Trump administration turnover rate highest in 100 years

glitterbag

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 11:39 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Yikes, CI, I wasn't talking about you wandering away......I was thinking about another poster but I keep getting him confused with four other posters who just babble away.
Blickers

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 12:36 am
The Democrats are blowing out the Republicans in the special elections in 2017 and 2018. If the Democrats take the House and Senate, then impeach and convict Trump, it falls to Pence. However, Pence is mixed up with Trump's maneuverings and might well have committed impeachable offenses himself. If Trump gets impeached and convicted, then Pence gets impeached and convicted before he is able to nominate a VP to replace himself and get the nominee confirmed by the Senate, the presidency falls to the Speaker of the House. If the Democrats take the House, that Speaker will be Democratic.
roger

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 01:06 am
@Blickers,
Not Nancy - please
Blickers

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 01:16 am
@roger,
Poor Nancy. The Republicans hate her, the Bernie Democrats hate her. She always seemed okay to me, frankly.

Oops, she's 77. Too old. She'll be okay until 2020, but she should not run for re-election. Most people, even quite sharp ones, admit that there is a little bit of a falloff after the early 70s. You're not quite at your peak. The presidency requires someone at the very peak of their mental powers.
Region Philbis

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 03:47 am
@Blickers,
Quote:
The presidency requires someone at the very peak of their mental powers.
yeah... we need a prez who at the very least knows how to spell his wife's first name...
cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 11:23 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
yeah... we need a prez who at the very least knows how to spell his wife's first name...

We need a president that speaks much higher than the 6th grade level like Trump. A president with knowledge about the subject on which they speak, and not lie so often. http://www.rutlandherald.com/articles/keeping-track-of-trumps-lies/
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 11:25 am
@glitterbag,
No I knew you folks were talking about coldjoint.
coldjoint

Reply Sun 20 May, 2018 11:40 am
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
No I knew you folks were talking about coldjoint.

Which should be done by private messages. I am not the topic. The topic is your constant whining about whatever happens in the Trump administration.

What you think of me is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the subject except that the same mob mentality applies.
0 Replies