Are people who are screwing happier than those who aren't?

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 09:57 am
Let's analyze kicky's question. He asks, "Are people who are screwing happier than those who aren't?"

Now, let's place two couples in a room. Let the one couple start screwing while the other couple has to do the dishes and maybe vacuum the carpet.

Now stand back and observe these four people. I think I see something. I think that screwing couple looks happy.

And the guy scraping the crud out of the bowl is frowning! And the woman with the vacuum seems to be rather forlorn.

I think our study is completed. The screwing couple wins by a smirk.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:01 am
Crazie-sounds like your doing it but dont really want to.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:03 am
not that I don't to, I looooveee sex, it is just never good enough for me! All I have to do is twist my hips and it is all over!! lol
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:07 am
How do you mean not good enough.Does he not last long or you?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:07 am
You think that's funny, Crazielady? Some poor bastard spends himself because of your treacherous hip-twisting and you laugh about it?
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:10 am
Oh Crazy, may I suggest a c**k ring, don't google that at work.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:12 am
Wasn't there an ad for clothing for chickens where one of the hens was scolding the rooster because he had cockring around the collar?

Or was that for laundry detergent?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:14 am
He just can't control himself.. I can drive him wild easily and I can control if he finishes or not.... it's not me... its him.. but in order for him not to finish it is just slow and kinda boring to me.. I am a little fraky and kinky and slow all the time is nooo fun
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:16 am
I don't think a c**k ring would help too much and I don't want to tell him I don't enjoy the sex to often.. sometimes it is good
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:17 am
Blimey, you sound like a gifted lady!!

hope you find somebody your compatible with one day.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:20 am
I feel as if I'm not part of this conversation.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:21 am
Not lucky, cursed.. I wish I could 'get off' but it could take more than an hour for me to just have one "O".... I just have to fake it.. I've prolly had maybe 2 or 3 "O"'s in my short lifetime
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:23 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I feel as if I'm not part of this conversation.

Gus, you are part of this convo.... can you give me anytips on how to make him last longer. other than a c**ckring Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

I know what it is! My posts have become invisible. Only I can see them! This is kind of cool.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You think that's funny, Crazielady? Some poor bastard spends himself because of your treacherous hip-twisting and you laugh about it?

I am not laughing, I am crying... Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:24 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I know what it is! My posts have become invisible. Only I can see them! This is kind of cool.

I wish I was invisible sometimes..then i could do crazy stuff and scare people...hmmm...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:28 am
Quote:
Gus, you are part of this convo.... can you give me anytips on how to make him last longer. other than a c**ckring

Put a Slappy Doo Hoo mask on and make him look you in the eyes during sex. That should keep him from spending himself.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:31 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Quote:
Gus, you are part of this convo.... can you give me anytips on how to make him last longer. other than a c**ckring

Put a Slappy Doo Hoo mask on and make him look you in the eyes during sex. That should keep him from spending himself.

Laughing That would be too scary for me, escpecially since I don't know what Slappy looks like
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:32 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Wasn't there an ad for clothing for chickens where one of the hens was scolding the rooster because he had cockring around the collar?

Or was that for laundry detergent?

Laundry. Now your back in the Loop.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:41 am
Oh poor crazy.You have my every sympathy.That must be very frustrating.
Can you do it easily through masterbation?
0 Replies