappy come-backs" are invariably false, hollow, moronic, and tediously dull.

Live with it, cheese-eater.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:06 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
When you discover reality we will all be interested in your opinion. Until then do not attach your faults to others.

Now who else have I heard THAT from. I really enjoy your use of the royal 'we'. Arguing is not argument. "WE", ha ha ha.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:08 pm
@layman,
gee, that sure sounds like the general opinionof p your snappy comebacks and faux homey-ness, eh?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:09 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Cheese-eaters aint got no game, and they sho nuff aint no playas.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:11 pm
@layman,
a playa is a beach, and you're stranded on one like a whale.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:11 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

Quote:
Now who else have I heard THAT from. I really enjoy your use of the royal 'we'. Arguing is not argument. "WE", ha ha ha.

Thanks for trolling by.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:17 pm
@Region Philbis,
He lies a lot.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:20 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
He lies a lot.

Like saying Jupiter is a big planet!
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:20 pm
To quote the wise Fat-boy:

I come home in the evenin and you're still in bed....

Got a rag tied around your head.....

I'm tellin ya Baby, if you don't stop your jive.....

You're gunna find your ass outside...

Aww, Baby, whatcha gunna do?

I'm sick and tired of foolin round witchoo.

0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:35 pm
What the left wing is saying about Joey Biden;

America First, Baby!
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:38 pm
MJ and Bob can relax for a while this can take the place of their posts.
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:45 pm
@coldjoint,
Ray Charles, he ROCKS, eh!?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 01:14 pm
Quote:
Coronavirus antibody testing finds Bay Area infections may be 85 times higher than reported

A team of researchers in California found that the number of coronaviruses cases in one county may actually be up to 85 times higher than the what health officials have tallied, and say their data may help better estimate the virus’ true fatality rate.

“Our data imply that, by April 1 (three days prior to the end of our survey) between 48,000 and 81,000 people had been infected in Santa Clara County. The reported number of confirmed positive cases in the county on April 1 was 956, 50-85-fold lower than the number of infectious predicted by this study.”

“This probably aligns with what overall national exposure may be, on order of about 5 percent once we do wide serology,” he tweeted on Friday. “Santa Clara was a hot spot and I would have expected exposure to be higher. Overall we’re probably diagnosing 1 in 10 to 1 in 20 infections.”

This aint the first study to suggest that the true mortality rate of the Kung Flu is about the same as the common seasonal flu which has been around forever.

But, hey, **** them liars. As I've said all along:

We're all gunna die, I tells ya!
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 01:37 pm
Good thinkin, eh!?

Quote:
Connecticut man breaks into closed restaurant, spends 4 days eating, drinking

A man in New Haven, Conn., was arrested earlier this week after breaking into a downtown restaurant during the coronavirus pandemic and helping himself to thousands of dollars’ worth of food and liquor over the course of four days.

After reviewing security footage, police determined Ortiz had broken into the café on Saturday, and “helped himself over the course of four days to the restaurant’s food, liquor, and beer,” while also removing “beverages and property” from the restaurant. Ortiz is also accused of drinking or stealing around 70 bottles of liquor, the restaurant’s management estimated.

The burglar, identified as Louis Angel Ortiz, was first reported to the authorities after a manager at the Soul de Cuba Café found Ortiz asleep inside the restaurant on Tuesday, according to a reporter for Fox 61. Officers responded to find Ortiz down the street, “in possession of a bottle of the restaurant’s rum,” the New Haven Police Department confirmed.

How is this poor hispanic man supposed to know that this aint legal, eh? He's done been told by every cheese-eater on the planet that everything in America is free to illegal aliens and that they can just help themselves, ya know?
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 02:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

It tells me you can't respond to the facts I presented to you. it shows me all you know is ad hominem.

Exactly. That's his game. He doesn't want a discussion; he tries to post controversial crap, often specious, in order to get you to respond. But, totally Trump-like, he never considers your points, answers your questions, or concedes defeat. You can expose his lies, correct his mistaken "facts", refute his sources, only to be answered with personal insults or be treated to a succession of stupid posts composed by his cowardly "blackface" persona.
Quote:
I'm done talking to you. The thumbs down is on until you respond to the issues.

Which is truly the best way to handle this pest and several other serial polluters. An occasional correction of his statements or exposure of his lies is fine, but leave it at that, criticism followed by freeze out, no interaction.

After all:

a tiresome poseur who thinks he's funny wrote:
There is no reason to try to "debate" people whose only idea of debate is to attempt to insult, ridicule, and demean anyone who disagrees with their often absurd contentions.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 03:34 pm
See, here's what I was talking about. Guns save lives!

Quote:
Concealed-carry permit holder shoots 3 teens on city bus

A licensed gun owner in Philadelphia is claiming self-defense after shooting three teens who were allegedly attacking him on a public transit bus, police said Thursday.

The 24-year-old man, who police said had a concealed-carry permit for his weapon, was sitting in the back of the bus when the group approached him and an altercation soon followed, according to Lt. Dennis Rosenbaum of Northeast Detectives.

The unidentified gun owner gave his weapon to investigators and is cooperating, Philadelphia's FOX 29 reported.

Here you have a responsible, law-abiding licensed gun owner who was forced to shoot a few thug-ass punks. He coulda smoked them all, but instead he just shot them in the legs and ass.

Quote:
Authorities said those wounded were 15, 16 and 17 years old. The 15-year-old was shot in his right thigh and buttocks, while the 17-year-old was shot in his right knee. They were both taken to Einstein Medical Hospital.

The 16-year-old was shot in his left thigh and was taken to Jefferson Torresdale Hospital

It's a good thing his gun was concealed. Otherwise these punks wouldn't have attacked him and they would have just moved on to some defenseless victim. This way he took their sorry ass off the streets, for the benefit of all.

Them boys aint likely to make it to age 18, eh?

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 03:53 pm
@layman,
Quote:
the 17-year-old was shot in his right knee.

How's that kneecap comin there, eh, boy?

I bet that smarts!
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 04:10 pm
As I recall, Al Capone was in Miami when the St. Valentine's massacree went down. Everybody knew who was behind it, though. As Bugs Moran said: "Only Capone kills like that."

0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 04:43 pm
Quote:
Mehdi Hasan
@mehdirhasan
1h
"Failure to vote for Biden in a swing state amounts to voting for Trump."

In an interview with me, Noam Chomsky compares the #NeverBiden ppl to Communists in the 1930s who refused to ally with social democrats against the Nazis: "We know where that led."

What the hell would he know about anything?
blatham

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 04:52 pm
Quote:
Marshall Cohen
@MarshallCohen
· Apr 16
All 12 jurors from the Roger Stone trial told the court today that they feel harassed and afraid for their lives, especially after President Trump and right-wing media figures criticized them for convicting Stone of 7 federal crimes https://cnn.com/2020/04/16/politics/roger-stone-jury-privacy/index.html