snood

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 04:13 pm
@JTT,
No one’s biting at your worn out provocations. It’s really pitiful, the way you keep this up when everyone has taken the measure of you and roundly dismissed you. Have a little self respect.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 04:32 pm
@blatham,
I didn't bring it up. You people were arguing about it.
Lash

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 04:48 pm
@Olivier5,
Did you happen to see the T-shirt pics created and sold by the DNC at the 2016 convention?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 05:49 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
Sanders has long been one of the Senate's most vocal supporters of Palestinian rights, condemning Israel's settlement policies and blockade of the Hamas-run Gaza Strip. When the American Jewish Committee invited the Democratic candidates to submit short videos to their annual Global Forum in June, Sanders's language was more visceral than his opponents, talking about "Palestinian people crushed underneath a military occupation now over a half-century old, creating a daily reality of pain, humiliation, and resentment."

That Sanders goon is quite the neonazi. Sad
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 05:50 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
It's glaringly obvious that Edgar and Lash are inventing crimes of antisemitism out of the blue in order to hang democrats with them.

Not at all. The Democratic Party has become deeply antisemitic in recent years. The party is filled with hate.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 05:51 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Not at all against Jews, oralloy, you are wrong again.

There is no use trying to disguise your neonazism by directing your hate "at Israel" instead of "at Jews".

I can see through it.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 07:19 pm
@hightor,
Yes, "dark streak" were words I used. Are you implying something by noting that?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:18 pm
Bernie Sanders hits 1 million donors
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:29 pm
Well that's no way to treat donors. If I were them, I'd think twice about donating.
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:33 pm
@Glennn,
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 08:58 pm
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
I didn't bring [Sanders' Jewish roots) up. You people were arguing about it.
I didn't see anyone writing about that and giving it some odd significance.

I had an uncle who was Jewish. He had some misfortunes and decided to take his own life. Seemingly out of the blue, he went to a gun store and bought a pistol and some ammunition. As it happened, the bullets were on sale and he bought three boxes.
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 09:03 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:
I didn't bring [Sanders' Jewish roots) up. You people were arguing about it.
I didn't see anyone writing about that and giving it some odd significance.

I had an uncle who was Jewish. He had some misfortunes and decided to take his own life. Seemingly out of the blue, he went to a gun store and bought a pistol and some ammunition. As it happened, the bullets
were on sale and he bought three boxes.

I might be going crazy, but you and lash were arguing about it. I just scrolled back and didn't see any of the posts. Perhaps it was a different thread ?
Glennn

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 09:10 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
I had an uncle who was Jewish. He had some misfortunes and decided to take his own life. Seemingly out of the blue, he went to a gun store and bought a pistol and some ammunition. As it happened, the bullets were on sale and he bought three boxes.

That is ******* funny!
blatham

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 09:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
Lash had suggested that Dems had been pushing anti-Semitic memes in relation to Sanders. Whoever is spreading those notions is doing so with the worst of intentions. Jewish people have always, and still do, find their home in the Dem party. Nearly 80% of American Jews voted for Obama.
blatham

Reply Thu 19 Sep, 2019 09:18 pm
@Glennn,
I couldn't resist. It was an old joke I'd written when I was doing stand up. But thank you.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 12:24 am
@edgarblythe,
You can never be too cautious when it comes to preserving your political purity, Ed. Maybe I'm one of them too.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 09:59 am
@Olivier5,
When it seems more like badgering than information exchange I get testy.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 10:41 am
RABEL222

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 12:27 pm
@edgarblythe,
More b s by Bernie's advocates. This also keeps republicans from crossing over to elect a weak candidate. The democrats chose Hillary in primaries where all the democrats voted rather than the young people controlling the caucus vote in which a minority of people vote.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 20 Sep, 2019 12:46 pm
@RABEL222,
We know you hate progress. Go buy some more insurance.