coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 01:34 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
You really like Dementia Donny.

He has no signs of dementia. Biden is senile.
Brand X

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 01:37 pm
The Hill
@thehill
·
2m
JUST IN: Texas Democrats sue to expand mail-in voting amid pandemic
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 02:04 pm
@Brand X,
Quote:
Texas Democrats sue...

so it is easier to cheat in the next election.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 02:12 pm
jack
@jack
· 6m
I’m moving $1B of my Square equity (~28% of my wealth) to #startsmall LLC to fund global COVID-19 relief. After we disarm this pandemic, the focus will shift to girl’s health and education, and UBI. It will operate transparently, all flows tracked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-eGxq2mMoEGwgSpNVL5j2sa6ToojZUZ-Zun8h2oBAR4
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 02:23 pm
@Brand X,
Brand X wrote:
Joe Biden
@JoeBiden
· 22h
We need a president who actually listens to the experts and heeds their advice.

that's exactly what I want a leader to do and to say

point to medical experts, then stand aside and let them talk
coldjoint

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 02:33 pm
@ehBeth,
Quote:
We need a president who actually listens to the experts and heeds their advice.

We also need a president that knows what day it is. That leaves Joe out.
Brand X

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 03:28 pm
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EVBMTpPWsAAHOGd?format=jpg&name=small
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:11 pm
@coldjoint,
Joe also told voters to vote despite contrary medical advice.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:14 pm
@hightor,
He DID. I guess you guys are just trying to gaslight and say he didn’t. Your morality suits your leaders’ perfectly.

If we bring the clip, you just thumb it down and pretend it didn’t happen, eh?
layman

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:32 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

The standard cheese-eater tactic, sho nuff. For them an extra benefit from thumbing down a post is that it makes it disappear. I just found this out, by voting down one of my own posts.

The cowards, them.

0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:38 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

He DID. I guess you guys are just trying to gaslight and say he didn’t. Your morality suits your leaders’ perfectly.

Nobody is gaslighting, The Wisconsin Supreme Court decided the election WILL go forward, People choose to vote, you are disregarding how gerrymandering and voter suppression is prevalent.

Rather than sit at home and throwing their hands up in despair, the citizens came out and VOTED, Maybe congratulate them instead of lamenting Bernie is losing.
Lash

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:53 pm
@neptuneblue,
I didn’t say a goddamn word about Bernie. If trump coaxes people out—I condemn it. If Biden does the same thing, I condemn it.

I don’t watusi through right and wrong as it suits my purpose.
layman

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 04:59 pm
Quote:
CBS News airs fraudlent tearful video of nurse claiming she quit over coronavirus concerns

CBS News has come under fire for a video of a nurse who claimed she quit her job because she was not being protected from coronavirus concerns. On Sunday, CBS News posted a video on Twitter of the teary-eyed nurse who broke down when claiming that she quit her job because America "isn’t prepared" to protect the safety of nurses and medical workers amid the coronavirus pandemic.

"Nurses are not being protected,” Imaris Vera said. "I quit my job today....None of the nurses are wearing masks,"

CBS News’ video featured dramatic music, on-screen graphics and exploded online, accumulating over 8.3 million views on Twitter alone.

One of the viewers was Sen. Bernie Sanders, who shared the video with his 9.5 million followers. “It is insane that our nurses are being forced to care for the sick without masks and respirators," Sanders said.

“Prior to CBS picking up this video, Imaris posted on her public Facebook page that she has anxiety and bi-polar depression and had not been an employee at the hospital for over a year. Instead of verifying the legitimacy of the video, CBS added background music and captions to highlight a woman who lied about her workplace situation,” The Federalist’s Chrissy Clark wrote.

Writer Jordan Schachtel also condemned the video in a series of tweets.

“So it turns out this video is entirely fraudulent,” he wrote. "She is indeed a nurse, everything else is lies, exaggerations, and unproven statements.”

CBS News posted follow-up tweets on Monday after receiving backlash for not properly vetting Vera and her claims. CBS News later explained that the hospital confirmed she quit her job, but didn’t explain why she vacated her position

"We were each assigned 1 N95 per 1 covid patient’s room..."Vera wrote, apparently contradicting the viral video.

The fake news will run with ANY story which they think makes Trump look bad. They never ask, "is it true." The only question is do they WANT it to be true. If so, that's plenty good enough. If not, it gets the ax.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 05:02 pm
As usual, there is no source given for that screed. It's from Fox "News."
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 05:03 pm
@Lash,
Again you are negating the fact the Wisconsin Supreme Court ORDERED the election to go forward. Then blast Biden. You are watusiing - better than Tina ever did, BECAUSE it suits your purpose.
Lash

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 05:43 pm
@neptuneblue,
I don’t have to negate or add or subtract or divide any other piece of information.

If trump is wrong about suggesting to people that venturing out in public en mass at this time is a good idea—which he is—-everybody else is, too. Biden suggested voting should take place now— which is as wrong as Trump is.

Nothing you say changes that fact.
neptuneblue

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 05:52 pm
@Lash,
You're dancing again.

Biden said, “There’s a lot of things that can be done; that’s for the Wisconsin courts and folks to decide,” "“A convention having tens of thousands of people in one arena is very different than having people walk into a polling booth with accurate spacing with 6 to 10 feet apart, one at a time going in, and having the machines scrubbed down,” Biden said. “I think you could hold the election as well dealing with mail-in ballots and same-day registration. I think it could be done… but that’s for them to decide.”

Spin it any way you want -- Biden didn't DECIDE the election to go forward, but as long as it IS, do so safely. Nothing you say changes that fact.

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 05:59 pm
@coldjoint,
wrong on both counts.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 06:02 pm
@coldjoint,
We need a president that isn't living in the 19th century. That leaves trump out.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Tue 7 Apr, 2020 06:06 pm
Those of you lamenting the fact that Burnie is toast can take consolation in this, at least: Biden is toast too.