Kids in cages; how does anyone defend this

maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 08:28 pm
@layman,
There are two interesting things about that screed Layman.

1. You believe that Trump is going to "grab absolute power".

2. You think insulting Trump is the same as a declaration of war.

layman

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 08:51 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

There are two interesting things about that screed Layman.

1. You believe that Trump is going to "grab absolute power".

2. You think insulting Trump is the same as a declaration of war.

1. Well, sure, that's common knowledge, aint it?

2. Insults are a good start, but it's the promise of plotting and promoting commie infiltration of our country that puts it over the top.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 08:55 pm
@layman,
We don't need commie infiltration, Layman. We are already here. My family has been here since the 1600s.
0 Replies

layman

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:00 pm
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:02 pm
You have a different meaning of "glorious" than I do. But I am glad you enjoyed it.

As Jesus said "Delight in the violent deaths of your enemy, and revel in the screams of their women and the cries of their orphans. Hate as God hates, for the Lord God is Hate."
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:06 pm
@layman,
I am really glad you like Dr Strangelove. That was an amazing movie, one of my favorites.

I do wonder if you get that it was a parody.
layman

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:13 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

I am really glad you like Dr Strangelove. That was an amazing movie, one of my favorites.

Yeah! General Jack D. Ripper, he ROCKS, eh!?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:18 pm
@layman,

layman

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 09:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Bucky-boy Turgid can see the wisdom of Doc's scheme, sho nuff. 10 females to every male! Top military men to be included for leadership qualities. Hog heaven!
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2018 11:23 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

If there is a "Red Wave" I will admit that I am wrong. I didn't see the "Red Wedding" coming either.

+1 for GoT referencing
maxdancona

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2018 07:23 am
@McGentrix,
The other option was a Kotex refeence. I decided GOT was classier Smile.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 09:56 am
What do people think about judges ordering border authorities to skip the DNA matching in reunited separated families? Do you think this will result in some children getting claimed by traffickers or do you trust everyone to tell the truth about who their children are and aren't?
layman

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 10:03 am
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

What do people think about judges ordering border authorities to skip the DNA matching in reunited separated families? Do you think this will result in some children getting claimed by traffickers or do you trust everyone to tell the truth about who their children are and aren't?

To be clear, when it comes to children, "human traffickers" means kids who will be turned into sex and labor slaves. It's quite common, and lucrative, so no one should trust the child abusers' word for it.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 15 Jul, 2018 11:39 pm
@livinglava,
Trump is a child trafficker.
livinglava

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 12:26 pm
@Olivier5,
If a trafficker comes to claim a child that has been groomed to accept the trafficker as a guardian, then doesn't the government become an accomplice to the trafficking if they release the child without DNA testing or officiated adoption documents?

Also, think how hard it is to verify adoption documents considering all the different agencies that document adoptions throughout the world and all the traffickers skilled in forging them.
oralloy

Reply Thu 19 Jul, 2018 01:12 pm
@livinglava,
The thing is, the left doesn't care about children, just like they don't care about Russian election meddling. All they care about is trying to hurt Trump.

If the left can hurt Trump by causing the death of a hundred small children, they won't hesitate to kill them.
0 Replies