Are people who are screwing happier than those who aren't?

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:41 am
Oh poor crazy.You have my every sympathy.That must be very frustrating.
Can you do it easily through masterbation?
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:41 am
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:42 am
I clearly felt strongly about my last post/s!!
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:46 am
Yes and no. When you are a child I think you are the happiest. Young children do not have sex (at least those that I am familiar with don’t) and I never see such blissful satisfaction from anyone else. However, once you realize what sex is and all about, it does seem to make you happier when you are regularly getting some good action. The emphasis is on good.

So, I think you are happiest when you do not even realize sex exists.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:47 am
material girl wrote:

first of all lol on all the posts... second of all no, not really it only lasts few a maxiumum of 10 seconds or so... not matter what I try... can't get myself off either Mad
0 Replies

duce

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:48 am
Happiness has nothing to do w/sex, although like food or other things it can be used to celebrate it.
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:52 am
hehehe, i seemed to have had a wobbly finger on the mouse!

Happiness comes in many differnt forms.
A childs laughter,an ice cream,doing something nice for someone else etc

I was happy as a kid coz all i had to do was play with pals,not pay any bills and not have anything to worry about!!

Maybe sex is compensation for all the bad things we experience as adults
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 10:54 am
I agree with you MG... I was very happy at 5, what happened... he look we have the same # of posts...sry
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 11:07 am
Oh yeah,Ok, Il race you to 1000...go................................
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 11:17 am
lol... you win... i am too lazy to race
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 01:00 pm
Crazie, go to an adult shop and get some desensitizing cream fo him. Just bring that and some other goodies home and tell him you want to have crazy, knocking pictures off the wall, breaking furniture, mind blowing sex and you want him to try this so you can extend the experience. If he gets pissed, maybe you should reconsider your relationship.
If I don't get off, my hubby gets upset. It's personal to him. So.....in my world, making your partner happy is 50% of the joy of sex. The other half, is of course, me! :wink:
0 Replies

Bekaboo

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 02:04 pm
Having a boyfriend is lovely... sex.... no i wouldn't say that. Fooling around with the 1st 1 just made me unhappy cos my heart wasn't in it. some of the happiest times i ever knew with the second were before we did anything. We were so bizaarely mature -talked about sex and decided against it... so we were just comfortable to hug and kiss and love all the time, without it ever being sexual. and i was happier than i've been before or since
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 03:42 pm
Bekaboo wrote:
Having a boyfriend is lovely... sex.... no i wouldn't say that. Fooling around with the 1st 1 just made me unhappy cos my heart wasn't in it. some of the happiest times i ever knew with the second were before we did anything. We were so bizaarely mature -talked about sex and decided against it... so we were just comfortable to hug and kiss and love all the time, without it ever being sexual. and i was happier than i've been before or since

Isn't that kind of a weird thing? I understand what you said completely. Just goes to show that having sometimes proves to be not as good as the wanting. We are complex creatures...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 4 Mar, 2005 04:37 pm
being married is great. You can have all the sex you want and still make it over to the Home Depot on a Fri night.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 04:35 am
LOL!
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 5 Mar, 2005 05:45 pm
snood wrote:
I seem to be wired so that, if I'm lucky enough to get lucky, I descend straight into a crazy dysfunctional relationship. Or, on the other extreme, I seem to detour straight into the "friend zone" - that sterile, sexless place

Sounds familiar. <frowns>
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 12:24 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
He just can't control himself.. I can drive him wild easily and I can control if he finishes or not.... it's not me... its him.. but in order for him not to finish it is just slow and kinda boring to me.. I am a little fraky and kinky and slow all the time is nooo fun

Why don't you just tell him the truth. I he knows he does not last long enough foy you he can go ahead and start working on it with some exercises.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 12:27 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Not lucky, cursed.. I wish I could 'get off' but it could take more than an hour for me to just have one "O".... I just have to fake it.. I've prolly had maybe 2 or 3 "O"'s in my short lifetime

Do you get off by oral stimulation. If so, why don't you tell him to lick it out 'till you finish and then start the in an out. That way you'd get off easier.
0 Replies

rodbogey

Reply Sun 6 Mar, 2005 12:37 am
As far as the original question goes I must say that there are penty of things in life that can make you happy: an unforgettable book, a really cool independent movie, to listen to a piece of mozart's work while you're alone, glancing at the dark in the solitude of your room, a beautiful landscape, the superbowl, etc. But I strongly feel that of all of joys that life has for us, sex is the cream of the crop...
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2005 03:39 am
Still no sex-still unhappy.
0 Replies