5
   

Trump administration turnover rate highest in 100 years

 
 
cicerone imposter
 
  4  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 11:35 am
@najmelliw,
Trump's shocking ignorance laid bare.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trumps-shocking-ignorance-laid-bare/2016/03/24/b66d2b6c-f1f7-11e5-89c3-a647fcce95e0_story.html?utm_term=.fcc9073442cf

A pillar of ignorance.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/donald-trump-a-pillar-of-ignorance-and-certitude-graydon-carter
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 11:46 am
@cicerone imposter,
^^^^^^^
Quote:
shocking ignorance laid bare.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 11:52 am
@cicerone imposter,
^^^^^^
Quote:
A pillar of ignorance.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  3  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 02:52 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Is there any American at this point who hasn’t heard Trump talk about pretty much everything? He always speaks lovingly about his favorite subject—himself.
0 Replies
 
najmelliw
 
  3  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 05:02 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Sure looks like it, I have not seen you on any threads about Islam. Why is that?


Well, 2 possible reasons come to mind:
a) I'm so awed by the cogency and brilliance of your posts in those threads, I feel too awestruck to reply, or:
b) I find your posts/points ludicrous and lacking in substance, and as such feel no need to discuss them with you

Look at your post below (incidentally from a thread you started in which I DID reply), and decide for yourself which one it is.

coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
examples of Western prejudice and discrimination against Muslims

Where have Muslims been discriminated against? Europeans are going to jail for saying much less than I do. And the Muslims do the discrimination by living together in urban areas. They create Sharia pockets where citizens of the host countries are not welcome or mugged or raped.
coldjoint
 
  -4  
Reply Mon 7 May, 2018 05:03 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
a) I'm so awed by the cogency and brilliance of your posts in those threads, I feel too awestruck to reply, or:
b) I find your posts/points ludicrous and lacking in substance, and as such feel no need to discuss them with you


Being snarky does not change the facts. Go sand your wooden shoes. Any discussion with you would be a waste of my time.
najmelliw
 
  5  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 03:17 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Being snarky does not change the facts. Go sand your wooden shoes. Any discussion with you would be a waste of my time.


Snarky? Really? I just explained why you rarely see me join in on the Islam topics.

But hey, you are absolutely right: any discussion with me would be a waste of your time. In fact, any discussion with anybody here would be a waste of your time, since you need to focus completely on getting into the White House now! After all, it's those hollowed grounds where your guru and personal savior Donald Trump resides. You should do your best to get as close as possible, so you can bask in his glorious radiance!
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 09:02 am
@najmelliw,
Quote:
where your guru and personal savior Donald Trump resides.

Trump is my president because Killary was a drunken corrupt hag. She would have sold this country down the river. Trump was the lesser of two evils. If you cannot understand what country means to some people I completely understand. You have decided to cede your country to Islam. That is not the case here.

Save your criticism for your spineless leaders, we will be alright over here. Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 11:24 am
@najmelliw,
Yea, Donald Trump, who has one of the lowest approval ratings for decades. He lies, he steals, he scams (doesn't pay his contractors and legal fees), he grabs women by the crotch, he admires Putin, and people admire this scum. Go figure.
https://uk.style.yahoo.com/donald-trump-told-3-001-091900962.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-1YeOw6G3o
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/even-trumps-charity-is-a-scam/2016/09/14/9463468a-79ee-11e6-bd86-b7bbd53d2b5d_story.html?utm_term=.b99b08920fd6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhsSzIS84ks
http://truthfeednews.com/breaking-fox-news-assistant-tweets-trump-is-a-scum-and-piece-of-sht/
If these claims were not true, everybody knows Trump is the first one to sue people.
Finally, Trump has the lowest approval rating. http://time.com/5103776/donald-trump-approval-rating-graph/
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 11:58 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
he grabs women by the crotch


And if you listened the women he grabs do not care. They like his money more than their crotch. No harm, no foul.
farmerman
 
  1  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 12:01 pm
@coldjoint,
so hes just a predator and she is a Working girl??
HE only attacks working girls?? Dont they have civil rights too?
coldjoint
 
  -3  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 12:03 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
HE only attacks working girls?? Dont they have civil rights too?


