RABEL222

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 09:18 pm
@Lash,
Trying to get me off because I knock your hero? Good luck with that. And even if you succeed ill be back.
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 09:40 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Okay, I must have been reported because just as I was about to log out, I got dragged into a dark, empty forum. Apparently there has been a change in policy. I can tell you that when it comes to slapping, the face is no longer off limits. So, just a heads-up on that.

On a related note, is my lip bleeding?
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
We repeatedly provide it.

You cannot show a single example of you ever demonstrating that I am wrong about something, nor can you demonstrate such a thing right now.

MontereyJack wrote:
You repeatedly ignire ut

It's hard to pay attention to something that doesn't exist.

MontereyJack wrote:
and just like rruno double down on the bullshit.

Says the person who perpetually fails to point out a single thing that I'm wrong about.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
oralloy wrote:
You have failed to provide even one example of me saying something that is untrue.

You have failed to provide even one example of me providing a cite that isn't reputable.

Nice try. Better luck next time.

That statement is itself untrue.

Wrong again. You failed to provide even one example to back up your claims.

And you just failed yet again.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:02 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Hes made the same exactly precisely the same claims over and over and over again for years.

I just like telling the truth.

MontereyJack wrote:
Theyre disproved again and again

You cannot point out a single untrue statement in my posts.

You also cannot point out any place where you have disproved something that I said.

MontereyJack wrote:
Thats trolling abd its indefensible. So stfu.

I know the left really hates facts. But no. Posting facts is not trolling. Sorry.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

At least I have enough brain cells to post a coherent comment, Length of membership here is meaningless.

What a hero you are taking on someone you utterly disdain!

That might be the funniest thing you have ever written, this might qualify for the best silly crap people write that would make a good signature line.

But you will alway be my h...,my he....my her.....I just can't do it. Nevermind. I think you should go give oral a hug.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:25 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
I agree; it is boring. As are his pat responses on nearly every thread where he posts.

It is reasonable for me to defend myself from untrue accusations.

hightor wrote:
As I mentioned the other day, many of his comments, ones which earn him his enviable record of thumbdowns, are just conjecture or opinion and can't really be disproven.

You were wrong then and you are wrong now. They are facts, and as such they could readily be disproved if they were actually untrue.

hightor wrote:
He interprets this as a sign of his infallibility.

Wrong again. I repeatedly state that I am not infallible.

But that doesn't mean I shouldn't defend myself when people falsely accuse me of making imaginary errors.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Hightor is precisely right. Conjecture masquerading as fact.

Wrong again. All of my facts can be backed up with reliable cites.

I don't refuse to back up my accusations the way the always does.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
We"re perfectly willing gexally to sdmit its conjectureI or opinion when it is.. Oralloy is not.

You cannot point out a single time when I have ever done such a thing.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:28 pm
@hightor,
hightor wrote:
I do, quite often, I'm sure. But I don't use the inability of others to counter my opinion with facts as a mark of my own infallibility.

Don't be silly. I have always acknowledged that I am not infallible.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:36 pm
@oralloy,
Really???? I have never seen you say anything of the sort. I have wasted a ton of time trying to find evidence of things you lied that I said.

Anybody else remember oral every saying he was not infallible????? All I remember is that he claims everything he spouts is TRUE.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 11:16 pm
@glitterbag,
A few times oralloy has said that he is never wrong, prove him wrong if you can. Then said that when he is wrong he always admits it.

(rather confusing to claim never being wrong and follow up with how he admits when he is wrong. I guess that's the advantage of his 810 IQ.)

On a side note, oralloy saying he's "never wrong" always reminds me of an annoying woman from some years ago. She shows up late (an hour late) then launches into a spiel insisting that she's "never late, never late.". The following day Little Miss Never Late was 90 minutes late.
Olivier5

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 07:08 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Walter Hinteler wrote:
yesterday, China released a video showing troop carriers moving to the Hong Kong border.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBgGkogXsAAPeBQ?format=jpg
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 08:16 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Really????

Yes.

glitterbag wrote:
things you lied that I said.

You cannot point out an untrue statement in any of my posts.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 08:17 am
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
rather confusing to claim never being wrong and follow up with how he admits when he is wrong.

Except, I did not claim to never be wrong.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:07 am
@oralloy,
You do however claim everything you post is true and factual and has not been shown to be wrong which is wrong. Simply because you refuse to admit it does not make the refutations wrong.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 09:10 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You do however claim everything you post is true and factual and has not been shown to be wrong

No I don't. I've always made it clear that I'm not claiming to be infallible.

All I am doing is responding to vague claims about imaginary errors by pointing out that the claimants cannot point out any of those supposed errors.

MontereyJack wrote:
Simply because you refuse to admit it does not make the refutations wrong.

A vague statement about supposed errors without ever pointing out any errors is not a refutation in any sense of the word.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 12:19 pm
@oralloy,
Neither is blanket denial of anything that opposes your opinion.
oralloy

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 01:16 pm
@RABEL222,
By definition, opinions are neither right nor wrong. As such, I do not deny the validity of opposing opinions. At the most, I merely indicate that I hold a different opinion.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 14 Aug, 2019 02:25 pm
@oralloy,
Which you often try to pass off as facts. That is being untruthful.