layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 10:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:

layman wrote:
Are you really trying to claim that the English "invaded" anybody?
They "moved into" what is now the USA. Or am I mistaken?

Yeah, and they bought some land there. Are you now opposing all immigration, that the idea?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 10:53 am
@layman,
Are you really dim enough to claim they didn't? A thousand or so English coming in in less than 15 years and taking over Native American land often not on friendly terms. Sounds pretty illegal invasion-ish to me. And what the English called "buying land", the Native Americans thought waselpedin killing native inhabitants with. usufruct. Very different concept. But the English had the guns, which even then they had no compunctions about using to force their will on unwilling people who basically just wanted to be left alone, a concept completely beyond the ken of Europeans, whose concept was our way or the highway ( or considering the timeframe, our way or the game trail).
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:02 am
@MontereyJack,
Why doesn't it surprise me that you want to slander and trash Americans while siding with it's backstabbing barbaric enemies, who are determined to destroy them, I wonder?

Stalin's biggest mistake was thinking he could actually make a binding "deal" with Hitler. Early immigrating English settlers made the same mistake with the injuns, unfortunately.

Almost to a man, cheese-eaters will ALWAYS defend and apologize for terrorists, as long as they're attacking the U.S., anyway.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:18 am
@layman,
Your an idiot. Anyone with the ability to read history knows the English killed and took land because they had the guns and no moral compass. Your version of history is fake history. I would have thought when you got kicked off of a2k you would have gotten an education.
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:24 am
@layman,
By the way, guess who Opechancanough's niece was, eh?

Pocahontas, that's who. Trump gave Warren the appropriate nickname, sho nuff.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:25 am
@RABEL222,
Not even he buys into his crap. He's a troll.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:26 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Your an idiot Anyone with the ability to read history knows the English killed and took land because they had the guns and no moral compass.

Preach it, cheese-eater!

It appears that you only read the fake "history" written by Howard Zinn and his ilk, eh?

Typical, sho nuff.

Just for the record, that's spelled "you're," not "your." Nice try, though.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:31 am
@layman,
It doesn't surprise me at all that you believe in fairy tales rather than reality.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:34 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
It doesn't surprise me at all that you believe in fairy tales rather than reality.

When you discover reality we will all be interested in your opinion. Until then do not attach your faults to others.
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:37 am
@RABEL222,
Tuco [trying to read a letter]: Dear.. id...uh, id....

Blondie [snatching the letter from his sorry mitts]: "Dear idiot," It's for you.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:37 am
@layman,
Actually we read the real history, the real accounts and the real chronicles written at the time. Your side does the fake history.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:40 am
@coldjoint,
You're also an ahistorical know nothing, living in a fantasy world. Give my regards to Snow White and all the dwarves when you get home tonight (or just say Hi to them if you're staying at home where you should be).
coldjoint

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:42 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You're also an ahistorical know nothing,

Go right ahead and prove that or retract it. I am tired of your crap with nothing to back it up. Everyone should be.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:47 am
@coldjoint,
Believe me we are far more tired of your phony crap" backed up" by alternative realiy wild eyed opinion masquerading as fact.
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:48 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Believe me we are far more tired of your phony crap" backed up" by alternative realiy wild eyed opinion masquerading as fact.

Heh, the irony of it all, eh?
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:49 am
@layman,
you're another.
Below viewing threshold (view)
layman

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:52 am
@MontereyJack,
Like I done said a while back:

Quote:
Cheese-eaters have a pretty simple formula for determining what's true.

If they want it to be true, then, by God, it is. If they don't want it to be true, then, by God, it aint.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 11:59 am
@layman,
as usual you done posted nonsense, eh?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 17 Apr, 2020 12:00 pm
@coldjoint,
As they say, no lie ever dies on the internet. Your cites, GIGO.