coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:18 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
We just need to work harder to create wonderful things that the Russians feel they should get for free.

Not much different than entitled people created by turning them against each other and telling them they are victims. They want everything for free too.

China is the threat. Progressives are a threat. The Russia bullshit is over.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:24 pm
@SenKamalaHarris

'Great to meet today in my office with California AIPAC leaders to discuss the need for a strong U.S.-Israel alliance, the right of Israel to defend itself, and my commitment to combat anti-Semitism in our country and around the world.'
Lash

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:25 pm
@Brand X,
Bernie will eat her in two chews and use Booker as a toothpick.
blatham

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:28 pm
@Lash,
Would you care to address AOC's statement?
https://able2know.org/topic/503278-1
Brand X

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:30 pm
@Lash,
While Kamala was doing that and fund raisers Bernie was speaking to thousands of energized voters in Cali one year before Cali voting. Maybe she caught it on the 11 o' clock news.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 05:53 pm
@blatham,
Get her to address her statement.

I am happy to address my statements. I reject cults of personality. I agree with what I feel is right; I don’t blindly follow anyone.

blatham

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 06:46 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I reject cults of personality.
Yes, we've noticed that about you.

But it isn't a matter of personality. It is a matter of strategy in order to achieve progressive goals. Is it your opinion that her advice is faulty? If so, how so?
Setanta

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 07:22 pm
Lash, despite her smokescreen, shows what really matters to her. She started an anti-Clinton thread here sixteen years ago. She's still obsessing about Clinton today. She doesn't give a rat's ass about progressive programs. She still gets her news from conservative blogs and web sites. She only touts Sanders because she believes he can't win, and because, once again, she obsessively hates the Clintons.

She'll continue to do the good work of attacking Democrats, and wasting band-width with rants about Clinton.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 07:47 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
once again, she obsessively hates the Clintons.

I can see why you are concerned, but Lash is one person. I can't see why you are not upset the MSM and Democrats obsessive hatred of Trump. Your priorities, among other things, are misplaced.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2019 08:59 pm
@Setanta,
I'm afraid you have it, Set. I thought I'd give the individual some latitude just in case I had things wrong. But the evidence just keeps piling up.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 01:02 am
@blatham,
Voting for corporate democrats slows progress. The fact that an appreciable number of progressives refused to support Hillary Clinton and her brand of Wall Street Democrats is precisely why Bernie Sanders and progressives have become so powerful and exactly why the party has jumped left. It wouldn’t have happened had Hillary been elected.

She said M4A would NEVER HAPPEN. She and her fake incrementalists were shown the door.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 01:17 am
Bernie Draws Massive Crowds in California
Michael Nigro / Truthdig
https://www.truthdig.com/articles/bernie-draws-massive-crowds-in-california/

Generating comparisons to his 2016 insurgent run for president that saw overflow crowds in nearly every town he visited, Sen. Bernie Sanders drew a “yuge” crowd to a rally in Los Angeles on Saturday as the 2020 presidential candidate made his first swing through the country’s most populous state of California over the weekend.

The Los Angeles Times put the estimated number of attendees at the rally in a sprawling city park at 12,000 people, but others suggested the number was much higher.

According to Heavy.com‘s reporting from Saturday evening:

The rally took place … at the Grand Park downtown, across from City Hall. Exactly how many people attended isn’t yet known, but the numbers are significant since the park can hold from 25,000 to 50,000 people, depending on the setup. On top of that, 22,000 RSVP’d on Facebook for Sanders’ event in LA, and crowd size photos show a significant turnout. In fact, so many people showed up that an overflow crowd formed on the steps of City Hall across the street. An early report shared that 15,000 might have been there tonight, but it’s not yet clear if this is accurate or includes overflow crowds.
Olivier5

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 01:25 am
@Lash,
Bernie is a good, principled man, who campaigned against Trump and for Hillary once he lost the primaries. You dropped him like a turd when he did that. Some Bernites...

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 02:19 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Quote:

I see you’ve dropped all pretense and now speak openly, using the royal ‘we’.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:22 am
@aaronjmate

'If you are a prominent Russiagate proponent still doubling down on your failed conspiracy theory, then you are effectively acting as a Trump Re-Election Gift Wrapper. Russiagate crowd isn’t just perpetuating journalist malpractice, but political self-sabotage too.'

Thanks a bunch.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 06:35 am
Quote:
Lash wrote:

Quote:
I wrote:

Lash wrote:
Quote:
I see you’ve dropped all pretense and now speak openly, using the royal ‘we’.

Nobody on this site who isn't a Trumpism adherent, and I do mean nobody, writes posts (as differentiated from what you actually might think) that are a better example of personality cultist than you.

By "we" above, I meant everybody on this site with the possible exception of Edgar, understand this to be the case.

The malice you continually express in your posts is always directed towards people on the left (to be fair, let's say 95%). This malice almost never attaches itself to individuals on the right whether we are referring to posters here or political figures in the nation.

I don't trust you. And I'm not going to read you or engage you any further.
blatham

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 08:50 am
This is funny.
Quote:
On Fox News, Trump 2020 press secretary Kayleigh McEnany praised the president’s transparency on this matter.

“President Trump, he just said last hour, he is happy to let that happen,” she said. “It’s up, of course, to the Department of Justice to make that decision. But President Trump’s on board. He has done nothing wrong. And when you do nothing wrong you say, ‘Yeah, let’s see it all. Because there’s nothing there. There is no there there.'”

But that notion of prioritizing transparency when you have nothing to hide may not be as helpful to Trump’s case as McEnany thinks. While Trump now says he is okay with releasing the full Mueller report, he has a long history of refusing to release other records related to his own finances, health, education, and personal history.
The Think Progress piece then goes on to list just some of the many instances where Trump's press secretary's formula noted above works only to suggest Trump has much guilt and much to hide. Humans can be so ******* stupid.

georgeob1

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 09:19 am
@blatham,
A fairly illogical, and perhaps duplicitous, argument. The facts that Trump asserts his willingness to see the Mueller report released and at the same time is unwilling to release unrelated personal matters are hardly contradictory.

To then conclude that, based on these facts Trump has much (presumably of a criminal nature) to hide is simply an assertion with no logical foundation at all.

I'll agree humans are indeed capable of remarkable stupidity. A common source for this is unfounded preconceptions and prejudices about others. This is something that you, and many of the commentators whose works you paste here in great abundance, illustrate very well indeed.
NACHOFUNNYMAN

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 09:40 am
@edgarblythe,
BULLSHIT. he raised $6,000,000 in record time. THAT WAS NOT INDIVIDUAL DONORS. No donor list...hmmmm. Liar
maporsche

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2019 09:44 am
@NACHOFUNNYMAN,
Um, the donor list will be published (for anyone donating over $200) in a little over 2 weeks. Other details (such as total number of donors, even those under $200) will also be released at that time. It's mandated by law.

Calm down a bit huh?
0 Replies