blatham

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 12:30 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Yes! Lash and Edgar remain rather mute on the matter of Russian involvement (of exactly the sort seen in the US) elsewhere.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:34 pm
@blatham,
I have acknowledged the Russians more than a few times. I have also mentioned that the establishment Dems are using it as a club to waylay any non centrists. If a progressive makes a good showing we are hastily told it's because of the Russians. There are issues, if you people would only notice.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:37 pm
@blatham,
That was my first take. Later, after I logged out, I realized she likely hates Gabbard for opposing her military recklessness. Of course, only a Russian patsy would do such a thing, right?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:39 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Saying someone in our military —and a presidential candidate— is a double agent for another country is a grave accusation that should be proven. Period.
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:42 pm
Just got my power back on after a few days in the dark. One thing I don't understand is how Gabbard gets bestowed with the "progressive" tag. Do these look like positions Sanders or Warren would embrace?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 01:48 pm
I have seen a few pieces suggesting Gabbard may go third party, but haven't found a thing from her that suggests it. I haven't followed her every move, because she is virtually out of it, most of the time. She lacks stature to the point where it would be a total surprise if she did go third party..
hightor

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 02:06 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
(...) she is virtually out of it, most of the time. She lacks stature to the point where it would be a total surprise if she did go third party.

I don't understand how some of these candidates arrive at the decision to run for president — and then get all huffy when they aren't embraced by the masses and blame the party for a lack of "transparency". Mayor Pete is another example — but he's run a dignified campaign and isn't playing the blame game.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:36 pm
A Beto O'Rourke rally today.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EHRYvzHWoAIDWqC?format=jpg&name=medium
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:45 pm
@blatham,
What utter and dishonest nonsense.

Clinton's slander against Gabbard and Stein is truly loathsome, but a micrometer away on the disgusting scale are the toadies that appear on TV and in forums like this to further the slander.

A foreign "asset" is not someone who might inadvertently further the foreign nation's goals. If that were the case Hillary Clinton would be Putin's #1 asset.

0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 03:49 pm
@hightor,
What difference does that make?

So she's not up to your progressive standards...thus any and all disgusting slanderous muck is OK?

What's worse about all this (IMO) is that this loathsome tactic is intended to drive Gabbard to go 3rd Party because the "win at all costs" Dems believe that she will take more votes from Trump than their candidate and they are probably right.
Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 05:19 pm
@blatham,
Oh, yes, I get it. You and Clinton and every other cowardly elitist loser POS can just call anyone who disagrees with them a “Russian asset.”

How lovely for you all.

That’s why trump beat you.

You and your weirdo leaders are headed out to permanent pasture.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 05:25 pm
The Russian assets want everybody who’s not campaigning for Bernie Sanders to realize that they are following the same bullshit path Hillary Clinton followed to seat trump in the Oval Office. You are now rightfully referred to as “Trump Assets.”

Blatham is obviously the key ringleader of the Trump Assets on A2K. The Russian assets and I are not quite sure Blatham and his group of Trump assets are actually in communication with Trump or Trump’s team, but we do know they are very useful Trump assets. I’m certain trump appreciates your efforts to earn him another four years.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 05:34 pm
Ajamu Baraka
@ajamubaraka
·
5h
If you don't support war policies of democrats and ruling class you are a foreign asset, and if you believe that a real democracy would have more than two parties you are demonized. So nice living in a free society.
Peace Love & Joy Retweeted

Ajamu Baraka
@ajamubaraka
·
7h
I was offline one day only to come back to find out that Jill and I are Russian assets. Look, how much more will it take to demonstrate that the real threat to the little bid of democracy left in the U.S. is coming from the liberal totalitarians? Clinton has exposed herself.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:19 pm
Susan Sarandon Retweeted

Sean Ono Lennon
@seanonolennon
·
Oct 18
Calling someone a Russian asset is such a serious accusation you’d think people might want at least a shred of evidence to back up such a claim. But in today’s clown world, accusation alone is sufficient.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 06:22 pm
Feels nice to wrap up in progressives.

————————————
Dr. Jill Stein🌻
@DrJillStein
·
Oct 18
It's a shame HRC is peddling conspiracy theories to justify her failure instead of reflecting on real reasons Dems lost in 2016. You can slander progressives as “Russian assets”, but you can't hide the fact that the DNC sabotaged Sanders & elevated Trump to set the stage for HRC.
Quote Tweet

Michael Tracey
@mtracey
· Oct 18
Hillary's assertion that Jill Stein is a "Russian asset" is also a craven, debunked lie. Everyone who is inconvenient to the Democratic Party is now being surreptitiously controlled by Russia. That's the deranged political climate we’re in. Congrats to all who helped foster it.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:31 pm
Democratic donors on Wall Street may sit out 2020 if Warren nominated.

CNBC reporter Brian Schwartz joins "Closing Bell" to discuss his story about how
Wall Street and big business Democrats may sit out of the campaign fundraising cycle,
or even back President Donald Trump, if Elizabeth Warren wins the nomination.

Published September 26, 2019

Real Music

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:43 pm
Senator Warren: Don't Let Wall Street Slip Dodd-Frank Rollbacks into Must-Pass Bills.

Published November 10, 2015

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:51 pm
@Real Music,
You and Warren are Trump assets.
Real Music

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 07:59 pm
Elizabeth Warren: 'The game is rigged'

Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts says, 'A kid gets caught with a few ounces of pot and goes to jail,
but a big bank breaks the law ... and no one even gets arrested.'

Published May 27, 2014

0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 19 Oct, 2019 08:03 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
You and Warren are Trump assets.

Lash, I want everyone to see in (huge) letters what you wrote to me.