Should I confront him and tell his girlfriend?

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 08:29 pm
Hi,
I'm posing a questions and need help. This guy I'm seeing for 6 months now and just found out that he may have a girlfriend. There were several incidents occurs that got me suspect that he was lying. I confronted him initially but he assured that that he only lie that his age. He told me he was younger than he is. But everything else he said is true, according to him. Then a few other things still doesn't add up so I did a back ground check on him. According to the background check, he was born and lived in a different state. I drove by and saw his car at a place where is he's not suppose to lived at.
Should I confront him and tell his girlfriend or wife? I don't think I'm the first girl he done this too.

tibbleinparadise

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 10:04 pm
@Needhelp41,
No, just move on. The minute you start running background checks on your significant other....it's time to find somebody else.
Needhelp41

Reply Sun 23 Jul, 2017 10:21 pm
@tibbleinparadise,
But doesn't his girlfriend deserve to know the truth about him. I don't think this is this first time doing it. If I was that girl I would want to know.
jespah

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 08:20 am
@Needhelp41,
Then push him to tell her. She will most likely not believe you, no matter what you show or tell her.

If she is going to shoot the messenger, then let it be him who takes the heat. She will see you as a person with an agenda, and she'd be right.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 09:42 am
@Needhelp41,
Are you in a committed relationship with this guy?

If not, it's really not any of your business what happens outside of his time with you if it's not illegal/dangerous.

__

you did a background check on him and stalk him. I hope he finds out.
Needhelp41

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:09 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, am I in a commmit relationship with him. I been seeing him for 6 months now. I did a background check cause some of the things he said doesn't add up. I asked him to be honest with me from the beginning and when I confronted him the first time he assured me that he been honest with me except his age.
So are you advising me to let him off the hook? I suspected that I'm not the first girl he done this to.
Needhelp41

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:11 am
@jespah,
How can I push him to tell her? I thinks she deserve to know the truth cause if I'm that girl I would like to know.
ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:14 am
@Needhelp41,
Have you had a discussion about being exclusive?

__

I'm not advising you to let him off the hook. I'm saying he'd be better off with a woman who didn't do a background check in the first months of dating.

__

If you think he has a wife or girlfriend, you should leave him alone. It would be best for both of you.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 10:15 am
@Needhelp41,
Needhelp41 wrote:
if I'm that girl I would like to know.

that doesn't mean you know what any other woman would want

__

If it bothers you that he has a wife or girlfriend, you should find a guy who only wants to be with you.
Needhelp41

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 11:04 am
@ehBeth,
Yes, I asked for exclusively from the beginning. I told him that if this is not what he want he need to tell me and we would ended and would never starred the relationship. I been seeing for a little over six months and been exclusively with him.
0 Replies

Needhelp41

Reply Mon 24 Jul, 2017 11:07 am
@ehBeth,
I didn't do background check on him the first month. I just did it last week because things he said doesn't add up. I never done background check before on anyone.
0 Replies