@Sturgis,
Me too.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 08:11 pm
Brett Banditelli No entry signScissors
@banditelli
· 6h
joe biden just thanked "amy's folks, pete's folks, kamala's folks, beto's folks"

so... joe biden...

just leaked that kamala is endorsing him

...at a rally
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 08:25 pm
Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC
·
22h
I am constantly asked if I‘d support the Dem nominee. Could you imagine if I said I wouldn’t?

Yet Biden’s camp is on TV threatening to help Trump if they don’t get exactly what they want.

This is profoundly irresponsible on all ends. Our country is not a game. Get it together.

jordan
@JordanUhl
· Mar 6
After weeks of Bernie Sanders supporters being hit over the head with questions of voting blue no matter who, a @JoeBiden delegate tells @mehdirhasan that she *will not* vote for the nominee if it is Bernie Sanders.
blatham

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 08:35 pm
Quote:
Colby Itkowitz
@ColbyItkowitz
· 1h
CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp tells me he interacted with attendee who has tested positive for coronavirus. While the timeline is unknown, Schlapp shook Trump's hand on stage the last day of the conference. https://washingtonpost.com/health/2020/03/07/coronavirus-continues-its-rapid-spread-confounding-efforts-by-global-leaders/

Now, it would be a rather sobering thing for the right if it turned out that Trump shortly tested positive for the virus. It would underline his nonsense. And Fox would play it as an example of Trump's bravery in the face of danger, mingling with regular folks and ignoring the risks to himself.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2020 08:55 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
It would underline his nonsense.

How many have died? The nonsense comes from you.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 02:30 am
Bernie Sanders
@BernieSanders
·
16h
Two years after Roe v. Wade was decided Joe Biden said: "I don’t like the Supreme Court decision on abortion. I think it went too far. I don’t think that a woman has the sole right to say what should happen to her body."
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 03:21 am
@Lash,
You know what? I don't care what he said in 1975. He supports abortion rights today. Lots of people change their beliefs as time goes by. Many voters are personally opposed to abortion but still defend a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy. Others are pro-choice but are critical of the RvW decision, Justice Ginsberg among them. Now, if you said he's campaigning to continue Trump's war on Planned Parenthood, outlaw Plan B, and investigate women who have miscarriages with an eye toward prosecution, yes I'd be alarmed.
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 03:28 am
@Brand X,
Quote:
a @JoeBiden delegate tells @mehdirhasan that she *will not* vote for the nominee if it is Bernie Sanders.

The word to notice here is "a" — sure, there are people like this. However, I believe an overwhelming number of Democrats would vote for Sanders if he were the nominee. And if Biden wins the nomination, it would be crazy for Sanders voters to refuse to vote for the guy because during the primaries one of his delegates said she wouldn't vote for Sanders. As Ocasio-Cortez says, "Our country is not a game. Get it together."
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 03:49 am
@hightor,
Yeah. I know. You’re one of those ‘if he shoots somebody in the street and grabs their pussy, I’ll vote for him” Biden voters.

I was trying to appeal to anyone who’s still thinking.
hightor

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 04:02 am
@Lash,
That's a very inept comparison and you know it. As I said, some people have reservations about abortion but manage to overcome their personal opposition to the procedure. How do you equate shooting someone in public or attempting to touch a woman's genitals with having a philosophical reluctance to kill human life in the womb? You don't appear to be someone who's still thinking. I feel sorry for you sometimes. Have an upvote.
Real Music

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 04:39 am
Joe Biden Set To Be Delegate Leader In Next Primary Races

Chuck Todd and Dave Wasserman break down the next primary contests and discuss tossup states, such as Arizona and Michigan.

Aired on March 6, 2020

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 04:56 am
Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden emerge as 2020 Democratic front-runners.

Published March 7, 2020

0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:33 am
@hightor,
Our resident Über-Sanders poster sees Sanders as the heavenly saviour, but unfortunately this form of personal enthusiasm is inversely proportional to the willingness to discuss content and social compatibility.
Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:48 am
@hightor,
Yet his presidential campaign confirmed to NBC News that Biden still supports the Hyde Amendment, a four-decade-old ban on using federal funds for abortion services, except in cases of rape, incest or to save the life of the woman

He always comes down on the side against people with the fewest financial options. He’s a racist through and through—and an elitist.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1013846
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:49 am
@hightor,
It’s not a comparison—it’s a judgement about you.
Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:54 am
Joe Biden is experiencing such a dramatic cognitive decline that he is misremembering his own name. The DNC will attempt a bait and switch at the convention and this country will be ripped a new one.

Biden is losing his mind on center stage. His handlers are trying to get him out of a debate with Sanders. It’s pretty shitty that Jill Biden is allowing this to be done to him.
Lash

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 06:55 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Bullshit on all counts, as usual. 100% consistency, though.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:10 am
@Lash,
Sen. Kamala Harris today endorsed Joe Biden for president. (Harris felt that Biden was best prepared to "steer America through these turbulent times.")

She is the sixth former rival to endorse Biden since his commanding victory in the South Carolina primary.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Sun 8 Mar, 2020 07:13 am
@Lash,
Thanks, and all the best on international women's day, Lash!