camlok

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2018 06:50 pm
@edgarblythe,
Do you think Hitler went thru his life without doing something good, something kind, Edgar? What about Goering, Mengele, ... ?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2018 07:07 pm
@camlok,
All he had to do was hate Trump, and everything he said and did is white as snow.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2018 07:16 pm
'68 Democratic Convention
http://www.stevedorestories.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/90/2018/08/WholeWorldGrantPark1968-2.jpg
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2018 09:05 pm
McCain was a jigsaw puzzle, of military service faithfully fulfilled, an enemy to protesters, such as myself, betrayer of his first wife, far right politician, intelligent enough to know when to say "enough" to forces bent on taking away the safeguards to public well being. I think, as Faust was to learn, it is the ever striving, not giving up, that is the ultimate salvation. He could never fit the mold, as I see a leader should be. He dies, flawed, but human.
maporsche

Reply Sat 25 Aug, 2018 09:17 pm
@edgarblythe,
Which of us isn’t flawed?

Those who think they’re right about everything and that their way is the only way are the people who we should fear.
Below viewing threshold (view)
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 08:24 am
That I honor McCain as a good soldier is not the same as calling him a good decision maker in foreign policy. I never agreed with any of his decisions on Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. I thought that should be obvious, but people can't seem to comprehend subtleties.
camlok

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 09:49 am
@edgarblythe,
Quote:
That I honor McCain as a good soldier is not the same as calling him a good decision maker in foreign policy.

War criminals can never be accurately described as good soldiers. Good soldiers don't take active roles in war crimes. Soldiers do not have to follow order that are war crimes. Vietnam was one heinous war crime after another. The evil POS, McCain defended these war crimes until he traipsed off to hell.

Quote:
I never agreed with any of his decisions on Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. I thought that should be obvious, but people can't seem to comprehend subtleties.

Subtlety??? War crimes are war crimes! Why not write accolades to Hitler and other Nazi war criminals. By your reckoning, they were all good soldiers.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 11:00 am
Quote:
A first-generation Chinese-American Millennial has a message for them. He knows about the dangers of left-wing fascism from his grandparents and parents, who fled Communist China. He never bought racial grievance dredged up from the past or the shaming of America.

Quote:

I’m proud to be American. . . . What the left is doing, is trying to push this hateful rhetoric about people who don’t agree with them, simply having a different political view, labeled a racist, a fascist, a bigot…physically attack people. That’s where it gets to the point where I can’t be silent about that anymore. The United States has a bill of rights, a Constitution for a reason. To grant liberty to people who want to escape tyranny. My parents came to this country to escape tyranny . . . I’m supporting the side of conservatives and our President because of the extreme bias and hate the left is trying to push. They don’t stand for equality, for freedom, for tolerance. The reason my family is Republican is to flee from Communism, to flee from dictatorship, to flee from control.

A smart young man, an independent young man, and simply put an American. Exactly what the Left hates.
https://amgreatness.com/2018/08/26/millennials-are-breaking-free-from-the-thought-police/
camlok

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 11:09 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I’m supporting the side of conservatives and our President because of the extreme bias and hate the left is trying to push. They don’t stand for equality, for freedom, for tolerance. The reason my family is Republican is to flee from Communism, to flee from dictatorship, to flee from control.

He has rejected one kind of mind control for another that is much much more insidious. US governments don't care about these people. They use them for their propaganda.

Does this young man know of the Chinese Exclusion Act, the US's invasions of China, the slaughter of Chinese people both in the US and China?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 02:52 pm
Quote:
No Manners Necessary: 5th Grader In North Carolina Punished By Teacher For Calling Her Ma’am

How stupid is this? What the Hell is with progressives? They tell people what should offend them and if it doesn't those people are shamed. More group think garbage and a way to pull people apart.
http://victorygirlsblog.com/no-manners-necessary-5th-grader-in-north-carolina-punished-by-teacher-for-calling-her-maam-video/
camlok

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 04:35 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
What the Hell is with progressives? They tell people what should offend them and if it doesn't those people are shamed. More group think garbage and a way to pull people apart.

You remembered all your memes and you even got them in the right order, ci. Good work. I can see a promotion coming for you.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 06:49 pm
https://scontent.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40157756_2599011656807822_2421947434197319680_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&oh=e2354a94b728245148d0101a255ad191&oe=5C3B686A
camlok

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 06:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
Hear hear!!!! Way to go, Colin!!! A true American hero!!
0 Replies

jjorge

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 07:38 pm
@edgarblythe,
!#@&#!! Lieberman should just go away!
edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 08:01 pm
@jjorge,
jjorge
The man's a punk.
camlok

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 08:48 pm
@coldjoint,
There's that trumpian induced racism leaking out.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sun 26 Aug, 2018 09:50 pm
@jjorge,
Quote:
Lieberman should just go away!

AGREED.
0 Replies