10

Where Are the Christians Now? | Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II

vikorr

2  
Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 03:26 am
@steven bill,
so many flaws you cannot be able to list one as an example?
If you cannot see:
- the number of questions I've asked you to answer, and/or
- the number of flaws I've pointed out...
- and somehow missed how in so many of my posts I've stated you keep avoiding such...missing them so much so, that you can't find what posts I refer to...

...it can only be wilful blindness....which isn't surprising, because I've already noted multiple times that you appear to avoid at all costs any thought that is contrary to some of your corrupt beliefs.

Do you really need me to link posts containing flaws? It's not particularly hard to do. It's just absolutely incredible that anyone's brain could filter out so much that they can't find the multiple posts I refer to.

At the moment, I think you're now either trolling, or you are so deep in a cult that the critical thinking part of your brain has well and truly shut down, with extreme filters censoring any information that could actually help you.

Really, the only appropriate advice, is to recommend that you see a psychologist who deals in cult entanglement issues.

steven bill

-1  
Reply Wed 1 Aug, 2018 05:45 am
@vikorr,
the cult of my self is the most dangerous cult that i have ever joined.