Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:23 am
I continue to assert that Lash supports Sanders because she thinks Plump could easily defeat him. She's getting nastier to other posters here, too, the old charm school dropout.
maporsche

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:28 am
@Setanta,
It’s an odd form of coalition building...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:49 am
@Setanta,
I continue to assert that Setanta is a coward who cannot take issue against any argument I present on merit so is forced by cowardice to run to ad hominem attacks against me to deflect his weakness.

It is his great moral failing. My brother Cornell will elucidate about the great moral failure of all who lie and deflect rather than face the content of the arguments presented on behalf of the regular people of this country.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/VCPP4bnwCD8

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:52 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Amazing! I remember seeing a performance, lo, a few months ago, wherein she persistently complained about his racism re bad attitudes about busing . What a difference a little time can make. So, was she telling the truth then or now?

Is she still selling those anti-Biden t-shirts? She made a little bank on those.
Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:53 am
@Setanta,
Setanta is definitely the one we should take charm school tips from.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:01 am
DemocracyNow! takes the BernieBro myth to task and points the finger at Elizabeth Warren.

What side are you on?
https://youtu.be/4_kbalunHkc
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:02 am
@Walter Hinteler,
It’s about time I was celebrated for my achievements in that category!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:06 am
@Lash,
Bullsh*t--name the issue, and while you're at it, perhaps you could drop the name-calling.
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:13 am
@Lash,
Aw shucks, that's so touching. Here, have an upvote.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:14 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
I remember seeing a performance, lo, a few months ago, wherein she persistently complained about his racism re bad attitudes about busing .
"I do not believe you are a racist. I agree with you when you commit yourself to the importance of finding common ground. But I also believe, and it’s personal . . . it was hurtful to hear you talk about the reputations of two United States senators who built their reputations and career on segregation of race in this country." Harris during a debate in June 2019

https://i.imgur.com/d7dsUrIl.jpg
blatham

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:19 am
Questioned at Mar-a-Lago on the corona virus at CPAC and future rallies
Quote:
“I’m not concerned at all,” Trump said as he met with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro for dinner.

There's a LOT of information sitting in that one sentence and none of it is good.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:32 am
@Walter Hinteler,
She complained his racism.
She, herself, chose to stop short of calling it racism.
I have no problem calling it what it is.
Biden’s a racist.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:38 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Bullsh*t--name the issue, and while you're at it, perhaps you could drop the name-calling.

This is so much like the democrat establishment!!! They attack and malign my candidate constantly and when they get pushback, they whine about the earned response!! Too funny!

You’ll get as you give. You say that I lie about everything I say.
I say you’re a coward.

You stop your 5 year old schtick.
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:40 am
@Lash,
Quote:
My brother Cornell...

Rolling Eyes

The Harvard professor is no more your "brother" than I am. "Ooh, a black guy, I get to call him my "brother!" — that is so affected.

As far as Biden and the Hyde Amendment:
Quote:
ATLANTA — After two days of intense criticism, Joseph R. Biden Jr. reversed himself Thursday night on one of the issues most important to Democratic voters, saying he no longer supports a measure that bans federal funding for most abortions.

As recently as Wednesday, Mr. Biden’s campaign had said he supported the measure, known as the Hyde Amendment. His decision to change positions illustrates the intense pressure he faces as the presumed front-runner for the Democratic nomination for president.

This was last June.

The thing is, women have been receiving abortion services for decades in spite of the Hyde Amendment. And neither Biden nor Sanders would appoint justices to the Supreme Court who are hostile to reproductive rights.

The likelihood of Trump losing his bid for re-election is somewhat clouded by the fact that both of the leading Democratic candidates are rather weak and face opposition from factions in the party. Criticizing one candidate doesn't automatically result in support for the other. I believe overcoming Biden's negatives will be less of a hurdle and that's why I'm not supporting Sanders.
Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:49 am
@Lash,
I haven't said that you're a liar, and I haven't called you any names. I told you to name the issue. You just puke up more bullsh*t. You continue to call names, rather than engage in a substantive discussion.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:53 am
@hightor,
I definitely understand that you don’t get ‘my brother Cornell’ literally or figuratively, but he is my brother and I adore him.

And anybody who falls for a change in rhetoric after a firestorm of criticism is stupid.
Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:55 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I continue to assert that Lash supports Sanders because she thinks Plump could easily defeat him.

You lie so easily and so transparently.
Setanta

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 08:57 am
@Lash,
You were just whining about argumentum ad hominem, when in fact, that's all you've done here. Name the issue, stop calling names.
blatham

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 09:02 am
@Lash
In the part of the Bernie crowd you find yourself closest to, who comes up as good VP choices?
blatham

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 09:16 am
What the ******* ****?
Quote:
ABC News
@ABC
· 1h
Pressed on plans to handle 3,500 people on board the Grand Princess Cruise ship where 21 passengers tested positive for COVID-19, Sec. Carson tells @GStephanopoulos he doesn't "want to preview the plan right now." https://abcn.ws/32Z1UqE

The virus might get wind of the plan and work up a counter strategy?
0 Replies