camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:10 am
@edgarblythe,
You defend war criminals, Edgar, but you get your panties all twisted up over a nothing.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:58 am
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:05 am
Quote:
Kaepernick’s Lawsuit with NFL Just Blew Up in His FACE

The progressive hero would rather sue than play. I am not surprised. Money drives Kapernick, not social justice.
https://theblacksphere.net/2018/08/kaepernicks-lawsuit-nfl-just-blew-up-in-his-face/
camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:10 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
The progressive hero would rather sue than play. I am not surprised. Money drives Kapernick, not social justice.

Such stunning hypocrisy. All the millions of USA "death camp guards" keep their mouths shut about all the deeply evil things their governments do just to get along. Colin hasn't done this.

And as if money doesn't drive US sports teams owners, more stunning hypocrisy from you, coldjoint. They are totally willing to destroy the health of players to fill their pockets. Can you say evil?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:11 pm
https://rightedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/cow.jpg
https://rightedition.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/cow.jpg
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:33 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Kaepernick’s Lawsuit with NFL Just Blew Up in His FACE

https://theblacksphere.net/2018/08/kaepernicks-lawsuit-nfl-just-blew-up-in-his-face/

Apparently (from a linked article in yours), the offer to which Elway is referring was made before the 2016 season, the alleged blacklisting was done subsequent to the 2016 season.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 01:57 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
Apparently (from a linked article in yours), the offer to which Elway is referring was made before the 2016 season, the alleged blacklisting was done subsequent to the 2016 season.

Either way Kapernick is an asshole. That will never change.
InfraBlue

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 02:06 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

Either way Kapernick is an asshole. That will never change.

M-hmm.
camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 02:58 pm
@coldjoint,
American Capitalism
You have two cows. You want more so you invade a poor country and steal all theirs. Over centuries you become the wealthiest nation on Earth. Not content with stealing bread from the mouth of babies, you slaughter the babies. Problem solved.

Then you spray poisons over the lands ensuring that deformed babies are born and enriching all the evil US capitalists who said that you could brush your teeth with Agent Orange.

All the while the populace is brainwashed and their main responsibility is to shove the mounds of BS from all the stolen cattle to make others think that the US is something good.

Just for fun and to employ idiots, you invade more nations, where raping and more baby killing occur, two of America's favorite past times.

This carnage and deep evil goes on for 200 plus years ensuring America and Americans the position of the world's top rogue nation of all time.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 04:13 pm
@InfraBlue,
I think Kaepernick is a civil rights hero.
edgarblythe

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 06:05 pm
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 06:05 pm
@Lash,
Quote:

I think Kapernick lost his skills and ability to preform at the level of the NFL and took it out on America.
camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:22 pm
@coldjoint,
Take what out on America, that it is a racist, war criminal nation? Everybody with a brain knows this.

You would need intellect to make these judgments.

This is the case for all right wing dissemblers who simply mouth the memes of racist right wing websites.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:24 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
Everybody with a brain knows this.

That leaves you out. Anything else?
maporsche

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:27 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:

I think Kapernick lost his skills and ability to preform at the level of the NFL and took it out on America.

I agree that Kaepernick lost his skills and that's the main reason he hasn't played QB since. He turned into a **** QB and even the guy who replaced him on the 49ers, the guy who took his job on the team who understood and supported him best, hasn't found work in the NFL since then.

I, however, think the peaceful protest that he started is a great thing and I'm glad that it happened and will continue to happen throughout sports.
0 Replies

camlok

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 07:28 pm
@coldjoint,
That is so good, grasshopper. Some day you will be as great a tweeter/meme generator as your orangutan master.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 08:06 pm
@camlok,
Quote:
That is so good, grasshopper

Don't wipe your ass with the rice paper before you try walking on it. Kind of sums up your posts.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 09:22 pm
0 Replies

mysteryman841

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2018 10:49 pm
@coldjoint,
Especially since Denver offered him a chance to play for them and he turned it down.
camlok

Reply Tue 28 Aug, 2018 09:10 am
@mysteryman841,
He's likely sick and tired of all the stunning hypocrisy, mm, as you should be too, if you were a thinking person.
0 Replies