Cavfancier in hospital

farmerman

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 06:34 am
Im typing this with tears in my eyes. I shall miss cavs special Point of view , his lyric style, and his wit. He was a gentle soul and Im glad I got to know him.
My deepest sympathy Buttercup.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 06:45 am
I have been away since Saturday night and have just now received this news. Devastating.

I've never met Cav, never seen him or talked to him, yet I feel as if I've lost a close friend.

I'm sorry, Mrs. Cav. He was a good man.
0 Replies

InTraNsiTiOn

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:15 am
I also didn't see this till now, and I just can't beleive it. Although I did not know him as long as alot of you, but him and I had some great times on here and I will miss him dearly.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:32 am
Buttercup, I am so sorry for your loss.

Some part of him will remain here with us. Some part will live on.
A thought, a joke, a well-turned line of poetry.
He is not wholly gone, not while we remember.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 07:41 am
Buttercup- Cav was one of the really good guys. He will be missed. Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 08:02 am
I'm very sorry to hear of Cav's passing. He was a very funny, and very nice man.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 08:22 am
Quote:
Home is the sailor, home from sea,
And the hunter home from the hill.

-- Robert L. Stevenson

Crying.

I'm so sorry.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 08:29 am
Buttercup,
if you ever read this I hope that it gives you a peace of mind you may not find anywhere else. To know that there are people in this world who have never laid eyes on Paul, yet know how wonderful he was just as you did, I hope brings some comfort.
I am sorry that you have to experience this when you are so young. I am sorry that it was so rough.
I hope that you have a great support circle right now because the hardest times are yet to come.
Take care of yourself and maybe one day you can spend some time on this board and have as much fun as he did.
Thank you for the selfless act of sharing your husbands fight with his illness so regularly here on this board. Thank you for considering everyone else in your time of grief by keeping us updated.
If there was anything I could do to soothe you now, I would do it 200%.
Much love and large hugs .
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:14 am
When a friend of mine suffered through a similarly inexplicable death of a loved one, I asked her how she was managing and she said...

"The only way I could have avoided this sadness was to never have known him at all. That's a trade I would never make."

I always think of her words when someone I care about dies and I've learned to embrace the sadness because the trade is not worth making.

We were all lucky to know cav.
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:24 am
I'm not one for fancy words so I won't try.

Cheerio Cav, take it easy, mate, wherever you are.

My next pint's for you - poet, chef and all-round good-bloke. I'll miss you.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:29 am
Sorry for your loss. Here's to Cav. His presence here will be missed, but not nearly as much as his presence will be missed at home. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:32 am
I'm so so sorry, Buttercup. I will so miss Cav and his quick humor. I didn't think it possible to mourn the loss of someone I've never met; it is. I'm picturing him in that great kitchen in the sky, whipping up heavenly dishes.
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:36 am
I'm shocked and very sad to heard of Cav's death. I didn't even know he was in the hospital. Somehow I missed it. He knew how to have some fun......it's hard to think about him being gone. I send my sympathy to Buttercup.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 09:51 am
buttercup

When I was a little fellow, my mennonite grandmother told me that the people she thought closest to god were those that had many friends who dearly loved them.

I'm so sorry.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 10:27 am
Yikes! I just caught up with this sad news....

Buttercup, sorry for your loss, he will be very missed here.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 10:40 am
It's very sad to lose such a valuable member of not only this forum but of this planet which sorely needs people of his calibre. His remarkable humor and wisdom will be missed.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 11:01 am
I've been away for a few days. Knew he was in the hospital but damn.

Please accept my heartfelt condolences
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 11:10 am
Thoughts and prayers go out to Mrs. Cav. He's in the wind. So long Cav from all of your buds here at A2K.

http://www.mcdonalds.com.br/ronald_turma/imagens/imgTurma.jpg
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 12:43 pm
What?

Shocked

Stunned.

How?

How horrible.

I'm so sorry, Mrs. Buttercup_Cavfancier.
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2005 12:55 pm
Buttercup,

I'm so sorry for your loss. We loved Cav, too. We weep together.
0 Replies