Are people who are screwing happier than those who aren't?

daniellejean

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 02:48 am
hmm, ive had three partners in the past year, and that has made me quite UNHAPPY. Sex itself can be destructive if misused. But I agree about it regulating horemones. One has to be careful because as much as the media likes to portray casual sex as just that - casual, the fact is that emotions are involved, and sometimes people can get hurt.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 02:52 am
Completely agree,Im not saying Id just do it if it was offered to me.Im a heck of alot more picky than that.
Bet you found it nice to have the opportunity tho,did it make you feel attractive?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 08:03 am
Sorry if somebody already said this -- I only read the first two and the last two pages (my method with all of kicky's threads). I think that what makes a person happy about being laid is the knowledge and validation that comes when another human being thinks you're worthy of body sharing.

Of course, if you get too much sex, or if you know that somebody is willing to have sex with you but doesn't actually like you, that puts a damper on things.

farmerman, I think I've seen you at Home Depot on Friday night.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 08:25 am
I know that people who are doing the screwing are a lot happier than those getting screwed. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 08:29 am
au1929 wrote:
I know that people who are doing the screwing are a lot happier than those getting screwed. :wink:

Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 08:37 am
Im getting to the point where I wouldnt mind either just to remind myself what it was all about!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 09:44 am
material girl
If you want I can send pictures Surprised
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 09:48 am
Would they be pencil drawings or photos?
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 09:53 am
As you wish. How about a video. :wink:
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 10:05 am
How about one of those pads were you draw a slightly differnt picture in each corner then flick the pages really quickly so it looks animated?!
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 10:14 am
Naughty girl
0 Replies

KelleyF11

Reply Tue 5 Apr, 2005 01:45 pm
I think you need good sex to have a healthy relationship. It isn't the most important part of a good relationship but it's vital to the well being of both inviduals. If you don't enjoy having sex together, it's bound to turn sour.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 02:42 am
Depends on the person. Different people have different sex drives. If it's important to you - you'll be unhappy if you can't have it. If it's not it won't make so much of a difference in how you feel at any given moment.
For me - let's just put it this way - I can relate when someone says "he or she just needs a good screw." I'm definitely a more settled, content person when it's a regular part of my life. I do need it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2005 04:17 am
Amen.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2005 11:08 pm
I think sometimes you need a good casual sex session and sometimes you're up for something a little less casual. Anyway, we all think about sex all the time, that's why this kind of posts are really popular here at a2k, for example. That basically means that, no matter if it's casual or not, no matter the age range in which you are, there's always a huge need for sex; therefore, people that are constantly screwing shoud be happier than those who aren't. For me, sex -casual or non casual- is the best "invention" ever. How can you be happier when you don't have the best thing that life has to offer to us?
0 Replies