Trump administration turnover rate highest in 100 years

coldjoint

Reply Tue 8 May, 2018 04:04 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
If he grabs first, how can that be legal?

If you had a brain you would realize he said "he could" he did not say he did. Please continue ignoring me. You clearly are not worth talking to.
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 05:45 pm
https://i1.wp.com/thefunniestpictures.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/white-house.png?fit=660%2C660&ssl=1
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 06:13 pm
@coluber2001,
Excellent! It takes that long to get stabbed, and run over by the Trump bus.
1. Hi, I'm here! 2. Welcome by the chief. 3. Very short employment. 4. Get ready for the boot (stab in the back) by Trump, and 5. Goodbye!
0 Replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 06:23 pm
The swamp is turning into a cess pool under tRump Razz
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 06:52 pm
@jcboy,
"Turning into?" It was a cesspool as soon as he walked into the white house. He demeaned the presidency by recruiting family members into important positions in government they have absolutely no experience in, and making it into a commercial enterprise for his family. His tariffs and a border wall are stupid ideas only a Trump could come up with. He's a danger to this world, because he now has the nuclear code. One saving grace might be that the generals have already declared they will not follow any illegal orders from Trump. Normally, psychiatrists do not analyze a patient unless they see the patient in person, but some of the famous psychiatrists in this country sent out warnings to the world that Trump is mentally unpredictable and unstable. It's scary.
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?hspart=pty&hsimp=yhs-pty_weather&param2=54d7d8fe-9e1d-9f5c-2b00-fb1885a96280&param3=weather_xp_1.15~US~&param4=~Chrome~psychiatrists+warning+on+trump~D41D8CD98F00B204E9800998ECF8427E&param1=20180505&p=psychiatrists+warning+on+trump&type=weaff_0_cr
From Scientificamerican.com:
Quote:
In recent months a growing number of mental health experts and members of the media have offered opinions on Pres. Donald Trump’s psychiatric fitness. On Tuesday 35 U.S. psychiatrists, psychologists and social workers signed a letter to the editor of The New York Times warning about Trump’s mental health.* Its signatories state—despite a self-imposed ethics rule forbidding psychiatrists from offering professional opinions about public figures they have not personally evaluated—they “believe that the grave emotional instability indicated by Mr. Trump’s speech and actions makes him incapable of serving safely as president.” A number of petitions, including a Change.org petition started by psychologist John Gartner that has garnered more than 20,000 signatures, have called for the chief executive to be removed from office on the grounds he is mentally ill and unfit to perform the duties of president.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:16 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Old news. Why post it?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:33 pm
Trump's racial bigotry goes way back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hme351wP2dk

I hope Trump fires Mueller. That'll start impeachment proceedings, and we can get rid of Trump for good!
farmerman

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:44 pm
@cicerone imposter,
I never gave him a pass to when he did that awful gesticullation interpretation of the reporter that suffered from le's palsy. That was unforgivable for a presidential cndidate.
When Terry Madonna at the F&M poll stated in August '16 that his figures had Trump winning in Ohio qnd Pa (qnd therefore concluding a victory through the elctoral college). The Harrisburg Newspaper stated that "Were not going to pull a Nostradamus but we see the similarity of theTrump administration to that of Tony Soprano". (I read that in a local blog so I cant swear to the accuracy of the blog but I can attest to Dr Madonna's prediction in August.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:47 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
That was unforgivable for a presidential cndidate.

It was? Didn't seem to work out that way, did it? Mr. Green
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:53 pm
@cicerone imposter,
NO NO NO. Impeaching this guy will just pass the buck an keep the clowns like pinky just strumming along about a "deep State" and all that Bullshit.

This guy needs to be thrown out of office by the voters. I dont care if we get a decent GOP candidate who can win, and that guy (or lady) wins. Its a lot of the Dems fault for fielding someone who was not too driven and let her guard down to lies and did NOTHING to push back. We got what we deserved, now we need to show the planet that were not nuts, and our Democratic Republic can heed the words of Franklin who was asked what kind of govt we haave.

Most all of the armchair Trumpies had been strong anti Trumpies during the primary election process, they too need to wake up and realize what a slime ball this guy is and how we need to get our country away from this guy.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 07:59 pm
@farmerman,
Just getting thrown out by the voters will not be historically prominent like it would be from an impeachment. Historical significance is what will matter to the majority of American voters and to narcissist Trump. His approval rating is already one of the lowest in recent history. http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-trump-unpopularity-20160401-story.html
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 08:07 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
This guy needs to be thrown out of office by the voters.

Since when? Since he has played everyone who screws with him? Very nice of you to give voters a chance after they let you down last time.
farmerman

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 09:18 pm
@coldjoint,
no, he screws everyone who PLAYS with him..

0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 09:25 pm
Yes, it has to be done by the voters.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 09:36 pm
If he is ignored long enough, do you think he will wander away????? Yeah, I guess not.
farmerman

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 09:49 pm
@glitterbag,
naaah, CI does exactly what I'd do. I ignore somebody and if that ignoree is talking in a topic Im interested in, ILL PEEK. CI's gotten caught at it several times so that just throws ammo to th ignoree. So why ignore somebody like pinky
1 Hes not that smart
2 Hes his own worst example of whatever hes speaking against

Theres only one or two that I can say I dont bother with when I originally ignored em.
coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 09:56 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
1 Hes not that smart
2 Hes his own worst example of whatever hes speaking against

Smart enough to know that things are blowing up before your eyes and you are none to happy about it. And the worst example I can see is the abuse of power that will eventually get back to Obama.

Plus the black vote is beginning to stray with some high powered names behind it. So you see I just have to be smarter than you, and the bar is low.

Get ready for six more years of Trump.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 10:00 pm
http://d7.freedomworks.org.s3.amazonaws.com/field/image/Cafe%20Standards.jpg
Worked on a lot here.
http://www.freedomworks.org/content/pruitt-makes-right-move-fuel-efficiency
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Mon 14 May, 2018 11:04 pm
Quote:
Jesus Christ they are so freeking needy

Yes, you seem to be. Your running commentary is boring.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 19 May, 2018 08:28 pm
@glitterbag,
Wander away? I don't think so.