oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 02:42 pm
@RABEL222,
You cannot provide a single example of me ever doing such a thing.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:09 pm
@oralloy,
Oh, you want only one? Gee, there are hundreds, which would you select?
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:11 pm
@Sturgis,
You have a big mouth for someone who can't point out any at all.

Whether W was the one who said it or not, the saying fits you: All hat, no cattle.

You like to talk big, but you can't back up anything that you say with actual evidence.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:23 pm
@oralloy,
I've pointed out numerous errors you have made. Perhaps you're too dim to recall them. In a a few, you've attempted a reconstruction of your words, which, only serves to make you seem even less intelligent and more desperate (as difficult as that is to pull off).

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:45 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
I've pointed out numerous errors you have made.

No you haven't.

Sturgis wrote:
Perhaps you're too dim to recall them.

Go ahead and point out a case where you've previously pointed out an error of mine.

Or just point out such an error directly.

You can't, and you won't.

All hat. No cattle.

Sturgis wrote:
In a a few, you've attempted a reconstruction of your words, which, only serves to make you seem even less intelligent and more desperate (as difficult as that is to pull off).

You engage in childish name-calling because you aren't capable of defending your position using facts or logic.
Sturgis

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:52 pm
@oralloy,
Kid, you bore me. Bore me even more than a smoothed out piece of sandpaper.

blatham

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 03:54 pm
Quote:
Trump’s State-by-State Approval Ratings Should Scare the MAGA Out of Him
Ed Kilgore, NYMag
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 04:15 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Go ahead and point out a case where you've previously pointed out an error of mine.

All hat. No cattle. 🤡

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 05:33 pm
You engage in childish name-calling because you are incapable of using facts and logic.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 11:41 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Sturgis wrote:
oralloy wrote:

All hat. No cattle. 🤡

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You shouldn't call yourself names, tsk tsk tsk
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 11:54 pm
@glitterbag,
Your false suggestion that I was referring to myself shows your lack of honor and integrity. I can see why you are a traitor to your country.

It is Sturgis who always talks big but can never back up his claims. I have always been able to back up what I say.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:03 am
@oralloy,
I have not called you any name. If you intentionally make up another incident claiming I said something I didn't say and provide a link that proves nothing at all, just another juvenile liar liar pants on fire diversion I will have no choice but report you for violating the terms of this forum. Its no skin off my nose that you post provocative belligerent taunts for attention, so make up anything you wish and claim it's your view..be real about yourself. However, in the grown-up world, only demented bottom feeders lie about people and then carelessly provide 'proof' that is a boldface lie.

I think it's more accurate to say that you engage in childish nonsense because you wouldn't know a fact or a concept of logic if it bit you in the butt.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:04 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Your false suggestion that I was referring to myself shows your lack of honor and integrity. I can see why you are a traitor to your country.

It is Sturgis who always talks big but can never back up his claims. I have always been able to back up what I say.

hahahahahahahahahahaha
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:11 am
@glitterbag,
You can't point to a single occurrence of me failing to back up my claims.

I can point to posts were Sturgis talked big and then ran away like a coward when challenged to back up his big talk.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:21 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
I have not called you any name.

Yes you have. You do it all the time because you are not capable of supporting your positions with facts or logic.

glitterbag wrote:
If you intentionally make up another incident claiming I said something I didn't say and provide a link that proves nothing at all, just another juvenile liar liar pants on fire diversion I will have no choice but report you for violating the terms of this forum.

You cannot point to a single occurrence of me saying anything that is untrue.

I suspect that "fairly criticizing you for your actual positions and providing links that prove what you actually said" does not violate any terms of service.

glitterbag wrote:
only demented bottom feeders lie about people and then carelessly provide 'proof' that is a boldface lie.

You cannot point out any example of me saying something that isn't true.

glitterbag wrote:
I think it's more accurate to say that you engage in childish nonsense

You cannot point out any place where I have done such a thing.

glitterbag wrote:
because you wouldn't know a fact or a concept of logic if it bit you in the butt.

You cannot point out any place where I have said something that is untrue.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:29 am
Hello folks, I really can't indulge one of the members any longer.....I just can't find a rationale as an adult to try to reason with a middle-aged toddler. It's pointless/fruitless for me and that individual needs to find attention elsewhere.
oralloy

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 12:46 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
a middle-aged toddler.

More of your personal attacks because you can't back up your claims with facts or logic.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 03:19 am
@glitterbag,
We have pages filled with members boring other members with posts of nothing more than insults to or about oralloy.

I wish all you people would just stop responding to him—if this is all you have to say to him.

It’s beyond ridiculous. Someone else on these pages complained that this one member is dominating all of the topics. He is, but he’s got a LOT of help.

Stop helping.
snood

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 04:23 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Hello folks, I really can't indulge one of the members any longer.....

Dear heart, then just don’t.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 15 Aug, 2019 05:09 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

We have pages filled with members boring other members with posts of nothing more than insults to or about oralloy.

I wish all you people would just stop responding to him—if this is all you have to say to him.

It’s beyond ridiculous. Someone else on these pages complained that this one member is dominating all of the topics. He is, but he’s got a LOT of help.

Stop helping.

It won't happen. It's a good ruse to keep a topic from being productive.
0 Replies