Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:03 pm
@hightor,
Ask the nurses, doctors, and first responders if they appreciate Biden, Trump, of Sanders’ help.
Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:07 pm
@layman,
Pray tell, what genre is that Cray if not blues?
hightor

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:09 pm
Quote:
Ask the nurses, doctors, and first responders if they appreciate Biden, Trump, of Sanders’ help.

I'm sure they appreciate the attention paid to them by politicians. And I'm sure most of them would appreciate Sanders helping Biden to defeat Trump.
layman

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:10 pm
@Lash,
Obviously, Biden aint no daisy. But that don't mean Burnie is.

It doesn't really matter which one prevails in their infighting.

Either one will be on the "down" end of the mother of all beatdowns when they have to face Trump.
maporsche

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:11 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
Sanders helping Biden to defeat Trump.

THAT will be the most statesman thing Sanders can do at this point.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:11 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Pray tell, what genre is that Cray if not blues?

I wasn't talking about no Robert Cray. He ROCKS. I was talking about that chinaman tune, caincha see?
Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:14 pm
@layman,
haha. OK. Miscommunication.
Jazz fusion punk?
layman

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:21 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

haha. OK. Miscommunication.
Jazz fusion punk?

Well, could be that, I spoze. I really wouldn't be knowin. It's what I would just call "noise."
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:44 pm
@layman,
I know you love seeing Trump stick it to the media. I love to see anybody stick it to the media.

I love it 75% of the time when he sideswipes Nancy Pelosi.

But, he's an idiot and he shouldn't be anywhere near the Oval office. He's taken a victory lap over Hillary Clinton and I probably enjoyed that a hell of a lot more than I should have, but things are getting dicey and it's time for him to pack up.

Bernie will rotisserie him and his third grade vocabulary. Dip Trump in butter... oh. Wait.

LOL!!!
Sturgis

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:49 pm
@Lash,
Nope. Bernie is political history now....
Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:54 pm
@Sturgis,
He's continuing to consult with epidemiologists and other medical experts and he's broadcasting results and information to 5 million viewers at a time. He's leading the nation in the absence of Trump or Biden.

Sturgis

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:59 pm
Meanwhile the rumor mill is churning out the possibility of a previously unforseen turn in the Democrats race to The White House.

Given the difficulty Buck Biden is having navigating a virtual world campaign, a better choice might emerge.

Say hi to Bail Reform Guy and Pot Made Legal Guy...Andrew Cuomo.

His powerful performance under the stress filled weight of the Covid-19outbreak, has shown him to be the fearless leader the nation has been searching for.
(that is after he got past the initial stages of looking terrified)

I'd love to see the Dems rally around him and maybe even tossing in the Illinois Governor Pritzker as running mate.
blatham

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:02 pm
I guess sooner or later we'll find some right wing evangelical pastor sermonizing that because there is a real, literal Heaven where the believers go to sit next to God (no social distancing necessary) then if the pandemic does take millions, it is a blessing.
Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:09 pm
When Trump said he thinks everyone should end quarantine on Easter Sunday by packing the church pews, it made me think his favorite Goddess might be writing policy.

Check out nutty Paula, Trump's hotline to God.

0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:10 pm
@blatham,
As someone mentioned a short time back to me, Heaven has a very small population. Much easier to keep 'em all in separate rooms to keep Gawodlahoop safe from deadly viruses and such.

...wonder how he gets his meals...
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:16 pm
@Sturgis,
Quote:
I'd love to see the Dems rally around him and maybe even tossing in the Illinois Governor Pritzker as running mate.

A couple of governors would make a great ticket. Jay Inslee would be another possibility. It bugged me to see senators getting most of the attention (and votes) in the early phase of the race last year when there were some good governors running.
0 Replies

revelette3

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:28 pm
@Lash,
Cuomo has been leading the nation. Bernie is preaching to his choir. Not too many people are even interested in the election. Most are just hoping they are going to survive and have enough food and shelter for themselves and their loved ones.
Brand X

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:30 pm
Matt Viser
@mviser
·
2h
Joe Biden on President Trump’s rising approval rating numbers: "Well, I hope that he does -- he's so strong that he's up way above that, because we need the help now. We need help now."
Lash

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:33 pm
@Brand X,
Translate this please.
Brand X

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:40 pm
@Lash,
We're fucked.