Where Are the Christians Now? | Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 11:47 am
@chai2,
if you really read the whole thing you'd see i answered your question.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 11:56 am
@steven bill,
what a load of b.s. from stem to stern

especially this

Quote:
you're indirrectly "psychologically" making known your need which they think matches theirs.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:26 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

if you really read the whole thing you'd see i answered your question.

Where did you answer this?

Why aren't you discussing the boys/men who can't control themselves, including their thoughts?

Actually, you didn't "answer" the first part either, but that's a lost cause.

So tell me why males can't control themselves, including their thoughts, and must make the women responsible for what the men do?
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 12:36 pm
@steven bill,
Cites, please.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:27 pm
@chai2,
just like how ladies learn to have a mannerism, men learn to have self control. i probably would keep walking if you passed by me dressed like[i know not what to call such a person], but a another man in a ''no control'' state whose is moved by what he sees [and if he finds it good enough] he'd have satisfy his desire.do i blame him for it? i dont. and its such a wierd question any way. you cant stop a lady from being too dependent and emotional. the bible says we should have 'self control' and i am sure that isnt a religious word. and by the way, if you keep blaming a man who has no thought control, i think thats unhealthy. no one can hurt me but myself. if i do get raped i dont go blaming lunatics who were lunatics all their lives.
i hoped i answered your question this time.even if we dont share the same morals i dont see it as a reason to be rude to eachother, thankyou.
Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 01:55 pm
I don't know if that's psychosis or invincible stupidity.
steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 02:58 pm
@Setanta,
you are just an overgrown philosophical pet.
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 03:16 pm
@chai2,
just like how ladies learn to have a mannerism, men learn to have self control. i probably would keep walking if you passed by me dressed like[i know not what to call such a person], but a another man in a ''no control'' state whose is moved by what he sees [and if he finds it good enough] he'd have satisfy his desire.do i blame him for it? i dont. and its such a wierd question any way. you cant stop a lady from being too dependent and emotional. the bible says we should have 'self control' and i am sure that isnt a religious word. and by the way, if you keep blaming a man who has no thought control, i think thats unhealthy. no one can hurt me but myself. if i do get raped i dont go blaming lunatics who were lunatics all their lives.
i hoped i answered your question this time.even if we dont share the same morals i dont see it as a reason to be rude to eachother, thankyou.
Glennn

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:06 pm
@steven bill,
Quote:
but a another man in a ''no control'' state whose is moved by what he sees [and if he finds it good enough] he'd have satisfy his desire.do i blame him for it? i dont.

I'm not sure what you're saying here, but it sounds like you're condoning rape. Please tell me I'm misreading what you've written.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:09 pm
@steven bill,
Just because you are peculiar doesn’t mean anyone sees you as immoral. Stuffy, sanctimonious and rude maybe....but that doesn’t mean you are immoral...just judgemental.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:11 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
but a another man in a ''no control'' state whose is moved by what he sees [and if he finds it good enough] he'd have satisfy his desire.do i blame him for it? i dont.

I'm not sure what you're saying here, but it sounds like you're condoning rape. Please tell me I'm misreading what you've written.

Apparently he thinks women invite these assaults by the length of their skirts or by wearing bright red lipstick.
ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:12 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:

you won't blame a man for raping a woman because he's out of control?

__

I hope you find help for yourself.

ehBeth

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:13 pm
@steven bill,
steven bill wrote:
you cant stop a lady from being too dependent and emotional.

what?
glitterbag

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:22 pm
@ehBeth,
I think he’s channeling Borat
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:29 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Apparently he thinks women invite these assaults by the length of their skirts or by wearing bright red lipstick.

I get the idea that if he were an attorney defending a client in court against a rape charge, he would have no problem looking right into the eyes of the jurists and stating: "And contrary to the alleged victim's reputation as a church-going honor roll student, it is a FACT that on the night in question, the "victim" was wearing absolutely nothing . . . under her underwear."

Okay, I admit that this could be interpreted as me being a bully. But the recipient of this bullying should have no trouble understanding that his ideas drove me to a "no control" state.

But just to be clear, how bright of red lipstick are you talking?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 26 Jul, 2018 04:41 pm
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:

That’s exactly what he’s doing.

This person is the product of generations of ignorance.

Obviously though this only applies to the evil women do by enticing them.

Men would obviously be expected to refrain from murder, theft etc
0 Replies

steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:22 am
@ehBeth,
thats exactly what i think. You can keep blaming everyne else, that only hurts and clouds the soul. I am people-free, emotion-free. I think why people get hurt is by what ''people'' made them feel. I am a very emotionless person.
Some people are going to call me names now. Those exactly the kind in a no control state that would certainly rape if they got the chance. I wont.
steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:29 am
@ehBeth,
Thats the only way i can really love anybody without ''past experiences'' making this decitions for me. i do not think this rapers shouldnt face the law. I am simply implying that i do not blame them..Why do you think some people wake up in the morning drunk on someone elses bed without knowing whose?
steven bill

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 01:37 am
@ehBeth,
If you call this ignorance,my friend. I want to be this ignorant the rest of my life.
a lady went to do a nose surgery simply because her boyfriend told her she had a fat nose--This kind are your people. My kind are those who love you the why you are. And if people call you ugly, you are beautiful because they say so.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2018 03:17 am
@steven bill,
What does the bible say about that? If thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out. Then women can wear whatever they want without worrying about creepy control freaks telling them what to do.