The Perfect Moment

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 09:57 pm
just as well. i was scheduled tonight to be taught scrabble by littlek, but was hit with a flu after a workout in the gym. she's free and up for grabs.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 10:35 pm
kickycan wrote:
<Kicky swoops in on a vine like Tarzan, grabs littlek, and whisks her away to his jungle lair>

oh my!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 10:37 pm
<fanning self with large banana leaf>
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 10:44 pm
Kickycan, have you ever uttered the phrase "And then she walked in, legs up to her neck"?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 10:45 pm
<snicker>
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 30 Jan, 2005 10:53 pm
I just read back a bit..... About the kissing - I haven't had a major smooch session in a along time either. I wonder about the point mentioning the intimacy of kissing. Hmmmmm....
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 12:08 am
Ah, Kicky, you have seen "Sideways" - did you like it?

As for "the moment" - it is divine - and fun when you make it last, string it out a little - it has usually gone quite well for me - ahem.
0 Replies

MichaelAllen

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 12:13 am
Re: The Perfect Moment
kickycan wrote:

Is there anything more embarrassing and awkward than that moment?

I sat down on the grass in the park wearing a kacky pair of shorts. I guess I got a little dirt on the back side mixed with the dew from the grass. Walking around looking like that for the rest of the day might be a little more embarassing than pulling away from a kiss.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 09:38 am
Haha, that would be MAllen.

Going back to kissing. I think the most precious kiss
is always the first one in a new relationship. These kisses
are filled with anticipation, butterflies in the stomach
and a tremendous elevated feeling.

<sigh> One should be allowed to kiss freely anyone
that looks kissable....
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 09:45 am
First kisses are the best when they are good. But when they suck, man what a disappointment.

I love those few seconds leading up to afirst kiss....you are both like, "Should I go in? Should I wait for him/her? What if it sucks? What if it is fabulous? Do I have bad breath? " All those questions, and butterflies and uncertainty. We're all vulnerable for a few seconds and I think that's why first kisses are so great. It's a few seconds when we really just open ourselves up to someone else for the first time.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 09:48 am
Very well said Kristie Wink

I honestly cannot remember a lousy kiss. Maybe I just
supressed that memory, but I have had some good kissers.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 10:44 am
dlowan wrote:
Ah, Kicky, you have seen "Sideways" - did you like it?

I liked it a lot. Not the greatest movie ever, but some very touching, sincere-feeling scenes, like the one that inspired this thread, and some absolutely hilarious ones as well. Plus I think Paul Giamatti plays the sympathetic loser character perfectly, and I love Virginia Madsen. It's definitely worth a watch.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 10:56 am
I remember a bad kiss, just last year. Sometimes holding back and making the anticipation build can work against you.

I had been seeing this girl for about two months, and she was always telling me how adorable I was, but I never seemed to get the vibe that she wanted me to kiss her. After two months of nothing, I was really expecting something with some sizzle, you know?

Finally, one night, the moment seemed right. I leaned in and kissed her. No feeling, no passion, not even any tongue!

It was like kissing a mannequin. I was completely underwhelmed.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 10:57 am
Maybe she choked.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:06 am
yes, did you ever see her again after that? maybe she died on the spot of awe.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:13 am
I actually went out with her for another three months or so. I liked her okay, but I think the main reason I kept hanging out with her was because she kept dangling the promise of sex in front of me. She had very sexy bedroom eyes that kept me hanging in there way too long.

And I never got the sex! What a rip-off!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:14 am
are you sure she wasnt a mannequin?
I mean, you DO hangout at Victorias Secret alot......................
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:16 am
shewolf is feeling better.....the insults have begun.... Laughing
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:33 am
Kristie, if we ask "Should I go in? Should I wait for him/her? What if it sucks? What if it is fabulous? Do I have bad breath?" it seems to me that we should wait. The perfect moment should be the "right" moment. At that moment the saying "Ripeness is all" (meaning readiness) applies. There are moments where no questions arise. Confidence is absolute and subtle messages are exchanged that generate and maintain that MUTUAL confidence.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 31 Jan, 2005 11:36 am
Then what's the fun of a first kiss?

I's like to see who here has been 100% sure about every first kiss. A first kiss can be the only kiss. It might be with someone you've know for 20 minutes and are kissing because...well, just because. A first kiss doesn't have to be romantic or right. It can be about being horny. It can be about a bet. It can be abouth anything.

Why plan and wait for something that just might be great right NOW? Just me though.
0 Replies