Of course they do. If they choose to do these things for money, or hope of money, he is violating no one's civil rights, is he?

And I did not use the word "attack", consensual crotch grabbing is not an attack.
coldjoint
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 12:23 pm
Quote:

Was Our Stoner President Mentally Impaired?




Quote:
Mental health expert J.D. Mitschke discusses the charge that President Trump is crazy as a template for what will follow against conservatives who believe in traditional values, including the 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms. Mitschke says his observation is that Trump is not mentally impaired bur rather motivated by love of country. By contrast, our stoner president, Barack Hussein Obama, was impaired by previous drug use, including marijuana and cocaine, and seemingly motivated by hatred of the U.S.A. How do we define mental illness and what role do drugs, legal and illegal, play in some of the violence we see in society?


Video at link.
http://noisyroom.net/blog/2018/05/08/was-our-stoner-president-mentally-impaired/
0 Replies
 
najmelliw
 
  3  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 01:48 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
HE only attacks working girls?? Dont they have civil rights too?


Of course they do. If they choose to do these things for money, or hope of money, he is violating no one's civil rights, is he?

And I did not use the word "attack", consensual crotch grabbing is not an attack.



Consensual crotch grabbing? So does this mean the women he grabbed in the crotch are now entitled to go to the White House in order to squeeze him in the balls? Hmm, you might be on to something there...
coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 01:52 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
Consensual

The only word that matters. The women are entitled to nothing.
najmelliw
 
  5  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 02:20 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Of course they do. If they choose to do these things for money, or hope of money, he is violating no one's civil rights, is he?

And I did not use the word "attack", consensual crotch grabbing is not an attack.



coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Consensual

The only word that matters. The women are entitled to nothing.


So your argument is that Donald Trump should get a free pass for grabbing women's crotches , because obviously these women hope to get money out of it? Nicely put, because even if they don't get a penny and nothing was said about any money whatsoever, it's still impossible to prove they didn't hope to get money out of it eh?

So what can I conclude from that line of deduction? As long as you are rich, and can therefore claim that people would allow whatever you wish to do to them because they hope to get paid for it, you should get a free pass? So what else would be allowed?

Take rape, for instance. By your logic, rape would be permanently off the table when you are rich. After all, rape by nature implies a non-consensual act, and you just went ahead and claimed that can't be the case, since the persons being 'raped' were obviously hoping to get money out of it. What a lovely sentiment.


coldjoint
 
  -2  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 02:31 pm
@najmelliw,
Quote:
Take rape, for instance. By your logic, rape would be permanently off the table when you are rich.

No it wouldn't. I said no such thing. Twist someones else's words, we are done here.
cicerone imposter
 
  3  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 03:23 pm
@najmelliw,
Maybe cj will volunteer his wife/girl friend to meet with Donald Trump, and tell Donald he's free to do what he pleases.
0 Replies
 
najmelliw
 
  3  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 03:44 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
Take rape, for instance. By your logic, rape would be permanently off the table when you are rich.

No it wouldn't. I said no such thing. Twist someones else's words, we are done here.


I ain't twisting your words. You're twisting mine! I never claimed you 'said' this.

I'm just saying that, based on the in my eyes flawed logic behind your arguments, this could be inferred from those arguments.

But rather than refute my statement, as I tried to do yours, you state that I claim you said these words. So you take my post, twist the meaning, and throw it back at me. And yet you wonder why I don't want to 'discuss' certain subjects with you?

If you are ready to have a proper discussion, feel free to point out where my reasoning is flawed, rather than take offense and close discourse.
0 Replies
 
cicerone imposter
 
  2  
Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 03:57 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
....or hope of money, he is violating no one's civil rights, is he?


If he grabs first, how can that be legal? Don't forget, Donald said he's a "star" and he can do anything.
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2020 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 10/30/2020 at 07:54:15