MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:49 am
@oralloy,
Easiest thing in the world. Any time you characterize liberals or the left its wrong. If your cite says the same thing its bullshit and is offering extremd far right opinion as fact which it is not.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:51 am
@oralloy,
Didnt say he did
I was talking about trollish behavior.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:54 am
@MontereyJack,
You have failed to provide even one example of me saying something that is untrue.

You have failed to provide even one example of me providing a cite that isn't reputable.

Nice try. Better luck next time.
oralloy

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 10:55 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide any examples of trollish behavior on my part.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 11:22 am
@oralloy,
We repeatedly provide it. You repeatedly ignire ut and just like rruno double down on the bullshit.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 11:25 am
@oralloy,
That statement is itself untrue.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 11:49 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
We repeatedly provide it. You repeatedly ignire ut and just like rruno double down on the bullshit.

Actually no one does as you are claiming. The running joke as I see it is this. Oralloy makes a claim and even provides some proof of his claim. The leftists on this site, mainly you, call him a liar. When he asks what he lied about, no one ever provides the proof, they just make the claims. This has been going on for years now and it's as true as ever.

Just the other day, a claim was made against him and he dug through the site to provide his exact post on the subject. The other person didn't want to look through the site to find what they claimed and Oralloy proved him wrong.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Hes made the same exactly precisely the same claims over and over and over again for years. Theyre disproved again and again and he just repeats rhem. 20 30 40 times. Thats trolling abd its indefensible. So stfu.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:38 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Hes made the same exactly precisely the same claims over and over and over again for years. Theyre disproved again and again and he just repeats rhem. 20 30 40 times. Thats trolling abd its indefensible. So stfu.

I haven't seen anyone disprove a majority of what he claims, it's usually people like you and Izzy who just call him a liar with no real proof he lied. It would be an interesting exercise to see one of you prove him wrong, without the insults.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:41 pm
This is so boring...rather than respond to what Orolloy contends the tiresome pattern is to attack him personally.
hightor

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:45 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
I agree; it is boring. As are his pat responses on nearly every thread where he posts. As I mentioned the other day, many of his comments, ones which earn him his enviable record of thumbdowns, are just conjecture or opinion and can't really be disproven. He interprets this as a sign of his infallibility.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:49 pm
@hightor,
And you never engage in expressing opinions which can't be proven?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:52 pm
@hightor,
Hightor is precisely right. Conjecture masquerading as fact.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
Oh and you're another one who only expresses facts?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
We"re perfectly willing gexally to sdmit its conjectureI or opinion when it is.. Oralloy is not.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
And that compels your small mind to incessantly go after him?
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 12:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
We"re perfectly willing gexally to sdmit its conjectureI or opinion when it is.. Oralloy is not.

You have got to be kidding me! This has got to be one of the funniest things you have written on this site. You, the same guy who seems to think the popular vote determines the Presidential election?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:04 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
And what compells your few functioning grey cells to attack me. Ive been here since pretty close to the stsrt of the sire cane feom abuzz as i assume you did and oralloy has posted the same lame replies over and over again on topics im interested in. D omeone has to counter the lamenes ex in the best interests of truth.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:07 pm
@MontereyJack,
At least I have enough brain cells to post a coherent comment, Length of membership here is meaningless.

What a hero you are taking on someone you utterly disdain!
RABEL222

Reply Tue 13 Aug, 2019 01:16 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finney has lost an argument and as he always does has gone to attack mode. Its his style.
0 Replies