She Cheated on Me with a Married Man

Reply Fri 2 Feb, 2018 11:50 pm
Here's the thing, we were together for 3 years. Everything seems to be happy, except that sometimes I almost normally beg for her time. She's workaholic, but then I tried to understand that.

She went to Singapore to meet the man. Without even my knowledge. She just even seen zoned my messages thru viber and messenger. After 3 days, she didn't even explained. She didn't made an effort to talk everything out.

My issue was, why she didn't tell me that she was falling out of love? If i didn't confront her, she was just gonna ignore me.

It was a nightmare for me. I can't believe she did that,act cold, suddenly she didn't care about how i feel. Suddenly she changed for this man, a married man, and she thought the man was an angel.

I just don't get it why she didn't told me. . 'Coz i would be very okay to let her go if she doesn't love me anymore, or did she ever loved me anyway?

jespah

Reply Sat 3 Feb, 2018 10:39 am
@iamnioprocs,
Here's a little secret.

It doesn't matter.

I am being perfectly serious.

Relationships end. A lot. Most relationships end. It's the most probable conclusion, to not be together forever and ever. This has nothing to do with the family unit, who's in the White House or whatever. It also has nothing to do with the overall morality of a society. If a person lives for 100 years and meets someone as their mate at age 20, then there are 80 years for things to end before death, and only a moment for things to end at death.

So don't sweat the ends of relationships.

I know they hurt, and I am not dismissing your feelings. But you don't have to pick apart why it ended. It did. Blame the numbers if you must blame anything, and find a way to move on. Don't dwell on it and do a post mortem.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Sun 4 Feb, 2018 08:38 am
After three years of being together, she goes and meets another man? And you are totally shocked by this?

Either you didn't pay enough attention to the relationship and missed vital clues it was a mess OR she did an impossibly impulsive thing.

So she is back .... what is the status of the relationship?
0 Replies