blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:11 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
Right. But my point was that he was telling you that you shouldn't do that either. He doesn't get to decide what people are allowed to say or suggest and that includes suggesting someone be ignored.
Understood. Sorry, wasn't critiquing your response, just trying to lay out a clear path to get to my final graph.

Quote:
Quote:
georgeob1 wrote:
Isn't the constant approval of the small circle of rather slavish claques who attend your posts sufficient?

"Slavish"??? Yeah, every morning I steel myself for yet another day of mandatory approval of posts by blatham...or else.

This one is equally interesting. "claque - a group of sycophantic followers". As I explained to McGentrix last week, who the **** would aspire for something that valueless. (* the answer to this rhetorical question is found in the following graph)

And again, how can it be possible for a conservative to indict an A2K participant for this particular supposed goal (and to indict others as eager and consciousless sycophants) while at the very same time completely missing the nature of the relationship between *Trump and the nodding buffoons who surround him in every press conference or who populate his adoring base?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:13 pm
@revelette3,
Quote:
I hope not too much
Exaggeration for the sake of the gag.
blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:16 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
I laugh at you. Are you gonna cry now? Smh.
She writes in trying to make the case she doesn't behave as a troll.
blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:21 pm
I distinctly remember the first time I drove down out of the hills north of LA. What met my eyes was definitely NOT this...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVNam0jUEAEvwYB?format=jpg&name=900x900
LA as it is now
snood

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:22 pm
@blatham,
Wow. That’s aMAZing.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:26 pm
Quote:
"... the White House has made a deliberate political calculation that it will better serve Trump’s interest to put the onus on governors — rather than the federal government — to figure out how to move ahead."
WP
Oh yes. And on China. And on the WHO. And on the media. Anyone but Trump and his administration. They've been perfect.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:38 pm
@blatham,
I didn't mean it too seriously myself. But while I was on it, I thought it would interesting to know which was better for you. Normally I am against pot. However, I have a lot of pain, I've been taking a pain pill for years prescribed by a pain clinic. I would love to substitute something natural if I am going to be addicted to something. So I thought to myself, putting it in brownies and hide the brownies is more socially acceptable. But never mind; kids would probably find it thinking, "boy, I found mamaw's hidden stash of brownies. "
blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 03:42 pm
Please do understand this is exactly right
Quote:
Amanda Marcotte
@AmandaMarcotte
3h
Some of the folks pushing this "re-open the economy" line are, unlike Trump, smart enough to know full well that won't work. Instead, they are cynically laying the groundwork for a story about how the economy was shut down to hurt Trump, not to save people's lives.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:19 pm
@revelette3,
Several points. First, marijuana is not physically addictive like nicotine or opioids. Second, marijuana in edible form is better than smoking and you are correct to be anxious about kids finding something they think will be candy or brownies or cookies, etc, but you ought to be able to find some unaccessible location if you did have some.

Honestly, I know little about medical marijuana as I've never used it for pain relief. Do you know of no one in your community who uses it this way and whom you can trust?
layman

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:31 pm
Watch the cheese-eaters jump to defend this, eh? Naw, they won't do that, they'll just pretend it never happened, that's all.

Quote:
FBI had information Steele dossier was part of 'Russian disinformation campaign,' declassified footnotes show

The FBI's Crossfire Hurricane team investigating the Trump 2016 campaign received multiple indications that former British spy Christopher Steele -- one of their key informants in their investigation -- was part of an elaborate "Russian disinformation campaign," according to several newly declassified footnotes from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz's report on FBI misconduct.

One of the footnotes, which was previously redacted in its entirety, read: “The [REDACTED] stated that it did not have high confidence in this subset of Steele’s reporting and assessed that the referenced subset was part of a Russian disinformation campaign to denigrate US foreign relations."

In addition, in late December 2016, Department Attorney Bruce Ohr told SSA 1 [FBI Agent Joe Pietnka] that he had met with Glenn Simpson and that Simpson had assessed that Person 1 was a RIS officer who was central in connecting Trump to Russia."

Pientka was conspicuously removed from the FBI's website after Fox News contacted the FBI about his extensive role in Crossfire Hurricane FISA matters. The redactions also gave other reasons to doubt the knowledge and credibility of Steele's main sources...

In a letter to Barr in January seeking the full declassification of four footnotes in Horowitz's report, Grassley and Johnson had written: "We are concerned that certain sections of the public version of the [IG] report are misleading because they are contradicted by relevant and probative classified information redacted in four footnotes within the classified report."

Friday's partial declassification, which suggested Steele's sources were part of a Russian interference effort, was immediately highlighted by Trump allies and Republicans, who have long pushed the administration to publicize more details of the FBI's flawed investigation, even as U.S. Attorney John Durham is pursuing a criminal probe into the conduct of U.S. intelligence agencies.

Hillary, the chump, paid millions to these Russians for disinformation which the russians would have paid her to get disseminated.

The russian preferred Hillary over Trump for many reasons, not the least of which is that's she's easily bribed, and he aint.
RABEL222

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:36 pm
@blatham,
Years ago I tried marijuana with a bunch of friends and while they would get high it did nothing to or for me. After a time I decided it was all BS and thinking it would make you high your brain would produce endorphins that indeed make you high. My brain is evidentally defective.
revelette3

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:36 pm
@blatham,
Thanks, but in truth I'll never do it. I was mostly just using up space to make useless conversation. Not much going on right now. But, what I read on the site I linked to sounds really good and would probably calm my moods as well. But don't respond. I think we can leave it at that. Sorry. Guess I should read some news first this morning before coming on here.
blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:52 pm
@RABEL222,
It's everyone's individual choice to use it or not. But it's definitely not the case that effects are merely a product of wishful thinking or group delusion.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:54 pm
@revelette3,
No problem, darlin'. If you ever feel the need, you can message me.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 04:54 pm
@layman,
Quote:
Hillary, the chump, paid millions to these Russians for disinformation which the russians would have paid her to get disseminated.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that Obama's FBI also used taxpayer's money to pay Steele for the bullshit he was passing them from russian disinformation agents.

Of course cheese-eaters everywhere fully approve of this.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 05:03 pm
@blatham,
Oh no. She writes saying if you’re making the case she is, she might as well qualify.
layman

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 05:12 pm
@Lash,
You might as well just shut up and quit posting. It's futile. We've all been instructed to ignore you, got it?
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 05:12 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
Honestly, I know little about medical marijuana as I've never used it for pain relief. Do you know of no one in your community who uses it this way and whom you can trust?
I’d volunteer, but I probably don’t make it on her trusted list.
Then there is the problem of the community. This is a pretty rough neighborhood to be considered as one.
Leadfoot

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 05:22 pm
Hey, how come nobody challenged that lie'n bastard layman on that bs about the kids not have'n much of a problem with the covid thing?

For a second there I though we might have to confront reality.
layman

Reply Fri 10 Apr, 2020 05:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

sure as **** more moral than the pussy -grabbing prez is.

I notice that, just like the fake news, you completely ignore this, eh?