Is special needs guy capable of getting a girlfriend?

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2018 09:38 pm
I'm really depressed about never having a girlfriend. I am 23 and special needs that I have documentation from my therapist that I'm not capable of living on my own so I am living with my parents. I know no girl wants that. I've been on dating sites for 5 years now and gotten nowhere. I have Aspergers and too shy to talk to girls in public. I also have mental retardation.

oralloy

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2018 09:50 pm
I heard a news piece years ago about a dating site for people with Asperger's Syndrome to meet other people with Asperger's Syndrome.

I don't remember the name of the dating site, but perhaps they could be found with an online search.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 13 Apr, 2018 11:04 pm
@Baseballfan95,
Listen to yourself, your inner self, your heart and then find people that can connect you in the right directions for you and also the lady of your dreams who will be right for you. We all have issues in life.

I have seen many a couple together that have Aspergers you may still need Mum and Dad by your side and maybe not later, who knows.

Believe.

0 Replies

MKABRSTI

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2018 02:16 am
@Baseballfan95,
Being you have Aspergers means you are Brilliant in ways that most people could never be.
A friend I used to live with in 2013 his sisters all lived in the same household too - & his nephew has it also, his nephew at the time he was 22.
I understand Aspergers enough first hand to know that if you put your mind to something you have a way to focus your mind that is superior to most other humans in focusing & putting your mind to something.
I'm sure theres a wonderful lady out there who is dying to meet you & to know you.
You just have to look in the right places.
Einstein was said to have Aspergers he had a wife.
It's definitely something that is possible.
0 Replies