layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:17 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
You’re full of crap. No doubt.

Just hide and watch, eh? Joey-boy aint gunna be on the ticket come November.

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2020/02/AP_20056437558306-e1582637712845.jpg

Just look who's peeking around the corner, eh? One loser will replace another. The Dems never learn.
snood

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:23 am
@layman,
layman wrote:

snood wrote:
You’re full of crap. No doubt.

Just hide and watch, eh? Joey-boy aint gunna be on the ticket come November.

I’d make a money wager with you. But trusting someone who hides behind a demeaning false black persona to post non-stop troll bullshit not to welsh wouldn’t be wise.
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:26 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

trusting someone who hides behind a demeaning false black persona to post non-stop troll bullshit not to welsh wouldn’t be wise.

It figures that you would think that being a black person is "demeaning," eh?
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:31 am
@snood,
Quote:
One loser will replace another. The Dems never learn.

Trump's henchmen will hold off on indicting Hilly until after the election, now.

If he doesn't, it's possible that the Dems would come up with a real candidate, ya know?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:32 am
@layman,
No, what’s demeaning is the fake ass caricature that you hide behind.

I’m a black man. That’s my real picture in the avatar. You’re a sick ass fake who gets his kicks hiding behind that hanky-head, stepin fetchit act to post non-stop ****. Sho-nuff.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:49 am
racists never think they themselves are racist
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:52 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

racists never think they themselves are racist

Racists with integrity, black or white, will freely admit it.

But cheese-eating racists never do. You're right about that.
hightor

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 07:59 am
@snood,
Quote:
No, what’s demeaning is the fake ass caricature that you hide behind.

It's disgusting and it's cowardly. This malignant poseur thinks he can hide behind the phony persona and spout any kind of crap he wants with impunity, probably regaling himself with how clever he thinks he is. I'm surprised he's allowed to get away with it. The guy in my avatar is Jewish. I can't imagine the admins looking the other way if I tried to sound like a caricatured Yiddish-speaking immigrant from the turn of the previous century — "Oi gershmoickled my flitzin muzbot yesterrdae" — and used it when I wanted to criticize Israel and spammed the thread with posts that no one responds to or even reads.
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:05 am
@hightor,
Nibble some more limburger, there, eh, Hi? You're on a roll, I tellsya!
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:08 am
@layman,
Never met a racist with integrity.
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:10 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

Never met a racist with integrity.

Figures, sho nuff. Like the other cheese-eaters here, it's evident that you don't get out much, eh?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:18 am
@layman,
hightor is. you aren't.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:19 am
@layman,
you don't get it any. And I'm practicing social distancing. I bet you're out spreading infection, right?
snood

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:22 am
@MontereyJack,
None. Not a bit.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Although I voted your post up, for the general sentiment, I don't agree with you in this particular instance. My belief is that Layman is a willing and a purposive provocateur. He tries to see how far he can go, and he enjoys the attention he gets, the attention whore syndrome. To that extent, he'll say just about anything.
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:28 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:

you don't get it

Hey! Quit stealing insipid slogans from women, willya? What are ya, some kinda misogynist, that it?
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:34 am
@Setanta,
Mark Twain wrote:
Honesty is the best policy -- when there is money in it.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 08:50 am
Hilly Clinton wrote:
You could put half of Trump's supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right? They're racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic – Islamophobic – you name it-–they are irredeemable, but thankfully, they are not America. Hey! Why aint I ahead by fifty points!?

There's millions and millions and millions of irredeemable deplorables out there, caincha see?

Why pick on me?
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 09:07 am
@layman,
awwww, poor widdle layman's feelings are hurt.
layman

Reply Wed 8 Apr, 2020 09:07 am
@layman,
[url][/url]
Quote:
After the election, Diane Hessan, who had been hired by the Clinton campaign to track undecided voters, wrote in The Boston Globe that "all hell broke loose" after the "basket of deplorables" comment, which prompted what she saw as the largest shift of undecided voters towards Trump.

Political scientist Charles Murray said, in a post-election interview with Sam Harris, that because the comment helped get Donald Trump elected, Murray agreed with Jonathan Haidt that it had "changed the history of the world, and he [Haidt] may very well be right. That one comment by itself may have swung enough votes, it certainly was emblematic of the disdain with which the New Upper Class looks at mainstream Americans."

In an interview with CNN on December 4, 2016, Hillary Clinton's campaign manager Robby Mook said that the statement "definitely could have alienated." In her 2017 book What Happened, Clinton said that her comments on the "basket of deporables" were a factor in her electoral loss.

Nice try, Hilly, and alla yawl cheese-eaters.